The Official Double Thread

Comments

• The third picture in the Gold jacket is most definitely the real MJ, as is the first picture.

Yes.. the nose is more.. um.. square... :/ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Well , can you explain the eyes ? The 1st and the 3rd looks the same .. There can't be a double with the same eyes ..

To me they don't look the same.
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Hey Mo,
    So what do u think about TII? what is the whole point. Where is the real MJ?
    and can someone plz post the last REAL MJ pic? (ALIVE) way before the hoax and everything!
  • All Michael, do not be silly, sorry...but this is nonsense
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508
    how can anyone think that last picture is mike??? like seriously, i can understand the smooth criminal picture, maybe the gold jacket but this last person <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Hey Mo,
    So what do u think about TII? what is the whole point. Where is the real MJ?
    and can someone plz post the last REAL MJ pic? (ALIVE) way before the hoax and everything!

We have already said what we think was done in TII in one of our blogs... I have no idea where Mike is, it's not important to me where he is, I just want him to be safe.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I looked and looked and I feel they are Michael the only one i am not quite so sure about is the last one
  • how can anyone think that last picture is mike??? like seriously, i can understand the smooth criminal picture, maybe the gold jacket but this last person <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

This "last person" is Michael, remember it is a scene before earth song, and he is speaking, and that is MJ's voice..
  • Lighting, lighting, lighting,
  • @keep the faith
    Thank you that's who I meant with the one bubbing the gum! Def Mike!
  • how can anyone think that last picture is mike??? like seriously, i can understand the smooth criminal picture, maybe the gold jacket but this last person <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

This "last person" is Michael, remember it is a scene before earth song, and he is speaking, and that is MJ's voice..

As i remember in the movie, that Mike was chilling and talking to KO... he didnt have make up on and looked a tad unshaven.. maybe thats what the difference is?

Because i remember seeing him in that scene and thinking he looked really good because he had no make up on.
  • Grrrrr I hate this <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> !!!! I can't stand not knowing whether its him or not because I could be wrong or right <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> !!!!
    Ok pic #1 I can honestly say is him because everytime I notice that scar I know it's him <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Pic #2 I always thought it was Michael in Smooth Criminal anyway so I think it's him. Pic #3 I think is him maybe just feel it could be him <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> and Pic #4 I think might be him because that's when he said "that's a kool move but it stretches out to far at the end" I thought it was him but then when he's about to take the glasses off he looks diff. Oh well I never really believed in the doubles theory in TII but it could just be lighting in these parts!!!! My head is hurting now lools <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • yeah, i agree the first and third are michael..but the smooth and last one are totally diferent...

Btw the third one and smooth one pic are from TII right??

Mo, what culver studio scene?? its from TII <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • badkolobadkolo Posts: 128
    how can anyone think that last picture is mike??? like seriously, i can understand the smooth criminal picture, maybe the gold jacket but this last person <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Have you ever heard of lipsinking?

Have you ever heard of lipsinking?

You mean Lip-syncing, but.. That's when you sing, you don't lipsinking/lip-sync when you're talking.. That could be an add on.. What do you actually think of MJ?.. Have you heard that not everything is fake.
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    file.php?id=3910'
    first one: REAL MJ
    second: MJ from TII,
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    The third picture in the Gold jacket is most definitely the real MJ, as is the first picture.

I strongly disagree...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• file.php?id=3910'

Second? That looks like late 80's/early 90's, you also see the picture quality is not a 2010.. But that's insane if that is really from This Is It..
  • file.php?id=3910'

Thats not MJ from TII... thats from History era MJ...
  • file.php?id=3910'

What? the second is from the history tour
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    Smooth Criminal MJ (pic #2) is wearing more eyeliner, so that is why his eyes look different. Gold jacket (pic #3) is standing on a stage and the pic is taken from a weird angle. But when I look at his eyes, it is definitely MJ. The only 'weird' pic is #4 (Deffa cool moof <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) I watched TII yesterday and cool moof is definitely Mike, even though this picture is odd. Maybe it is the lighting, maybe his jaw is flexed because of all the intense gum chewing.

The lighting, the pose, the hair, the angle and the make up on all these pictures are different. Therefore to me it is impossible to compare them. I can give you 4 pictures of myself and you will think there would be 4 different girls.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Lighting, lighting, lighting,

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> You're funny!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Smooth Criminal MJ (pic #2) is wearing more eyeliner, so that is why his eyes look different. Gold jacket (pic #3) is standing on a stage and the pic is taken from a weird angle. But when I look at his eyes, it is definitely MJ. The only 'weird' pic is #4 (Deffa cool moof <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) I watched TII yesterday and cool moof is definitely Mike, even though this picture is odd. Maybe it is the lighting, maybe his jaw is flexed because of all the intense gum chewing.

The lighting, the pose, the hair, the angle and the make up on all these pictures are different. Therefore to me it is impossible to compare them. I can give you 4 pictures of myself and you will think there would be 4 different girls.

Exactly! Exactly! Exactly! My point too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

You don't look the same in each photo..
  • badkolobadkolo Posts: 128
    are you looking at the smooth criminal photo, that person has no nose, its pushed in, that nose does not match michael in any angle.

and the clefts are different from photo to photo. and im sorry the first pic isnt from tii, i made a booboo.
  • Sometimes photographs don't capture how someone normally looks. I have seen pictures of celebrities where I just don't recognize them. A photo is such a fleeting moment in time and one can sometimes not look like oneself.