MEGA FUNNY PICS

Comments

• Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621

lucky luke 2.jpg

ROFLMAOOO!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

that is so cute that you know lucky luke, too! used to be one of my fav comics as a kid! used to fight with my dad over who gets to read it first! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    better check again before mass production... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

lucky luke 2.jpg

ROFLMAOOO!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

that is so cute that you know lucky luke, too! used to be one of my fav comics as a kid! used to fight with my dad over who gets to read it first! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I have allways loved Lucky Luke,. Now my 7 year old son is starting to likee them, and also the cartoons. Funny.

lucky luke 2.jpg

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I have allways loved Lucky Luke,. Now my 7 year old son is starting to likee them, and also the cartoons. Funny.

some family traditions just have to be handed down, right? my kids (17 and 18 now) went to sleep listening to stevie ray vaughan... and of course they read all of my comix, i took them all with me when i moved away from my parents...<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

lucky luke 2.jpg

some family traditions just have to be handed down, right? my kids (17 and 18 now) went to sleep listening to stevie ray vaughan... and of course they read all of my comix, i took them all with me when i moved away from my parents...<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    That's great tabloidburn <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I diden't know your kids is that old, my oldest is 10.

That's great tabloidburn <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I diden't know your kids is that old, my oldest is 10.

well, i did mention before that i was 'older' myself, at least compared to a lot of others here, apparently. but then, i'm only one year older than janet jackson and she doesn't 'look her age', either, so i'm cool with that! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

well, i did mention before that i was 'older' myself, at least compared to a lot of others here, apparently. but then, i'm only one year older than janet jackson and she doesn't 'look her age', either, so i'm cool with that! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Then you are 5 years older than me, i really thought you were younger than me <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    be gentle with mike... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Then you are 5 years older than me, i really thought you were younger than me <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

how come? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I dont know <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> maybe the way you write.....and now when I'm talking to you, I also think you sounds young, but that's cool !

I dont know <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> maybe the way you write.....and now when I'm talking to you, I also think you sounds young, but that's cool !

what can i say...guess i'm a child at heart... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    (i also love rollercoasters, popcorn, movies, practical jokes etc...much like mike. and i prefer hanging round my kids and their buddies over the 'adult world'. that's probably why i ended up here... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> )
    mike is a 'booty'-man!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

mike's new job... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

• <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

That's a nice...um...bump...thingy...thing...you got there Mike.... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

On the other hand, dayuuuuuum....come to mama boy! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • 129140441654230803.jpg

129140199035015353.jpg

129140196088609103.jpg

129140412372512053.jpg

Cut me OFF.... will you?!

CUT-ME-OFF-WILL-YA-michael-jackson-11081968-320-240.gif
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346

how did it get there?? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    Imprecnated her.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

*fans myself*
This discussion has been closed.