SBS6 Reportage (MJ)

2»

Comments

• Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    deleted <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Ik betwijfel Mike's medewerking c.q. goedkeuring aan Man in the Mirror, gelet op het volgende:

Michael Jackson has denounced the recent VH1 movie about him, Man in the Mirror, starring Flex Alexander, which critics had generally described as "pro-Jackson." The Hollywood Reporter faulted it "for studiously [soft-peddling] most instances of Jackson's bizarre behavior and famed eccentricity." The Los Angeles Times' Robert Lloyd concluded that the film, which aired on Aug. 6, "goes pretty easy on him overall, making him out to be more of a sad victim than, say, a perverted creep." Nevertheless, in his statement on Thursday Jackson maintained that the movie "in no way, shape, or form, represents who we are as a family. It is unfortunate that for years, we have been targets of completely inaccurate and false portrayals. We have watched as we have been vilified and humiliated. I, personally, have suffered through many hurtful lies and references to me as 'Wacko Jacko' as well as the latest untruth about me fathering quadruplets. This is intolerable and must stop."

Bron: <!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0411377/news#ni0088219<!-- m -->
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346
    Ja, zoiets had ik al ergens eens gelezen (ik dacht ook hier eerder op het forum)!
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    Ik heb 'Man in the mirror' hier al tijden liggen, maar nog nooit gekeken. Precies om wat Mo hiervoor heeft geplaatst.
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346
    MITM om die reden ook niet gekeken!