JAW DROPPING vids of Michael recieving LOVE. MUST WATCH!

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
I found these amazing videos of Michael recieving gifts from fans.

This first video made me cry. Just look and hear his reaction to recieving a home made book from two girl fans and look how he shows his gratitude at the end... the blonde girl nearly becomes overcome.
Its so touching.

[youtube:172doqd0]

This second video shows some fans getting REALLY lucky. MJ pulls over his vehicle on the road to speak to fans and recieve gifts.

Who else but Michael has this kind of humbleness and humility and thankfulness?
It makes me cry... see how he made the time for people?? Amazing.

[youtube:172doqd0]

Comments

• frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    The first video is awsome. He is damn rich, he can get thousends of those books, but he loved the one that the fans made for him!
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    I love how he hugs the two womans
    it made me cry nooo
    I remember that documentary of MJ I watched it
    Thank you for sharing this
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    I loved the second vid. with him and his parents. its cute <3
  • I love him so so much! My heart grows even more for him seeing videos like this. Thank you so much for sharing! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Its all for LOVE
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    oh wow where did you find this..????its so lovely....thats the micheal we all love so much.......xxxxx
  • He's so sincere and that makes him even more endearing. Thank you for sharing. This was great.
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    He's the best man to ever set foot on earth. nothin to add.
    I cried buckets watching the first video <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • naomifurynaomifury Posts: 98
    I LOVED the first video!! He goes, that's me in the tub and runs off hahahaa

Just imagine if he saw the goldpants or YANA thread
  • Ahhhh so touching!!What a kind man <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    Awww!!! So sweet!!!
    Thanks for posting these! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I would love to see that book those women made, that would be so amazing it looked like they spent alot of time doing that. Wow...
  • smilessmiles Posts: 129
    oh that first vid is amazing... he is sooo sweet.. thanks for sharing.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> oh man i miss him
  • Thank u so much for posting Dancing! Hadn't seen the first video it is simply adorable. I wish we could see that book up closer, it looks amazing! I want to see what made Michael laugh so much <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> . Gosh I wish I could meet him too... *sigh*
  • The first time he runs away from the book he says something like. "That's me in the bathtub!!" xD I was like oh man that's embarrassing xD
  • 515angel515angel Posts: 71
    Thank-you for posting this. It was incredible to see him so moved.
    I think the second time he runs from the book he says..'I'm scared to look at the next page". LOL
  • Yeah.. i want to know who his favourite President is too!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

He is so sweet the way he says "its like you have been reading my mind"
  • JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809
    I LOVED the first video!! He goes, that's me in the tub and runs off hahahaa

Just imagine if he saw the goldpants or YANA thread
    did he say thats me in the bath? i heard thats me in the back lol what did she do get a hold on him in the tub hehe lol
  • JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809
    The first time he runs away from the book he says something like. "That's me in the bathtub!!" xD I was like oh man that's embarrassing xD
    did she make the pic or find it :O cus thats really embrassing if it was off the internet or something lmao
  • It's on the internet somewhere it was when he was like really little and it's off him crawling over the edge of the bathtub. I've have seen it before but when I was looking for it i couldn't find it anywhere. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> I think I'm thinking of the same picture because in the video cuz that's the picture I thought of when they zoomed in like I thought I saw the shadows and stuff but IDK if the picture I'm think of is even him so haha xD
  • FOUND IT!! I knew I wasn't crazy!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

http://www.elmichaeljackson.com/tag/young-michael-jackson/
  • Could you post the video as a link to the website it's on and not like actually watch it on here please? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    Thanks for posting this.......yet another example of how humble Michael is.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • At 1:17 seconds you can see clearly it is the same pic on the website I posted. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • i cried when he hugged the two girls. especially the first. what i wouldnt give for that same hug.