3 Versions of CORONER VAN==????

Comments

• GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    "Making of" video:
  • I completly agree with you Grace!

And they are not interested in completly debunk the alive video.
    It should be as easy as showing a bit of the editting tracks and footage not used.
    In the RTL video they put some images showing a RTL worker doing as if he was doing something like editing, but he´s not, he´s watching the YT video... wouldn´t it be normal/easier to show a bit of someone editing for real?
  • Very good aanlysis !

The explanation why? Well, I thought on that - as I posted earlier in this thread.
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7969&sid=9c503b43f620f90afda70095a23908cd#p130478<!-- l -->

What do you think?
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    In the RTL video they put some images showing a RTL worker doing as if he was doing something like editing, but he´s not, he´s watching the YT video... wouldn´t it be normal/easier to show a bit of someone editing for real?

I have read yours and Grace's analyses with great interest. So, if I understand correctly, either the one we saw originally is real, or it was done by RTL. But the debunking is strange because it shows the different steps, instead of showing the editing process, which would make it more authentic.

Therefore, if I understand correctly, we still do not know if the original video is real or not.

Could it be that this will be used some time in the near future to show how we were fooled by the media? Maybe this is a piece of the puzzle that will eventually fit in with others when Michael will reveal himself? I am thinking that he will do it by video, as he did in 1993 and 2005. He will show how we were fooled, perhaps using this video as an example. Just a thought.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    If you look closely at the video's details only inside of the garage, you'll notice that they are about the same location. The shooting angles differ since they use a shoulder camera in the "alive" video and several stationary ones in the "Making of".

The "Alive" video is not real but an RTL production as the "Making of".
    Unfortunately.
    Production happened most likely in a German hotel garage.

However: this does not lead to the assumption that MJ is dead or that he is NOT directing this.
    MJ has very good friends in Germany and RTL belongs to a huge media group operating in the US and Europe.

Some potential reasons for the publication were well explained by aintnosunshine.
    The video did cause an uproar around the globe - and RTL explaining it was a hoax did confront a huge public for the first time with a possibile existance of a hoax in this story.
    It was sowing the seeds of hoax to those who had not yet thought about that.

August was still "collecting" period. Collecting interested folks into forums.
    Like calling for auditions to get them into the direction you wanted them to turn.
  • Yes, I think those are the right conclusions too.
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    This is certainly one of the most interesting aspects of the hoax that has been touched upon. Really deep. I know absolutely nothing about marketing, but I presume that it is the work of a genius.
  • that is what i found... with the garage has already been posted
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    I still think it's real <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ok... just for you <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    so what does this prove? that the Coroner video of Michael jumping out is REAL?
    so what does this prove? that the Coroner video of Michael jumping out is REAL?
    YES it does !!! THANKYOU sternchen !
  • sorrry it does not....

there is one version of the coroner...
    one version of the leaked video
    one version of RTL

3 versions....
  • there are three different plates of licence...
  • LaLove09LaLove09 Posts: 120
    Bananezorro.gif Yippie !!!

Okay now I'm happy and excited again!!
    Yep those are like the standard US sirens.
    I've heard em enough to know 'em when i hear 'em!
    WhoooHoooooooooo!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • LaLove09LaLove09 Posts: 120
    Oh eff it I'm confused again! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

C'mon TRUTH!! and prevail already!!!!
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    Oh eff it I'm confused again! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

C'mon TRUTH!! and prevail already!!!!

We're on the same page!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    sorrry it does not....

one version of RTL

3 versions....

but I think " one version of the leaked video" and "one version of RTL" doesn't match each other .. and this is the biggest proof if the leaked video was real .. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    sorrry it does not....

one version of RTL

3 versions....

but I think " one version of the leaked video" and "one version of RTL" doesn't match each other .. and this is the biggest proof if the leaked video was real .. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    This is what I think too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • TeeTee Posts: 16
    I totally agree. The video is real. The whole RTL story was to cover up a huge problem when the real one surfaced.

I agree too. I didn't buy the RTL's 'story'.
  • If that was Michael Jackson coming out of the van for me he seems short.. Isn't Mj around 5"10?? This person looks shorter than 5"10.. What do you think?
  • have you scrolled down my pictures??

Can you see the three different plates and the different area??
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    If that was Michael Jackson coming out of the van for me he seems short.. Isn't Mj around 5"10?? This person looks shorter than 5"10.. What do you think?

Hmm, don't know. But if he is Michael Jackson he just might look short, since he is standing next to a bodyguard, and bodyguards are usually pretty tall... I think.
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    If that was Michael Jackson coming out of the van for me he seems short.. Isn't Mj around 5"10?? This person looks shorter than 5"10.. What do you think?

Hmm, don't know. But if he is Michael Jackson he just might look short, since he is standing next to a bodyguard, and bodyguards are usually pretty tall... I think.

Exactly, he doesn't need bodyguards that are smaller than him <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I think you should better share this with us..