Cleftwatch! The truth is in the cleft!

Comments

• Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    I think we have to search for proof that it wasn't him at the O2. We must look at all the impersonators and see if there's one that looks like the O2 guy. If we can find that impersonator that's when we can say for sure it was not Mike. That's if there are pic of that guy at all.

I think this O2-impersonator is a new one...maybe information about him will revealed later. In the next weeks, months...drink tea and wait.
    Drink tea and wait ??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> god.... and I hate tea.
    I also don't like tea! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • reading_onreading_on Posts: 463
    I think we have to search for proof that it wasn't him at the O2. We must look at all the impersonators and see if there's one that looks like the O2 guy. If we can find that impersonator that's when we can say for sure it was not Mike. That's if there are pic of that guy at all.

I think this O2-impersonator is a new one...maybe information about him will revealed later. In the next weeks, months...drink tea and wait.
    Drink tea and wait ??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> god.... and I hate tea.

Mercy ! Sweet tea in the southern US, YUMMY! Of course I tip my hat to the real tea drinkers..The English
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    @mjjveritas
    Here you have an rooibos:

tumblr_kw7v7iR57r1qa96iuo1_500.jpg

@Eva R.
    You are welcome.

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272

Mercy ! Sweet tea in the southern US, YUMMY! Of course I tip my hat to the real tea drinkers..The English
    The English aren't real tea drinkers! They make very bitter tea and then pour lot of milk in it. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> . That has nothing to do with tea!

I'm drinking south african honeybush tea right now, when my cup is empty I would like my MJ back, please.
  • GoOoFGoOoF Posts: 150

We need Chivas after this past 8 months <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    Oh, well then I just might have a tiny sipp <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • _7__7_ Posts: 8
    The light, the camera , the makeup changes everything.. It's hard to believe, but it's very true.
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    AgentBJ, Why thank you! It looks delicious. The Brits are renowned for being real tea drinkers. I like mine Black, no sugar. But Redbush/Rooibos is my favorite. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Chamone, It's the opposite re the English/British and their tea. Many people add sugar like it's going out of fashion. Eugh! I'm like you I also enjoy the Honeybush/Redbush varieties. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Chamone, It's the opposite re the English/British and their tea. Many people add sugar like it's going out of fashion. Eugh! I'm like you I also enjoy the Honeybush/Redbush varieties. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I love my tea sweet and milky.. three heaped spoons for me!
    DancingTheDream, Strong and Black for me, tea that is. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314

I luv green tea with Orange and Lotus Flower.
    Datroot, I like that one too. If MJ reads this thread, I bet he's thinking "hey, this should be about my cleft chin not about your favorite teas", now get back on subject".
    Datroot, I like that one too. If MJ reads this thread, I bet he's thinking "hey, this should be about my cleft chin not about your favorite teas", now get back on subject".

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Oh I see we have another "double" thread <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Seriously, I can't believe some people even THINK that O2 dude is Mike. That guy looks NOTHING like Mike at all. Besides the cleft there are also so many other facial differences...

I totally agree...
    Joker face is not Mike.
    Oh I see we have another "double" thread <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Seriously, I can't believe some people even THINK that O2 dude is Mike. That guy looks NOTHING like Mike at all. Besides the cleft there are also so many other facial differences...

I totally agree...
    Joker face is not Mike.

I wouldn't be so quick to call him joker face until we have proof its not him. So far, all the pics posted don't constitute proof to me and I doubt, we'll ever find any that will, but I won't call the poor guy names. If he is a double, he's obviously done a good job for MJ.

I totally agree...
    Joker face is not Mike.

I wouldn't be so quick to call him joker face until we have proof its not him. So far, all the pics posted don't constitute proof to me and I doubt, we'll ever find any that will, but I won't call the poor guy names. If he is a double, he's obviously done a good job for MJ.
    i agree. And if its Michael, fans call him joker face.
  • Oh I see we have another "double" thread <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I totally agree...
    Joker face is not Mike.

It is Michael, and still they're calling him joker.. What happened? Michael had enough of THIS shit. And now his own fans are bashing him.. Wow, I actually start to believe that maybe Michael died, cause people seem to be this weird as his family has been around MJ's death.

I totally agree...
    Joker face is not Mike.

It is Michael, and still they're calling him joker.. What happened? Michael had enough of THIS shit. And now his own fans are bashing him.. Wow, I actually start to believe that maybe Michael died, cause people seem to be this weird as his family has been around MJ's death.
    Yeah I think it is Michael yeah and It hurts me if people who think its not Michael say joker face although it just could be our Michael.
    Oh people please!

Let's just agree to disagree and not get personal or emotional. LOVE remember?! We seriously don't have to agree on everything. One thing we must remember is that we can only investigate and come up with theories. No one here KNOWS the truth. There is a possibility that we will never even get to know the truth, if MJ decides to stay in hiding.
    Oh people please!

Let's just agree to disagree and not get personal or emotional. LOVE remember?! We seriously don't have to agree on everything. One thing we must remember is that we can only investigate and come up with theories. No one here KNOWS the truth. There is a possibility that we will never even get to know the truth, if MJ decides to stay in hiding.

I agree but others seem to think they know for sure.
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    There's nothing to agree or disagree about. Apparently it is allowed in here for Michael -or his spitting image according to some- to be called names or ridiculed. It's bashing.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Oh people please!

I agree but others seem to think they know for sure.

I AGREE TOO...
    ALL I WANT IS KNOW THE TRUTH, BUT LIKE YOU SAY, THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THAT WE WILL NEVER EVEN GET TO KNOW...
    <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> L.O.V.E. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    There's nothing to agree or disagree about. Apparently it is allowed in here for Michael -or his spitting image according to some- to be called names or ridiculed. It's bashing.
    In my humble opinion, calling MJ and/or a MJ-lookalike 'joker' isn't very nice, but not yet bashing.

And by the agree/disagree part I meant that there are people that believe that there were doubles and people that believe it was all MJ. We (at least I) are not here to convince each other, and we shouldn't want that. I myself am still in doubt, wether there were doubles or not. I respect everyones opinion (even though I think some opinions are quite far stretched) and I think it is unfair to get personal if some one doesn't share an opinion. Because that is what it all is; opinions.

(Oh and Raven, even though I am quoting you, this is a general response. I am not saying that you are being disrespectful or anything. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )

L.O.V.E people!
  • @Chamone-thankyou very much.
    @anyone else who is continuing this incredible side argument please chill out ,it is useless and tiring.
This discussion has been closed.