MJ's Physical Features That You Like The Most...

Comments

• I love everything about Mike, but my favorite part is his throat. So sexy. Okay, now I need a moment....
  • everything about

MICHAEL J. JACKSON
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    The EYES. You can see God in those eyes.

This video sums it up for me:

[youtube:206bzej5]

I love this vid! MJ is the coolest man ever..! Thanks for sharing! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

My hearts always starts to pound when I watch this vid of him!! This man is so beautifull and special, both inside and outside. Yes, look into those eyes!!! I still can't believe what he had done so wrong to justify the horrible way people treated him year after year after year. How much he tried and how much he gave, he couldn't do nothing right. Where were his 'friends' and his fellows from the music-industry back then? Nobody stood up for him. It made me sick, aaaaaaaarghhh.
    But, to stick to the topic: I love every inch of him!!
  • Everything Imaginable...Take that as you please <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Michael is simply sum up in 2 words...

Hubba Hubba <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Physically, I would have to say that I am obessed by MJ's lips, his teeth, his nose, his eyes, his large hands, his pale skin. I love him inside and outside. I could literally stare at him for hours. I am throughly taken with him. Mj is so sexy. MJ, I love you more, my angel. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I LOVE HIS SMILE, THE TWINKLE OF HIS EYES,..BUT ALSO..THE FACT THAT HE IS SO SOFT SPOKEN AND POLITE. HE IS ARTICULATE, GENTLE AND SO SWEET. I DON'T BELIEVE THERE IS ANY OTHER MAN OUT THERE AS SEXY AS MICHAEL. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • icy55icy55 Posts: 91
    I love MJ all over!

Even his pinky finger makes me go OOOOOOOoooooooo!
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I love everything about Michael...

But the most thing that makes me like "aaaaaaw" is his smile and his laugh. It's just so cute, so wonderful. WoW I got Butterflies in my stomach flying around <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

And I loooove his humour ( Sorry, I know, that's not physical but I had to say that, hehe) <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • kpnutskpnuts Posts: 94
    For me it has to be the eyes. They are windows to the soul. Michael has beautiful eyes, which = a beautiful soul.

I also love the way he smiles / laughs, especially when he is embarrased. It just makes me melt..

As for the Ebony interview clip - wow!
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    His hands, just love them, and his eyes <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I love of course also these wonderful eyes, his hearty laughter...
  • The EYES. You can see God in those eyes.

This video sums it up for me:

[youtube:1lrtvzwr]

Allways God in his words, and surely in his life"It is God's work, not mine"...

God bless you, Michael <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I love everything about Mike, but my favorite part is his throat. So sexy. Okay, now I need a moment....

OMG, I thought I was the only one! I love everything about him too, but his neck and throat get me every time. For a man with suck a slim frame, he has the thickest, most masculine neck **temperature rising**. Sooo sexy.
  • His Brown, Olive eyes.
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    i'd have to say everything.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

but to be picky.. i'd say his neck an jaw line.. so kissable.. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • His eyes!!!! You can see straight to the person's soul through their eyes. No matter how old you get or change some of your features, one thing that doesnt change are the eyes. Michael's eyes are so beautiful. If he is happy, you can see it in his eyes, if he's sad, you can see it in his eyes.
  • His eyes,hair,skintone,and hands just to name a few things.lol <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • humunah humunah humunah

oh gosh i love his:

jaw,
    teeth,
    eyes,
    lips,
    hands,
    height,
    smile,
    ETC.

im sure this would embarass him so i wont go any further.

but its human nature. <3

ditto
  • Michael for Me......Its always about how he feels inside. His love for our God, our planet, his children, his passion to make things right, a selfless vision for this world. Michael wears his heart on his sleeve. I think a man that can express all of this, is absolutely unresistable. I hope he likes older women <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • All of him! I can't pinpoint just one single thing.

The way he looks, the way he talks, the way he moves - and it's not just the physical things. He is as beautiful inside as he is outside. 100%.

Nobody will ever match Michael. The mould was broken when God created him IMHO.

Ditto , Ditto , Ditto! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • i love every inch of him. but the eyes get me everytime.

Michael is the only 51-year-old who'll captivate my heart like this.

i still don't know how someone can be that beautiful...divinity in motion, for sure he is.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Oh gosh, you ladies are all so right, every single tiny little piece of that beautiful creature called Michael Jackson makes me happy! When I look at him or think about him... I love his smooth skin, no matter what color it is, brown like delicious chocolate or ivory white like cream, it just looks so soft.. I wish I could kiss those uneven patches and tell him how lovely his entire body is, we don't care about the vitiligo! I really can't decide on even just two favorite parts, so I'll just say that his entire long, hard, sinewy body and radiant face covered by that silky skin is my favorite! Heh-heh. Including his satin hair, curly or straight!
  • I adore every inch of Michael J Jackson from his head to his toes. His smile makes me melt - it's so incredible...Gosh, that vid is amazing... to see Michael sat in that oh -so-manly way...I have no clue why he needs to sit with his legs so far apart though.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • EVERYTHING... but if I have to choose I would say his smile and his big beautiful eyes and his gorgeous big hands! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Everything! Especially those gorgeous eyes!