hello there friends

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Hey Murray....I find it amazing that no-one has been able to find you and take any pictures of you at work. Where have you been hiding???? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Oh that's right. The FBI are protecting you. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

We need a laugh every now and then. Besides, my straight-jacket is getting tighter every day!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> As always, with L.O.V.E xox
  • OH my this is funny :

Happy April prop o FOOL everybody !

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Dr Murray also said here:

Re: tmz say no way!!!!
    by Dr Conrad Murray » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:50 am
    it won't happen.
  • i am Dr. Conrad Murray please support me in this difficult time. I am innocent.
    Oh well, hello there Mr. Murray why don't you start with telling millions of fans your real name , your real profession, ALL about June 25th. 2009 and after that maybe we will give you a little support. However, our hourly wage will be $ 150.000,-- Please reply.
  • i am Dr. Conrad Murray please support me in this difficult time. I am innocent.
    Oh well, hello there Mr. Murray why don't you start with telling millions of fans your real name , your real profession, ALL about June 25th. 2009 and after that maybe we will give you a little support. However, our hourly wage will be $ 150.000,-- Please reply.
    i am Conrad Murray. I cannot discuss what happened on that day for legal reasons.
  • prankster
  • give us some details about mike and his hobbies
  • are you shitting yourself right now?
    Michael loves his Children. He also enjoys a tv show called Malcom In The Middle. and he loves to read.
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Michael loves his Children. He also enjoys a tv show called Malcom In The Middle. and he loves to read.

okay tell me something personal and what was the last book he read?
  • This is hilarious! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • why do you want this forum to believe you are who you say you are

why do you want us to believe you

why do you say your innocent - you cannot ask us to believe you without giving a reason

post a picture of yourself and mike if you want us to believe you?
  • Dr Conrad Murray please, ask your friend Michael to come to the phone here...
    And please, don´t tell me he´s asleep!

If you are really CM, and you come here... we do not only think you´re innocent.
    We think you may not even exist. You know, no?
  • Welcome COnrad! Since every member believes in your innocence I'm sure you will have loads of friends here. Is there anything we can do for you? Want some tea? Slippers? Newspaper? Enjoy your stay! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Could you please take a look at our official question list thread and give us some answer?
    Oops, he´s gone!
    I think we overwhelmed him...
  • BellexxBellexx Posts: 166
    Hi doc, so.. Welcome.
    Tell us, why exactly are you on this death hoax forum? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • well if mo believes you then i should i suppose

but a photo of you and michael would help alot
  • Could you please take a look at our official question list thread and give us some answer?

Hmmm...I think that's not gonna happen, because Conrad doesn't want to end up having trouble because of breach of his confidentiality contract <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Yes, your so right Mo...
    Don´t know what I am thinking!

The photo with Michael would help
    alot yes! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Hmmm...I think that's not gonna happen, because Conrad doesn't want to end up having trouble because of breach of his confidentiality contract <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    way to late for that with an murder/trial going ahead - to save his butt he has to breach a civil contract - if there is one and i dont think he and mike signed anything.

Even if it's just a prankster, I just love a little bit of humor every now and then <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Murray, you mean the world to us.

Even if it's just a prankster, I just love a little bit of humor every now and then <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

absolutely
This discussion has been closed.