Michael Jackson didn't fake his death!?

13»

Comments

• the definition would be in the statute books
  • QuirkyDianaQuirkyDiana Posts: 386
    the definition would be in the statute books

I was just being a little sarcastic <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • oops sorry

but if mike was worried about being poisoned, was he talking about food or from his doctor?

i still dont understand this - he could have escaped ... okay not talking about the hoax, but before .. and still be with us
  • cassicassi Posts: 175
    hi everyone, well this is the murder theory thread, so we should lighten up on the person that posted. although none of us know the truth, here is what i feel. i think michael is very much alive, but peoples hearts grew cold towards him. i think more than anything else he just wants to be loved. none of us know what he had to endure, to go from the most loved entertainer ever to one of the most disliked, (by some, not us fans <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) must have been hard on him. by faking his death, he has the peoples love back, and he can still do all the creative things that he wants to do. i think he left us clues because he knew we would look for them. with all he has been through i believe he has the balls to come back, and face the world, just to say "see, you cant believe everything you read, and hear", then he will give us the THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH, because thats what he do, ya feel me? well im just venting, but i hope im right.
  • peshtishorpeshtishor Posts: 94
    girlsaturday, i agree 100%.
  • I knew I'd seen him say it himself!

5:04 - very loud and clear!

Seems like everyone knew Michael was performing that night except from Michael himself, go figure <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> . "No, it's just a rumour", now did anyone miss that? The question is: who spread the rumour about Michael being supposed to perform that night, perhaps also knowing he wouldn't?!
    Michael looks good and he seems to be in charge here, chosing who he wants to talk to... I do believe the trial affected Michael deeply how could it not? But I really think it's unfair to expect him to dance and sing everytime he makes an appearance (even before the trial), do we expect that from any other artist? The trial might also have made Michael even more careful when it came to how to behave when doing public appearances. Add aging to that as well...

I already think getting older is very difficult and I haven't even reached my 30's yet, so imagine being Michael or Prince or Madonna... We need to cut people some slack.

[youtube:3s00z2p0]