JAW DROPPING vids of Michael recieving LOVE. MUST WATCH!

2»

Comments

• did ya all notice who was on the page when he walked away laughing and asked for the other key for the other book and then for the next page to get away from it, Jokingly....? LOL Diana ROSS! LOL!
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    amazing!!! i too was blown away by the girl in the first video's work!!! she sure spent a lot of time to finish that!!! see the satisfaction and happiness in the fans' face??? if i were michael, i'm sure be very glad to make the fans happy.... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • who knows which documentary that was from? anyone have a link to it?
  • wildswilds Posts: 198
    did ya all notice who was on the page when he walked away laughing and asked for the other key for the other book and then for the next page to get away from it, Jokingly....? LOL Diana ROSS! LOL!

OMG LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ! He is TOO Cute for words!!!!!! I loved watching these videos. Those books really look amazing, I want to see them for myself ha ha!
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    did ya all notice who was on the page when he walked away laughing and asked for the other key for the other book and then for the next page to get away from it, Jokingly....? LOL Diana ROSS! LOL!

OMG LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ! He is TOO Cute for words!!!!!! I loved watching these videos. Those books really look amazing, I want to see them for myself ha ha!
    I know eh! TOO CUTE!!
  • ChristianaChristiana Posts: 626
    Those were great...the first one especially. Don't you just love how he gives hugs...with his whole body. I mean, he really MEANS it when he hugs someone. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Could you post the video as a link to the website it's on and not like actually watch it on here please? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Its youtube
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    So kind and always made people feel special
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    OMG that was sweetest and CUTEST thing I ever saw ..!Especially the first video ..XD XD
  • HOLY CRAP!!!

In the first vid he says "Jesus Christmas"..........I thought I was the only one who said that!!!

<!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->