Thank you Tabloidburn and Jacksonology <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> toyou.gif
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    awww, no problem Tina! sLo_rose.gif
  • Some "eye candy"

MSMJFANFOREVER-1064254_399_597.jpg

MSMJFANFOREVER-1064261_400_304.jpg
    MSMJFANFOREVER-1064261_400_304.jpg good photoshop <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I posted it for some who may like that "look", but I prefer the lean athletic MJ, as opposed to the overly muscular "photoshops" of him. IE..detracts from his natural beauty and "cheapens" his look (in a way). Just MY opinion. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • we know he wasn't that buff! LOL
  • NOW "THIS" ONE, I CAN GET DOWN WITH!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

4fu1ie.jpg8-25-03stretcher.gif
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    NOW "THIS" ONE, I CAN GET DOWN WITH!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

WOW ! I have never seen this pic before <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • iMISSYOUMJiMISSYOUMJ Posts: 580

Me too! Did he really does that?
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> that made me think -take it off.. take it off...- and I never ever been to a strip show LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

(how do I turn the most simplest thing into freshness?) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

that's to all the people who call him Wacko Jacko <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    MSMJFANFOREVER-1064261_400_304.jpg good photoshop <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

haha...that's will smith's bod! i once framed some will-pics for my son as a present...gotcha!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- m -->http://i42.tinypic.com/4fu1ie.jpg<!-- m -->

the glove is shopped, i'm pretty sure. the original shot comes from the 'uomo vogue'-session. i think i even used the original before (where he's gonna tear the place up all the way)...but who cares, it's great! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I just wanted to say that some people seem to think this thread is a bit ridiculous and nothing to do with the hoax and distracting.

I LOVE this post and it offers me some light relief when the investigation into Mikes disappearance gets too much for me.

Please dont stop and please do not delete... for the ones who are here the most, this thread gives much needed smiles.

Thanks ladies for the hard work and the smiles. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I just wanted to say that some people seem to think this thread is a bit ridiculous and nothing to do with the hoax and distracting.

I LOVE this post and it offers me some light relief when the investigation into Mikes disappearance gets too much for me.

Please dont stop and please do not delete... for the ones who are here the most, this thread gives much needed smiles.

Thanks DancingTheDream <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I can only agree.And your caption with the karaoke is BRILLIANT <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    same here...if it wasn't for this fun spot, i'd be an official nutcase by now. and it's all for l.o.v.e. in the first place, so where does this NOT have everything to do with the hoax? we're just reminding everyone of the fun-mike! and that is a very essential part of him. i bet if he ever sees this, he'll be laughing his sexy butt off for days!!! (he might blush one some caps, though...).
    the forum is about ALL of mike, all his facets, that is the inspiration for this thread. and this is art, too. hoax art. there are a lot of posts with 'scenes' or poster-like-caps that depict not only humor (or secret desires... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) but are also very artful. it's time consuming and you need a head for this to make captions, find the right photo out of millions, create the wording etc. . it would be censorship of the worst kind to delete all the art in here! especially with some caps having hundreds of clicks on them and we're close to having 100 pages filled! this is the biggest thread of ALL time...of ALL time! we are being noticed!!! i'm only waiting for some of this stuff to be presented on tv somewhere! and some fool suggests to delete this?!?!?!? beat it! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

anyone even thinking about deleting this thread can come answer to Tha Ladiez!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

(rant end)

• I just wanted to say that some people seem to think this thread is a bit ridiculous and nothing to do with the hoax and distracting.

Did someone complain? If so....TOO DAMN BAD! They shouldn't be in here....Seriously!

Thanks for the "love", girl!...
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122
    have YOU seen this man
    awww, no problem Tina! sLo_rose.gif

flowers from me, too, tina! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    have YOU seen this man

absolutely! i was already wondering, where chris disappeared to! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    someone should go track him down...yo, tmz! where is the interview with chris tucker about mike???
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    so, this is what happened! (find chris = get mike!) <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

so, this is what happened! (find chris = get mike!) <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i love the HOAX pictures like this
  • NOW "THIS" ONE, I CAN GET DOWN WITH!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- m -->http://i42.tinypic.com/4fu1ie.jpg<!-- m -->

the glove is shopped, i'm pretty sure. the original shot comes from the 'uomo vogue'-session. i think i even used the original before (where he's gonna tear the place up all the way)...but who cares, it's great! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Did anyone notice the "bunny" on his shirt?
  • PEACE
This discussion has been closed.