Criticizing TIAI!

Comments

• @titojackson5 read this <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pag ... 388?ref=ts<!-- m --> <<< <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> "WHAT DOES THAT SAY?!" LOOK AT WHERE THE ARROWS POINT TO.
    2:57 PM Mar 13th via web

Reply Retweet what's up @titojackson5, it's Jermaine
    2:56 PM Mar 13th via web

Reply Retweet Love u guys! Erms.... <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pag ... 388?ref=ts<!-- m --> <<< <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> "WHAT DOES THAT SAY?!" LOOK AT WHERE THE ARROWS POINT TO.
    2:54 PM Mar 13th via web

Reply Retweet Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice. Always, Jermaine J
    8:06 PM Mar 11th via TweetDeck
    Reply Retweet

I'm so sorry but I couldn't understand these. Can you pls help me to understand. Where do I need to look when I click on that FB page? All I see is the THE JACKSONS: FAMILY DYNASTY TV SERIES page on FB. What's the connection with TS? I don't get what you mean with "What does that say?! Look at where the arrows point to" part. Which arrow are you talking about? Can you pls explain. Thank you.

Dear RestlessSoul,

I am helping you in your search for the connection to the Jacksons, It has been there ALL this time, TS has stated in a few of the updates how to find the answers to your questions, you just needed to REALLY pay attention to details...(even the tiny ones) lol

<!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: --> <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: --> <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

I guess YOU missed those tiny little details. And the fact that I even helped you in your search with NO Thank you from you at all or the fact that I answered your question on thinking process or belief system escaped your eyes also in my post to you again with NO thank you to me at all.

YOUR WELCOME
    peace

Hmm yeah I think it's me who misses small parts <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Girl don't you see the Thank you at the end of my post to you? And I seriously couldn't understand what you mean with that FB page and asked you politely to tell me there's what on that FB page. I don't get why you offended and answered like this? But it's your choice of course.
  • KacyLovesMJKacyLovesMJ Posts: 197
    Ok I said I wasn't going to post here anymore but you replied to me in such a way that you knew it would make me respond again. This is a manipulation tactic and I mean it this time, after this one, I WILL NOT reply to you again because what I see from you is that you just want to start an argument with everyone that believes in TS and I don't care what kind of "I believe in 80% of what TS says" things you say, I can see through that now. You asked how long I've been involved in this hoax. SINCE THIS MONTH LAST YEAR! It was 2 weeks after the memorial that I started seeing things were not adding up with all of this and made me question his death so DO NOT try to belittle me with your comments. Michael would not want any of us to do that and all I see that you are doing is trying to create division which is something else he would not want us to do. So I answered your question and I will not reply to your smugness. Have a great day/evening.

And btw, my sign up date to THIS forum is later in the year but I was a part of the old forum under the SAME name.
  • @ restlesssoul
    My question is why are you trying so hard to disprove TS?
    No one is forcing you to believe in them and you have accused Souza & Mo and myself of all being TS.
    I would like to know why you have chosen these individuals to single out in your campaign to prove TS a fraud. Make up your mind or do you randomly pick a new "your TS" each day you log on?
    You make no other contributions to this forum at all. Your posts are only about this topic. We can all look to see where you have posted. Why aren't you adding anything else but this negativity?

I think you are simply a distraction. Perhaps you have an agenda all your own. If you can make accusations about others without any proof than I come to a conclusion about what the motive is behind this obsession you seem to have developed.
    I am done responding or even reading anymore of this circular logic and rambling. Take care and open your mind to the truth cause it's waiting for you to discover it.

L.O.V.E and Light

oh and Im_convincedmjalive wanted you to look here
    <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pag<!-- m --> ... 388?ref=ts<<<

• @titojackson5 read this <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pag ... 388?ref=ts<!-- m --> <<< <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> "WHAT DOES THAT SAY?!" LOOK AT WHERE THE ARROWS POINT TO.

Reply Retweet Love u guys! Erms.... <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pag ... 388?ref=ts<!-- m --> <<< <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> "WHAT DOES THAT SAY?!" LOOK AT WHERE THE ARROWS POINT TO.

Reply Retweet Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice. Always, Jermaine J
    Reply Retweet

I'm so sorry but I couldn't understand these. Can you pls help me to understand. Where do I need to look when I click on that FB page? All I see is the THE JACKSONS: FAMILY DYNASTY TV SERIES page on FB. What's the connection with TS? I don't get what you mean with "What does that say?! Look at where the arrows point to" part. Which arrow are you talking about? Can you pls explain. Thank you.

Dear RestlessSoul,

I am helping you in your search for the connection to the Jacksons, It has been there ALL this time, TS has stated in a few of the updates how to find the answers to your questions, you just needed to REALLY pay attention to details...(even the tiny ones) lol

<!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: --> <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: --> <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

I guess YOU missed those tiny little details. And the fact that I even helped you in your search with NO Thank you from you at all or the fact that I answered your question on thinking process or belief system escaped your eyes also in my post to you again with NO thank you to me at all.

YOUR WELCOME
    peace

Hmm yeah I think it's me who misses small parts <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Girl don't you see the Thank you at the end of my post to you? And I seriously couldn't understand what you mean with that FB page and asked you politely to tell me there's what on that FB page. I don't get why you offended and answered like this? But it's your choice of course.

I am glad your at least Laughing NOW instead of frustration. I did see your Thank You but it is a Thank you for your REQUEST to explain where you should LOOK in the clues I provided you already. In everything I posted I made references to small details.

And I am NOT offended at all, my response to what you wrote and NOT thanking me was to the fact that I went out of my way to help you in your search and I didn't have to.

Also no thank you to answering your questions in your long post about asking ourselves WHY we should believe in TS. I gave you my reasoning on me only and what I believe.

I can't give you anymore help than I already have. I am on a "Clue" mission and playing this wonderful game of "Clue" in cyber space. A real life "Who dun it" and "Where" THANKS to Michael, lol

Peace
  • Ok I said I wasn't going to post here anymore but you replied to me in such a way that you knew it would make me respond again. This is a manipulation tactic and I mean it this time, after this one, I WILL NOT reply to you again because what I see from you is that you just want to start an argument with everyone that believes in TS and I don't care what kind of "I believe in 80% of what TS says" things you say, I can see through that now. You asked how long I've been involved in this hoax. SINCE THIS MONTH LAST YEAR! It was 2 weeks after the memorial that I started seeing things were not adding up with all of this and made me question his death so DO NOT try to belittle me with your comments. Michael would not want any of us to do that and all I see that you are doing is trying to create division which is something else he would not want us to do. So I answered your question and I will not reply to your smugness. Have a great day/evening.

And btw, my sign up date to THIS forum is later in the year but I was a part of the old forum under the SAME name.

Ok, first of did you see me arguing with someone? Ahh trust me if that was what I wanted to do, I would do it when 3 or 4 people jumped on me at the same time <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Calm down Kacy, ok ok you're the BEST hoaxer, you won the game lol So you're in the hoax thing for a long time but how come you do NOT have an idea about the Army of L.O.V.E thing? Ohh this's a question and I shouldn't ask you one right? Ok sorry got it back. And I'm so sorry to disagree with you about TS lol yeah I'm the one who doesn't think in that little box. I'm making a division? How am I doing it, can you pls explain it to me? ohh wait you can't do that either. Did I tell someone to distrust TS? Did I force someone to make a post here? You're the one who came to this post and wrote your idea. Do you want this place to be a worship place for TS? Everyone in this universe has to agree with you about TS and the ones who don't, are bad people, they're making division? Ohh how mature really. Sorry but no more answering your smugness even if you write or not <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

P.S: Soon this post will be locked no worries about that and you could keep on living in your small boxes
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Reply Retweet

Dear RestlessSoul,

YOUR WELCOME
    peace

I am glad your at least Laughing NOW instead of frustration. I did see your Thank You but it is a Thank you for your REQUEST to explain where you should LOOK in the clues I provided you already. In everything I posted I made references to small details.

And I am NOT offended at all, my response to what you wrote and NOT thanking me was to the fact that I went out of my way to help you in your search and I didn't have to.

Also no thank you to answering your questions in your long post about asking ourselves WHY we should believe in TS. I gave you my reasoning on me only and what I believe.

I can't give you anymore help than I already have. I am on a "Clue" mission and playing this wonderful game of "Clue" in cyber space. A real life "Who dun it" and "Where" THANKS to Michael, lol

Peace

Oh ok, thanx for NOTHING <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • @ restlesssoul
    My question is why are you trying so hard to disprove TS?
    No one is forcing you to believe in them and you have accused Souza & Mo and myself of all being TS.
    I would like to know why you have chosen these individuals to single out in your campaign to prove TS a fraud. Make up your mind or do you randomly pick a new "your TS" each day you log on?
    You make no other contributions to this forum at all. Your posts are only about this topic. We can all look to see where you have posted. Why aren't you adding anything else but this negativity?

I think you are simply a distraction. Perhaps you have an agenda all your own. If you can make accusations about others without any proof than I come to a conclusion about what the motive is behind this obsession you seem to have developed.
    I am done responding or even reading anymore of this circular logic and rambling. Take care and open your mind to the truth cause it's waiting for you to discover it.

L.O.V.E and Light

oh and Im_convincedmjalive wanted you to look here

Ahhh how nice to see you here my russian friend <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> did u change your mind about me being that danish girl? I didn't know that this site is paying people for their contributions <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> My post is negative to you because you like TS posts, but to the people who think like me, your posts are negative. So who decides which one is the real negativity? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I wish people who sent me DMs write their ideas about TS here too BUT this is what you're doing to people who disagree with you. All of you jump on that person just because she disagrees with you! Everyone else is scared to make a post about TS! IS this how you want this place to be. An unfair, sided place? So everyone who doesn't like or doesn't agree with TS should have been blocked from this forum.

I'm just using my right to speak about TS. If it bothers you, you don't need to read it. Why does it so bother you btw me writing these things about TS? Are you scared that I can be right about him/her? What's this panic about? All of you jump on me just for saying what I think about TS? Ahh and I didn't accuse Souza and Mo but I "accused" you only! I wrote what people think about Souza and Mo. Don't mislead my words.

P.S: About the pages you gave me the link of; all I can see is this: The page you requested was not found.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Your words aren't coming across as loud as that attitude you seem to be harbouring.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Don't you think all this energy could be put to better use instead of back and forth and going no where?

Like you're going somewhere with that ElvisandMJdotcom thing? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I've already told we're running in circles and told how we can move on and spread the message but who cares, right? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Well every person that DIDN'T Tweet, as I'm assuming you didn't, would have sure helped and maybe we could have done it, eh? Instead of all these "I told you so's" (I can't stand when people say that) why don't you try asking TS or whatever it is you want to do, or help us with the darn Twitter campaign?

My help wouldn't save you, sorry. And yes I told you that you weren't going to do it a TT. Because there're very few people who believe TS. I know that TS reads the forum and this post. And it's my desicion to ask TS or not, so don't tell me what to do pls. I'm doing what I want to do already. Thank you.
    But you're acting as if everyone else should contact or ask TS or something! I don't think it's an issue of the amount of peeps that believe in him, either, I think it's just really hard to break into that TT thing because of all the darn attention that World Cup is getting from like millions of peeps..

I'm sorry but what are you talking about? To who did I ask to contact TS or ask TS something? This's my post that I made to cirticize TS. IF you have something to say about TS you say it, if you don't have anything to say then you move on. I think I have a right here to tell my opinion about TS, right? So why does it bother you what I'm writing since they're my opinion!

And I don't believe it's about the World Cup though. It's about how many people and how many different accounts make that tweet at the same time. So darnnn lol
    So are you doing it? And think about everyone start believing in TS and think about HOW FAST and EASY we could spread the truth! The Jacksons do not need to write This Is Also It if they think that it would be so obvious. We can pick up a special code and tell it to TS and the Jacksons can tweet that word we chose and we became sure. What's wrong with this? If TS is really related with them, he/she could have done this long time ago.

You tried to make ElvisandMJdotcom a TT on twitter. Could you make it? Nope you couldn't! But I told you so, right? Did you think why you couldn't make it? Because there're a FEW people who believe TS! Why wouldn't TS make this number rise if there's a message to be spread up. And I'm giving you how he/she could make it. We pick up a word and Jacksons make it a tweet. How hard can this be to do and how can it be dangerous about the hoax? No way. Stop finding lies to defend TS.
    That looks like asking us to do something, doesn't it?

And even totally putting all TS/ believing or not believing issues aside, it's very frustrating to see someone take on this attitude of totally not caring whether we succeeded or not in the effort we did try to make and not giving any aid while we all Tweeted hard..
  • RestlessSoul,

I know this is difficult for you to see the blatantly obvious so YOU get a PASS on the IQ test here and maybe get your eye sight checked.

On the real Serenity gave you the answer to my clues and your smartass comment to me at then end, OK.

But on the REALLY REAL, here is a shocker for you...
    (And I know I said I was done helping you) but,

You say why should we trust TS and well is he related to Michael,

Are you here for Michael cause he is "the one" who has been telling us his secrets this whole time in clues.

And he is "the one" who has hinted to us about where the "inside info" came from when he ref. Numerology and directed to Elvis' friend's website. Her page on his book specifically stated that Elvis would be the "ONLY" one to have the answers about the numerology clues and he would be the "ONLY" one to use that as his explanation (evidence) on his TRUE identity.

Also the bible scripture given on identity.

That ONE below is what YOU should really PAY attention to and reconize the small details ON.

6-12 Daniel 10:21 and Michael

{http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=daniel 10:21&amp;version=KJV}

There were some good comments for the day, on this redirect {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=10837}. One of the main reasons for this redirect, however, was again because of the questions and discussion that came up about my identity, etc (see 6-10, above).

Peace
  • Don't you think all this energy could be put to better use instead of back and forth and going no where?

Like you're going somewhere with that ElvisandMJdotcom thing? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I've already told we're running in circles and told how we can move on and spread the message but who cares, right? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Well every person that DIDN'T Tweet, as I'm assuming you didn't, would have sure helped and maybe we could have done it, eh? Instead of all these "I told you so's" (I can't stand when people say that) why don't you try asking TS or whatever it is you want to do, or help us with the darn Twitter campaign?

My help wouldn't save you, sorry. And yes I told you that you weren't going to do it a TT. Because there're very few people who believe TS. I know that TS reads the forum and this post. And it's my desicion to ask TS or not, so don't tell me what to do pls. I'm doing what I want to do already. Thank you.
    But you're acting as if everyone else should contact or ask TS or something! I don't think it's an issue of the amount of peeps that believe in him, either, I think it's just really hard to break into that TT thing because of all the darn attention that World Cup is getting from like millions of peeps..

I'm sorry but what are you talking about? To who did I ask to contact TS or ask TS something? This's my post that I made to cirticize TS. IF you have something to say about TS you say it, if you don't have anything to say then you move on. I think I have a right here to tell my opinion about TS, right? So why does it bother you what I'm writing since they're my opinion!

And I don't believe it's about the World Cup though. It's about how many people and how many different accounts make that tweet at the same time. So darnnn lol
    &quot wrote: »
    So are you doing it? And think about everyone start believing in TS and think about HOW FAST and EASY we could spread the truth! The Jacksons do not need to write This Is Also It if they think that it would be so obvious. We can pick up a special code and tell it to TS and the Jacksons can tweet that word we chose and we became sure. What's wrong with this? If TS is really related with them, he/she could have done this long time ago.

You tried to make ElvisandMJdotcom a TT on twitter. Could you make it? Nope you couldn't! But I told you so, right? Did you think why you couldn't make it? Because there're a FEW people who believe TS! Why wouldn't TS make this number rise if there's a message to be spread up. And I'm giving you how he/she could make it. We pick up a word and Jacksons make it a tweet. How hard can this be to do and how can it be dangerous about the hoax? No way. Stop finding lies to defend TS.
    That looks like asking us to do something, doesn't it?

And even totally putting all TS/ believing or not believing issues aside, it's very frustrating to see someone take on this attitude of totally not caring whether we succeeded or not in the effort we did try to make and not giving any aid while we all Tweeted hard..
    [/quote]

There's a very simple way to not to get frustrated Pink, IGNORE! If you don't like my post, you don't need to read it. It's your decision to read and get frustrated. Did I force you to read my post? Ignore it girl. IGNORE it. And I'm sorry for being honest and telling my opinion about that making a TT thing. Ignore that too by the way.
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Well I can't exactly know what I'm going to feel about a post unless I read it, right? And, the cause I believe in: spreading MJ's message as far as it can go, is too important a subject for me to ignore.. we- no, he could use all the Tweeters we can get. That's what I believe.
  • RestlessSoul,

I know this is difficult for you to see the blatantly obvious so YOU get a PASS on the IQ test here and maybe get your eye sight checked.

On the real Serenity gave you the answer to my clues and your smartass comment to me at then end, OK.

Are you here for Michael cause he is "the one" who has been telling us his secrets this whole time in clues.

And he is "the one" who has hinted to us about where the "inside info" came from when he ref. Numerology and directed to Elvis' friend's website. Her page on his book specifically stated that Elvis would be the "ONLY" one to have the answers about the numerology clues and he would be the "ONLY" one to use that as his explanation (evidence) on his TRUE identity.

That ONE below is what YOU should really PAY attention to and reconize the small details ON.

There were some good comments for the day, on this redirect {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=10837}. One of the main reasons for this redirect, however, was again because of the questions and discussion that came up about my identity, etc (see 6-10, above).

Peace

Seriously, I was just trying to understand what you were talking about. And after I understood what it was about, I would thank you. I'm NOT a rude person. I just asked you what I need to look on that FB page and you snubbed me. Look, if you want to help someone you do it without expecting anything in return. That's help. You were expecting a thank you but I didn't even understand what I need to thank for and I was trying to understand it,ok. English is not my first language and when you write things like riddles, it makes me understand nothing. I read that Bible thing but I'm not a Christian and when we add all the words that I don't understand, it makes impossible for me to understand what it is about.

And thank you so much for your humiliation about my IQ and my eyes. Can I be "stupid" because when I click on the links serenit gave, all I can see is: The page you requested was not found!?! That's very nice of you. And that's what I expected to hear from someone who came here with a help offer. Thank you!
  • Well I can't exactly know what I'm going to feel about a post unless I read it, right? And, the cause I believe in: spreading MJ's message as far as it can go, is too important a subject for me to ignore.. we- no, he could use all the Tweeters we can get. That's what I believe.

I do respect what you believe Pink. I'm just trying to be SURE if this's Michael's message or not. So pls respect me too about it.
    Well I can't exactly know what I'm going to feel about a post unless I read it, right? And, the cause I believe in: spreading MJ's message as far as it can go, is too important a subject for me to ignore.. we- no, he could use all the Tweeters we can get. That's what I believe.

I do respect what you believe Pink. I'm just trying to be SURE if this's Michael's message or not. So pls respect me too about it.
    Thanks, and I do understand what you're trying to do. I just kinda took issue with your attitude in that post, but okay. I do pray that you see it's the truth very very soon.
  • Well I can't exactly know what I'm going to feel about a post unless I read it, right? And, the cause I believe in: spreading MJ's message as far as it can go, is too important a subject for me to ignore.. we- no, he could use all the Tweeters we can get. That's what I believe.

Thanks, and I do understand what you're trying to do. I just kinda took issue with your attitude in that post, but okay. I do pray that you see it's the truth very very soon.

I just hope we ALL find the truth whatever it is as soon as possible! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Ok everybody, let me clear one thing ONCE MORE! I know that you all get frustrated because I don't agree with you guys. BUT you all behave like I'm a TS hater. On the contrary, I'm JUST trying to be sure if this's Michael's message or not and how we can spread it easily. Why is it so hard for you to understand what I'm trying to do here? I'm NOT arguing with noone and that's NOT my intention. But how could I respond all of you when you jump on me at the same time just because I wrote what I think about TS?!? And I have to add that I never said TS IS a FAKE! I always said TS COULD be a fake because of these reasons and I counted them all. I wrote I like most of TS' posts so why are you all so mad at me? Please allow people to tell their opinions about everything on the forum. I'm a direct and honest person who likes to tell everything directly. So I could have broken your hearts about making a TT issue but that's what I really thought and I wasn't wrong about it.

As I wrote in one of my posts, I'M HOPING TO BE WRONG ABOUT TS WITH ALL MY HEART! Do you think that I'm happy of this situation? I just want to be sure that TS is related with Michael and he's fine. that's ALL!!! And we can spread the message easily if TS does the thing what I wrote. I explained everything many many times before but it seems like people don't read all of my posts, read only one or two and prefer to jump on me to argue. First read what I wrote and try to understand what I'm doing here.

I'm asking all of you, if Michael's message is about NWO and illuminati why didn't we see any clues related with them in TII? I gave an example and wrote that Michael could wear a shirt with the number 9 on or could do something else but we had nothing about it. Pls share your opinions about this. I'd love to hear your thoughts.
  • RestlessSoul,

Peace

Seriously, I was just trying to understand what you were talking about. And after I understood what it was about, I would thank you. I'm NOT a rude person. I just asked you what I need to look on that FB page and you snubbed me. Look, if you want to help someone you do it without expecting anything in return. That's help. You were expecting a thank you but I didn't even understand what I need to thank for and I was trying to understand it,ok. English is not my first language and when you write things like riddles, it makes me understand nothing. I read that Bible thing but I'm not a Christian and when we add all the words that I don't understand, it makes impossible for me to understand what it is about.

And thank you so much for your humiliation about my IQ and my eyes. That's very nice of you. And that's what I expected to hear from someone who came here with a help offer. Thank you!

Ok,

This is getting NO where fast. I didn't help you with ANY expectation of anything in return at all. What could you do for me REALLY? A simple Thank You is good manners nothing more. As far as your english skills it seems you have no problem with writing in english to insult others.

Again look at Elvis' friends website especially NOW it has been up dated with more info on his clues to numerology and identity and his way of showing fans who he is.
    TRUE identity.

If Michael learned his "death" plan from Elvis and the parallels are there. Look to Elvis' friends website and read page 33. New clues for us.

You don't have to be a christian to see the reason for the bible scripture with the name Michael in it and it clearly states that Daniel has said Michael your prince is "the one" who holds the truth.

I also wanted to add to this and help you out to understand the scripture,
    I change the intial scripture to Amplified so I can understand it easier. Just a suggestion.

Daniel 10:21 (Amplified Bible)
    21But I will tell you what is inscribed in the writing of truth or the Book of Truth. There is no one who holds with me and strengthens himself against these [hostile spirit forces] except Michael, your prince [national guardian angel].

Peace
  • Ok,

This is getting NO where fast. I didn't help you with ANY expectation of anything in return at all. What could you do for me REALLY? A simple Thank You is good manners nothing more. As far as your english skills it seems you have no problem with writing in english to insult others.

Again look at Elvis' friends website especially NOW it has been up dated with more info on his clues to numerology and identity and his way of showing fans who he is.
    TRUE identity.

If Michael learned his "death" plan from Elvis and the parallels are there. Look to Elvis' friends website and read page 33. New clues for us.

You don't have to be a christian to see the reason for the bible scripture with the name Michael in it and it clearly states that Daniel has said Michael your prince is "the one" who holds the truth.

I also wanted to add to this and help you out to understand the scripture,
    I change the intial scripture to Amplified so I can understand it easier. Just a suggestion.

Daniel 10:21 (Amplified Bible)
    21But I will tell you what is inscribed in the writing of truth or the Book of Truth. There is no one who holds with me and strengthens himself against these [hostile spirit forces] except Michael, your prince [national guardian angel].

Peace

And I'm telling you that before people try to understand what you mean, don't expect a thank you and don't snub them so easily. And I never humiliated people here like the way you do about their IQs or eyes and I wan to remind you; Apologizing is another good manner too.

So you say that TS mentioned that he's Michael himself with that Bible thing? And you believed in him. But I want to remind you one thing too. TS wrote this about his/her identity: "And although I am not MJ, I do have information about MJ and the hoax that has not yet been fully understood." If he was MJ himself, why would he need to write that he wasn't?

Thanx for the Elvis web page thing. I'll be reading it right now as soon as I find the link. Thank you.
  • I said I wasn't going to write to you anymore but I couldn't resist. You can not hold court without a response.
    Ahhh how nice to see you here my russian friend

I am Canadian. My forum profile states this, my youtube states this and my ip address which hasn't changed since I started posting can be traced right to my address in Canada.
    I didn't know that this site is paying people for their contributions

Who is getting paid? No one said anything about being paid.
    An unfair, sided place? So everyone who doesn't like or doesn't agree with TS should have been blocked from this forum.

Who said anyone should be blocked. No one. Except you, the only one who said that and only you.
    Why does it so bother you btw me writing these things about TS? Are you scared that I can be right about him/her? What's this panic about?

It bothers me that you write these things without any evidence to contradict what TS has posted. You just demand more and base your view on what you haven't received. Then you try and influence what others think with unsubstantiated comments and criticism. You make false accusations with out any evidence and you are quite rude to be honest.
    Ahh and I didn't accuse Souza and Mo but I "accused" you only!

And what is the evidence that you present to support your accusation?
    P.S: About the pages you gave me the link of; all I can see is this: The page you requested was not found.

You weren't supposed to click the link I will make it bigger for you so you can see it better.
    @titojackson5 read this <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pag<!-- m --> ... 388?ref=ts <<< :shock: "WHAT DOES THAT SAY?!" LOOK AT WHERE THE ARROWS POINT TO.

Reply Retweet Love u guys! Erms.... <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pag<!-- m --> ... 388?ref=ts <<< <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> "WHAT DOES THAT SAY?!" LOOK AT WHERE THE ARROWS POINT TO.

TS said:
    One of the main reasons for this redirect, however, was again because of the questions and discussion that came up about my identity

Daniel 10:21 (King James Version)
    21 But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.
    http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=daniel%2010:21&version=KJV

So let me translate this for you.
    Daniel has a vision that no one else can see but him. It is of a "beautiful human-like being". This being seems to be an angel (or Jesus himself, the scripture doesn't say who) and he has a conversation with Daniel. At the end of the conversation which is verse 10:21, the angel is saying that what he has told Daniel is the truth and the messages come from none other than Michael your prince.

In my opinion, TS is saying that he is none other than our Prince Michael. I could be wrong but that is how I read it.

Now combine that with the story about the customer, not recognizing the band in the restaurant and asking them to stop singing. The moral of that story is that Michael could be right here on the forums writing the TS updates and we wouldn't even recognize him.

If TS told us how he knows what he does, we wouldn't believe him anyway. Why wouldn't we believe him?
    Because maybe he is Michael and anyone who said he was Michael wouldn't be believed. Plus if he told us straight up who he was maybe would would stop listening to his messages and get all excited about his identity.
  • I said I wasn't going to write to you anymore but I couldn't resist. You can not hold court without a response.

I am Canadian. My forum profile states this, my youtube states this and my ip address which hasn't changed since I started posting can be traced right to my address in Canada.

See, I told you that I don't know you. Well, there must be more than one serenitydreams who support TS because the serenity I saw on Twitter was also writing in Russian. Sorry then my mistake.

You know what sarcasm means, don't you? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Who said anyone should be blocked. No one. Except you, the only one who said that and only you.

That's what happens. All of you jump on that person and ther becomes a fight and BAM, that person gets blocked. Is it so hard to predict about it?
    It bothers me that you write these things without any evidence to contradict what TS has posted. You just demand more and base your view on what you haven't received. Then you try and influence what others think with unsubstantiated comments and criticism. You make false accusations with out any evidence and you are quite rude to be honest.

Well, Souza and you keep on asking me to debunk TS since I MANY MANY times wrote that it wasn't my intention! You don't read what I write and then make of things in your minds and accuse me for whatever things. I wrote that TS COULD be a fake and I wrote my reasons in my first post. And I don't care if they don't look like evidences to you because they're to me!

Ok here a couple more: TS wrote:
    Notice here that I connected the “Resurrection” with 9-9-09, which was already 9 days past at that time; so I was not using resurrection in the sense of returning to public view—I used the word “Return” for that.

He/she used RETURN word about Michael to return to public view! NOT BAM! And when he didn't come back on the day he expected he suddenly turned and used the word BAM!

TS wrote: Furthermore, we still haven’t seen all of “This Is It”; the DVD & Blu-ray has more, specifically on Smooth Criminal (hoax death) & Thriller (resurrection)—and you can be sure that this home version will reveal the hoax to an even greater degree than the cinema version.

Can you tell me what more did we have in home version of TII?

And you said that TS could be MJ himself. So why did he write these, can you pls explain.

And although I am not MJ, I do have information about MJ and the hoax that has not yet been fully understood.

For those who want the answer to the billion-dollar question: when will MJ return? You will need to read all 9 parts, in order to get a clear answer.
    However, I don’t know everything, and I won’t attempt to answer questions about MJ or the hoax that are not directly related to the subjects in these 9 parts.

Well, I explained this one before too. I don't want to write it once more.

You weren't supposed to click the link I will make it bigger for you so you can see it better.
    @titojackson5 read this <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pag<!-- m --> ... 388?ref=ts <<< :shock: "WHAT DOES THAT SAY?!" LOOK AT WHERE THE ARROWS POINT TO.

Reply Retweet Love u guys! Erms.... <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pag<!-- m --> ... 388?ref=ts <<< <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> "WHAT DOES THAT SAY?!" LOOK AT WHERE THE ARROWS POINT TO.

Ahhhhhhhhh there's a TS at the end of the link <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'm laughing at myself lol Sorry guys I really couldn't get what you were trying to show me. Ok, but that could be a coincidence or just a shortened of Tv Series. Sorry but I believe in coincidences. But thank you once more for explaining it to me. I can be blind sometimes. DUH!
  • @ Serenity,

I love ya!!! I was over here ROFLOL when I saw how big you made the letters...

I agree with the moral of the story on Lynard Skynard, that is how my name became Im_convincedmjalive... lol

Also I like how you interpreted the bible scripture, you are to kind in giving The whole answer, I was trying to get RestlessSoul to think, but obviously it didn't work.

The scripture is saying what it says also for a reason on hostile spirits, and truth in The book is from the one and only Book (bible).

Main point there is and what I wanted RestlessSoul to realize is Prince Michael is "the One" to hold the TRUTH in what the Book says.

Qouting your sig. just for YOU. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I really believe that God chooses people to do certain things. I haven't scratched the surface yet of what my real purpose is for being here. I believe that all art has as its ultimate goal that union between the material and the spiritual, the human and the divine.
    ~ Michael Jackson
  • @ Serenity,

I love ya!!! I was over here ROFLOL when I saw how big you made the letters...

I agree with the moral of the story on Lynard Skynard, that is how my name became I_mconvincedmjalive... lol

Also I like how you interpreted the bible scripture, you are to kind in giving The whole answer, I was trying to get RestlessSoul to think, but obviously it didn't work.

The scripture is saying what it says also for a reason on hostile spirits, and truth in The book is from the one and only Book (bible).

Main point there is and what I wanted RestlessSoul to realize is Prince Michael is "the One" to hold the TRUTH in what the Book says.

Qouting your sig. just for YOU. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I really believe that God chooses people to do certain things. I haven't scratched the surface yet of what my real purpose is for being here. I believe that all art has as its ultimate goal that union between the material and the spiritual, the human and the divine.
    ~ Michael Jackson

Ok we can laugh at that one together <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Seriously I didn't look at the link you gave me, I just clicked on it and I didn't get what to do with it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I understood what bible scripture meant and that's the reason why I wrote you, you believe that TS is MJ himself thing. Ok I can be dumb sometimes but not that much, ok <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

In somewhere I wrote that TS is MJ himself OR another MJ poser. That's the reason why I wrote that he COULD be a fake. Actually we're saying the same thing. I'm saying that he could be MJ or a poser and you say that TS could be MJ.

Ahh and thank you both Serenity and Im_convincedmjalive for showing me the bible scripture and Elvis' friend's web-page thing. Those numerology IS interesting on page 33. I'll be reading it once more.
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

See, I told you that I don't know you. Well, there must be more than one serenitydreams who support TS because the serenity I saw on Twitter was also writing in Russian. Sorry then my mistake.

That's what happens. All of you jump on that person and ther becomes a fight and BAM, that person gets blocked. Is it so hard to predict about it?

Well, Souza and you keep on asking me to debunk TS since I MANY MANY times wrote that it wasn't my intention! You don't read what I write and then make of things in your minds and accuse me for whatever things. I wrote that TS COULD be a fake and I wrote my reasons in my first post. And I don't care if they don't look like evidences to you because they're to me!

Notice here that I connected the “Resurrection” with 9-9-09, which was already 9 days past at that time; so I was not using resurrection in the sense of returning to public view—I used the word “Return” for that.

He/she used RETURN word about Michael to return to public view! NOT BAM! And when he didn't come back on the day he expected he suddenly turned and used the word BAM!

TS wrote: Furthermore, we still haven’t seen all of “This Is It”; the DVD & Blu-ray has more, specifically on Smooth Criminal (hoax death) & Thriller (resurrection)—and you can be sure that this home version will reveal the hoax to an even greater degree than the cinema version.

And you said that TS could be MJ himself. So why did he write these, can you pls explain.

And although I am not MJ, I do have information about MJ and the hoax that has not yet been fully understood.

For those who want the answer to the billion-dollar question: when will MJ return? You will need to read all 9 parts, in order to get a clear answer.
    However, I don’t know everything, and I won’t attempt to answer questions about MJ or the hoax that are not directly related to the subjects in these 9 parts.

Ahhhhhhhhh there's a TS at the end of the link <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'm laughing at myself lol Sorry guys I really couldn't get what you were trying to show me. Ok, but that could be a coincidence or just a shortened of Tv Series. Sorry but I believe in coincidences. But thank you once more for explaining it to me. I can be blind sometimes. DUH!

Only 2 users come up with the name serenity dreams and neither is in Russia and neither is my twitter, which by the way I hardly use. And why would you think my twitter name is serenitydreams when my forum name is serenitys_dream? That seems very odd <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    <!-- m -->https://twitter.com/search/users?q=sere ... urce=users<!-- m -->

I haven't watched the DVD so I have no idea if there are any other clues in it.

Forum decisions have nothing to do with me. I am not the owner and I am not an admin. I am only a member just like you.

I do not speak for TS. I do not know for sure whom it is but as I have already said I suspect it may be Michael himself.

You accused me of being TS because I write long posts. That isn't evidence. I just write long posts because I research the topics I post about.

Only 2 users come up with the name serenity dreams and neither is in Russia and neither is my twitter, which by the way I hardly use. And why would you think my twitter name is serenitydreams when my forum name is serenitys_dream? That seems very odd <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    <!-- m -->https://twitter.com/search/users?q=sere ... urce=users<!-- m -->

I haven't watched the DVD so I have no idea if there are any other clues in it.

Forum decisions have nothing to do with me. I am not the owner and I am not an admin. I am only a member just like you.

I do not speak for TS. I do not know for sure whom it is but as I have already said I suspect it may be Michael himself.

You accused me of being TS because I write long posts. That isn't evidence. I just write long posts because I research the topics I post about.

Let me find that user on Twitter. Be right back <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Ok here's the Serenity I found on Twitter and her bio is in Russian.

http://twitter.com/SerenitysxDream

I didn't say that you speak for TS. You just think that he could be MJ and I do think that he could be MJ or an MJ poser.
This discussion has been closed.