hello there friends

Dr Conrad MurrayDr Conrad Murray Posts: 4
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
i am Dr. Conrad Murray please support me in this difficult time. I am innocent.

Comments

• So..What's up Doc!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    hello doc .. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ChristianaChristiana Posts: 626
    Thanks for the hilarious thread. Made my day.

roflbotk6hd.jpg
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    Sorry Dr. Death, but supporting Michael Jackson takes up all my precious time. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Where did you leave Mike Dr Murray. We can"t seem to find him.
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    :Aaaahhhh, Dr. Murray you left so fast!! Joined this evening at 9;36 to ask for support and then to tell us on another thread that 2nd degree murder charges wont happen and at 9:45 you were already gone! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> We didn't get a chance to chit chat now did we? No worries, we cant bite through the computer screen!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

You really should have stuck around, I mean why ask for support and then leave before you find out if you're gonna get it? Oh well, darn!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Good thing I saw this on April Fools day, or else I would think you were actually being serious as to thinking we were naive enough to believe you. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mary77mary77 Posts: 28
    hey , doc , the white rabbit is calling you , he needs you to do cpr in a bed to a happy squirrel who is wearing a pair of gold pants , come quick , dont forget your cell
  • hey , doc , the white rabbit is calling you , he needs you to do cpr in a bed to a happy squirrel who is wearing a pair of gold pants , come quick , dont forget your cell

LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    This is TOO cute. lulz
  • Happy April Fool's Day Dr. Murray <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Peace/Love/Hoax/Michael

LovetheGlove (KL)
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    I am innocent.

LMAO !!!!! OF COURSE YOU ARE !!!!!!!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    awwhhh ...That was funny !
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    Can't believe I missed him!!! I could have had a chance to finally meet "THE MAN", well kinda anyway!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Please keep reminding us it's all for L.O.V.E. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Laine29Laine29 Posts: 44
    hahaha nice of the Doc to drop in - hopefully not while he was supposed to be performing CPR! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Game PlayerGame Player Posts: 386
    Fancy seeing you here <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    are we really believing this?
  • Laine29Laine29 Posts: 44
    Michael likes the number 7 the Doc seems to like 9 - came here 9.36 gone 9.45
    9. 3 + 6 = 9 9. 4 + 5 = 9

Goes to court 5th of the 4th month - 5 + 4 = 9

Probably nothing.... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    while you are her conrad......could i have a prescription...i am not sleeping very welll...due to the fact that................all the other stuff you gave me was to keep me awake.....so that i could read all this rubbish that tmz are printing........thanks conrad.........
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    And the OSCAR GOES TO.....CONRAD MURRAY. For his convincing performance portraying a A Doctor who murdered a Pop Icon and nearly got away with it, if it wasn't for a group of people all over the world, who call themselves "The Believers". The movie, The Death and Ressurection of a Legend, will be released on 25th June 2010. The supporting actor award goes to .........Jermaine Jackson. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> As always, with L.O.V.E xox
  • Nice to see you Doc. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Hey Uncle Doc! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> This thread is getting funny !!Dr. Conrad got the most greeting !! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • bullsh** this is not funny
  • What's up doc! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Well , Hello Dr. Murray ... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
This discussion has been closed.