MEGA FUNNY PICS

Comments

• Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    hang in there, mike! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> no of cause not, Michael want his hoes... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

i had to laugh so hard when i read an interview and mike said something like 'madonna is not sexy'...now comes your line: no, of course not!!!
    plus: why have a burger when you can have a steak at home! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    I have never thought that Madonna was his type, but maybe that's just wishfull thinking.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

i don't think she was. that interview was pretty clear: no turn-on! (hehehee...) at all!!! like she was trying real hard with no luck.
    i think his 'type' is fully represented by liz taylor. watch 'michael goes shopping', he picks up a mag with liz on the cover (pic from the 50's). he holds it up and says: 'now THAT's what i'm talking about' and makes that 'y'all know?'-face...but of course, it's the inner values that count...ahem... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

edit: the 'ray bans and vodka' - brilliant!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> (and no, we didn't cheat! we know the game!)

LOL...<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->..actually you could have even made that a 'size 12' at least, cuz mike has BIIIG feet... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Thats Adrien Brody WITH MICHAEL???????

yes I think so.

LOL...<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->..actually you could have even made that a 'size 12' at least, cuz mike has BIIIG feet... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    LOL ! yes, but he is "Only " a size 10....

your sig has the liz-pic mike was talking about (similar pose on the mag he was picking up!!).
    and yes, i think that's adrien brody, too.
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

LOL..that's my daughter's shoe size (very tall girl)! not really big feet then...i guess mike's one of the 'exception of the rule'-cases...and he tricks us with big looking shoes...yeah, that's it! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

LOL..that's my daughter's shoe size (very tall girl)! not really big feet then...i guess mike's one of the 'exception of the rule'-cases...yeah, that's it! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    He have BIG hands too ...... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

LOL..that's my daughter's shoe size (very tall girl)! not really big feet then...i guess mike's one of the 'exception of the rule'-cases...yeah, that's it! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    He have BIG hands too ...... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

oh yeah, right...THAT'S the clue! the hands of a man... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> everything different when it comes to mike... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    hoax shopping... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> oh my God,how do you write it, so I can actually hear him say it ??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • hilarious! loving all the pics!

the sparkle pic: there is never to much sparkles for a Jackson <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> we love a sparkling Jackson outfit!

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> oh my God,how do you write it, so I can actually hear him say it ??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

dunno, i always try to 'think mike' and then, my 'skillz', especially in african-american english, might be helpful here... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    hilarious! loving all the pics!

the sparkle pic: there is never to much sparkles for a Jackson <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> we love a sparkling Jackson outfit!

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> yay, especially when the butt sparkles so nicely...not that it needs to be 'pointed out', though... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • hoax shopping... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

He ain't gonna find that "special" cream, in no STORE. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

He ain't gonna find that "special" cream, in no STORE. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> oh, my...soundtrack to that: prince - 'cream'... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> oh, my...soundtrack to that: prince - 'cream'... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    What " Cream " are you talking about ??? nasty gurrrls ! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    no luck this time, tmz! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

What " Cream " are you talking about ??? nasty gurrrls ! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

erm...what? US???...naaaw...ahem... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    yup. and the whole world should... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

what? y'all don't know that song...? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

what? y'all don't know that song...? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> bvahahahahaha !!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> OMG ! I can't stop ! the audience <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    agreed...they're STILL wearin' that sh!t! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

This discussion has been closed.