Michael Jackson's Message - Part 4

13»

Comments

• it is a shame these priests who are not allowed to have kids or wife but must be called father hurt kids on a regular basis and also demands that women have their babies (pro life) no matter what situation the woman is in. It is very selfish to be that way and sometimes I think they want these children to be born just so some wicked priest of a man can hurt them in the future... THAT PRIEST SHOULD BE PUT IN JAIL!! 300 KIDS?? SO WHAT IF HE IS OLD... HE DESERVES PUNISHMENT
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Yes, I agree Mo, as you say it all depends, as discussed, I too was raised as catolicam I was baptized, I did communion, and all such acts took place by my parents. I'm not going to church, forgiveness ... I go once a year, every year on 22 August from 3 years ago, at that time my mother died, and every year when it meets another anniversary is the custom in my family go to Mass that day .. very early in the morning, my aunts, cousins call my home very early, to remind me that we need to go to church that day.
    I happens after a person dies, but do not think my mom needs a church on August 22, I have this every day of my life.
    I believe in God but do not believe in a God who is sending me to hell if I do not meet the rules established a group of men.
    The words "religious" religiare "mean link, ie the religion must be understood as the bond of union with regard aciertas practices, Whether between humans or between humans and God.
  • When those man are old, its not to us to judge but let God the Father
    judge him. We are warned by Jesus, not to judge..and I believe in
    Jesus his Judgement. That's why I am a Christian.
  • When those man are old, its not to us to judge but let God the Father
    judge him. We are warned by Jesus, not to judge..and I believe in
    Jesus his Judgement. That's why I am a Christian.

what a BS response
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Angel Wynton, I have not lost faith in God .. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Angel Wynton, I have not lost faith in God .. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Paula me also <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->