The Official Double Thread

Comments

• RavenRaven Posts: 709
    Can I pour some oil on the fire? It's Michael in all four pictures. Totally unmistakenly, no doubt about.

He does look sick in the top three pictures, really not well at all.

Another mark you can recognize him with, along with the overall picture, is the scar-like feature he has under his lower lip on his left side
  • yeah, i agree the first and third are michael..but the smooth and last one are totally diferent...

Btw the third one and smooth one pic are from TII right??

Mo, what culver studio scene?? its from TII <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

The scene of recording the Drill.
  • are you looking at the smooth criminal photo, that person has no nose, its pushed in, that nose does not match michael in any angle.

and the clefts are different from photo to photo. and im sorry the first pic isnt from tii, i made a booboo.

Okay.. Go to a mirror, try to smile, and try to look serious.. Try to look angry, and try to look sad.. Okay? You will not look like the same. "Try it, I know it works.."

Just post pictures of it, and show it.

I think these 4 pictures are debunked, they all are Michael.. Try to find the red jacket smiling, with the funeral set behind him.
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    I know MJ had a mole on his face, he removed it, now u see this scar on his face(first PIC)
    now look to this pic, I reallt didnt know MJ had this mole too on his face!
    its like some pics u see this mole, and some pics u dont.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Maybe not from TII, but the first pic absolutely looks recent and more important: it looks like Michael Jackson... That's the only one of Mike, the rest have too big clefts, other noses, other eyes and even strange wrinkles in the face as if it is a mask.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I am sure if someone took pictures of me in a whole week, all the time, I would definitely look like an imposter on like all of them.

Your face change, which depends on; mood, form/condition, reactions, different angles.

I am sure these all are Michael Joe Jackson! I have opened my eyes, and I've seen for marks and everything. Yep, they all are Michael Joe Jackson.

NOT EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS FAKE.

But ofcourse I see your point, if someone is an imposter in This IS IT, it ofcourse has to look like Michael.
    -But.. Transforming your face, and look like Michael Jackson, cost alot of money.. People will know these few imposters that do such things, but no one looks exactly like Michael. These pictures does.. Make up isn't everything, you can't make me look 95% like Michael Jackson/Paul McCartney/Johnny Depp, with a make up.. I need surgeries, or PhotoShop etc..

Maybe Michael doesn't look like himself in these photos, but guys.. I am SURE that you think it doesn't look like yourself, if you look at a picture someone else has taken.. (I know we've seen Michael's face, and this is kinda different, but we haven't seen Michael's face like this for hmm.. 10-20 years.. His face has changed on 20 years.. We're not just used to it.. We DON'T know Michael..)
    I'm with you.
  • Maybe not from TII, but the first pic absolutely looks recent and more important: it looks like Michael Jackson... That's the only one of Mike, the rest have too big clefts, other noses, other eyes and even strange wrinkles in the face as if it is a mask.

Souza.. Not being rude, but you have to get out of your fantasy life when it comes to look alike and imposters.. A mask?

The first picture is Michael, it was released late, but said to be old. It looks recent, and it is Michael..
    are you looking at the smooth criminal photo, that person has no nose, its pushed in, that nose does not match michael in any angle.

and the clefts are different from photo to photo. and im sorry the first pic isnt from tii, i made a booboo.

Okay.. Go to a mirror, try to smile, and try to look serious.. Try to look angry, and try to look sad.. Okay? You will not look like the same. "Try it, I know it works.."

Just post pictures of it, and show it.

I think these 4 pictures are debunked, they all are Michael.. Try to find the red jacket smiling, with the funeral set behind him.

Believe me, I have seen lots of pics of badkolo, and although the lighting was different, he was making weird faces, it still looked like him, with the same facial structures.

These are four different persons, first one is the only one that has Mike's facial structures.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Dear Michael:
    As you can see you don't have to worry about hiding yourself, we won't be able to recognaize you even if you scream your name while doing a moonwalk <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Maybe not from TII, but the first pic absolutely looks recent and more important: it looks like Michael Jackson... That's the only one of Mike, the rest have too big clefts, other noses, other eyes and even strange wrinkles in the face as if it is a mask.

Souza.. Not being rude, but you have to get out of your fantasy life when it comes to look alike and imposters.. A mask?

The first picture is Michael, it was released late, but said to be old. It looks recent, and it is Michael..

Me? Or you? (not trying to be rude though...)

• Okay.. Go to a mirror, try to smile, and try to look serious.. Try to look angry, and try to look sad.. Okay? You will not look like the same. "Try it, I know it works..

Yeah...and then the shape of your head, the length of your chin and the size of your cleft changes, and your nose suddenly doesn't point straight forward anymore..? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    'nuff said, I give up... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• I don`t understand.. what`s the point of this thread?? does it proves something??
  • Dear Michael:
    As you can see you don't have to worry about hiding yourself, we won't be able to recognaize you even if you scream your name while doing a moonwalk <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    Sorry ppl but this is really Michael in all 4 pictures...it's no use going into details about scars or whatever to proof a point, just looking at the overall picture is enough to tell it's him
  • I don´t usually believe about doubles, but those pics are really weird.
    I don´t see the same eyes.
    I see unkown people behind a mask of cliches.

I was thinking this:

Those pics seems to tell us that MJ may have some impersonators playing his official role.
    For that, they have lots of surgery (they made themselves to achieve similarity)... and maybe that´s the reason why of the myths about Mike having that much surgery.

I mean, his fame of surgery comes from impersonators´ lots of surgery.
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    Let's keep in mind that we are looking at a fifty year old male who has had churgery on his face. Klein was working on his nose. And even though I don't believe the prothetic nose stories, you never know, maybe they are true and he liked to switch noses. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> (No pun intended, I'm just trying to look at everything from different angles). The wrinkles in his neck could be from a mask, they could be from churgery or they could simply be from ageing.

As far as the differences on the cleft in his chin, light really does A LOT with those kind of features. The only thin you can bu sure about is the scar on his cheeck. But, the TII photos don't show that part of his face.

I am not saying it is or isn't MJ, I don't know.

And if deffa cool moof MJ is indeed a double, why would the double 'play' that part? MJ could have easily done it himself.
  • this pic puzzles me because of how young MJ looks.. look at the skin on his face, there are no lines! And his hands look so young and the nails are clear.
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    Dear Michael:
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> ROFL! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

If we do find him, all he has to say is that he is one of the TII doubles.
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    I don´t usually believe about doubles, but those pics are really weird.

I was thinking this:

Those pics seems to tell us that MJ may have some impersonators playing his official role.
    For that, they have lots of surgery (they made themselves to achieve similarity)... and maybe that´s the reason why of the myths about Mike having that much surgery.

that makes sense! but there was also a myth about mike and children? what about that?
  • Maybe there's something wrong with our eyes....really,i look different in every photo...i don't want to post pics of me but you'd be surprised....as we can see these pics are filled with weird colors they are very edited...why not a clear view of him? sudden photos and photos of him appear with a mole on his forehead with the 6'th eye...and stuff....someone is playing with us. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Sorry for posting Zac Efron! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I just searched celebrity and got him, but okay.. This is definitely not Zac Efron, because he is different in all these 4 pictures? :s

zac_efron.jpg

zac-efron-no-bangs.jpg

4561_Zac-Efron-1-05182007.jpg

zac_efron.jpg
  • HANG ON.. what does that say on the side of MJs glasses??

Does it read "REAL"?? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • As far as the differences on the cleft in his chin, light really does A LOT with those kind of features.

Well I'm sorry, but lighting does not change a subtile cleft into one you can put a euro in... Not meaning to be rude, just trying to make clear that there's a too big a difference to blame it on lighting.

I give up also...I stand with my first post.
  • I don´t usually believe about doubles, but those pics are really weird.

I was thinking this:

that makes sense! but there was also a myth about mike and children? what about that?

It was not a myth!!!!it was a LIE!!!!!!!!!!