Cleftwatch! The truth is in the cleft!

1235»

Comments

• meheremehere Posts: 558
    also the teeth when you can see them.
  • Ok any member can go back in the archives of this forum and read the very very very many topics on wether or not the 02 man was Michael. No one has been able to reconcile wether it was or was not. No one can agree. There is no reason to continue in this conversation and pick apart Michaels face...those of you who are need to realize it VERY WELL may have been Michael. Michael Jackson had not made a public announcement in front of his fans in years. The walk he was doing was the same walk he had during his trial. The eyebrow raise when he said "ok" after saying "this will be my final shows in London"...that move was very Michael (the eyebrows-look up the Harlem speech). Sorry but "Joker face...intended or not IS something a tabloid would say just like they say "plastic face". Talking about the differant nose-look this ALWAYS hits nerves and what ends up happening is a big argument on who is true fans and who are not-people get hurt and leave. It is not needed. I'm locking this one.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I will lock this topic for the reason that it is getting out of hand, though I think these issues can be discussed, but with more respect towards each other.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

This discussion has been closed.