Mehdi from Morocco

2»

Comments

• Miss-Zazi95Miss-Zazi95 Posts: 169
    Hi Zineb I'm Houda under cover <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I'm from Fes
    Glad u're here another Moroccan girl who believes <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Nice to meet you girl ! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    I'm from Fes
    Glad u're here another Moroccan girl who believes <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    When did u start believing in the whole thing Houda ?
  • Hi Zineb I'm Houda under cover <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I'm from Fes

Hi sweety
    I don't remember exactly. But that was even before the funeral. I'm not at all emotionally driven into believing he's alive because i accepted it at the begining, but the series of events that came after were the reasons i started dougting the whole thing because it's all wierd and discret, the are tens of versions from every story etc ...
    How about u? when did it hit ya ?
    I'm from Fes

Hi sweety
    I don't remember exactly. But that was even before the funeral. I'm not at all emotionally driven into believing he's alive because i accepted it at the begining, but the series of events that came after were the reasons i started dougting the whole thing because it's all wierd and discret, the are tens of versions from every story etc ...
    How about u? when did it hit ya ?

I became a believer late in August after watching a haox video on Youtube, i was totally shoked ! Then, after spending those last months reading MJHD, i was sure he was still with us, i don't doubt anymore, even people around me don't seem take it seriously, i don't care lol, i really hope that someday we'll see him again, i lost all my strength, i'm getting weaker than ever <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> you know, we all miss him and it's tough, very tough for us
    Take care Houda
    PS: Do u have Twitter or something like that ?
  • check out ur inbox <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->