Your opinion about the court from yesterday- April 5th

13»

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    LunaCielo, If as you say, totally agree, Murray practices medicine, is free .. No corpse, no one killed anyone .. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • domdom Posts: 30
    woah i never thought id see the day where i joined a hoax forum but here i am!

i always been a little 5050 on the hoax theories but i joined cause mondays events have made me feel more than ever that this is a hoax, so im surprised to see so many people on here saying they losing faith.

so you all seem to think its real cause he didnt come back? so he may never come back, but that dont mean hes really gone. you cant seriously believe he would come back at easter? could you imagine how he would offend the Christian community? he would really offend them cause they would think he was being sick and blasphemous and trying to say he was Jesus Christ. I am a life long fan and also a Christian and i must admit i wouldnt have been pleased with him if he chose easter sunday or monday, and i know one thing- i know Michael would NEVER mess with a church on the most sacred time of the year. so TIAI spoke about 999? that dont mean he would come back on a date like that,does it? all they did was predict that something would happen and here we have it. no matter if you think they are TMZ or somebody playing games with you, it is incredible that they were able to predict the 999 dates (5th april) way before murray was even arrested. or maybe they were just trying to draw our attention to the MJ alive 999 person on here/youtube? they never said anything about him returning on that date, least not that i recall, so we got our event on the 5th april as predicted, so what more we want?

Monday itself was just screaming hoax, murray walked in through an underground tunnel (where have we heard this theme before?) and was taken to the NINTH floor for a private hearing that seemed to have little to do with the case.then we hear lots of argueing between judges and the judge is changed and murray is let free yet again! so is the same thing gonna happen on june 14th? are we gonna keep having hearings like this over and over again until they eventually admit whats going on? who knows!

Michael may never come back,he probably simply wanted a life of freedom & normality, part of me hopes that he will never reappear, part of me hopes that he will convince us all he is dead. because it is selfish of us to want him back, why should he come back? he will be tortured by the media more than ever and the fans will hassle him more than ever because they will appreciate him more.

if a hoax is ever to be revealed i believe it will come around slowly and gradually & it will come out in years & years time that he is indeed alive.

if your losing faith then just go back to the events round and before june 25th & remember why you thought it was a hoax in the first place, look at everything presuming he is gone and look for a logical reason for it, & if theres no explanation then we have another factor towards a hoax!
  • Greetings and welcome Dom.

One thing I wanted to mention about Murray. Everything is about perspective here. During Michael's trial in 2005, Michael was forced to walk through the front of the Courthouse, in front of the media, to shame him.
    Murray gets the privilege to walk in through the back door, avoiding the public and media scrutiny. (Murray was also heavily protected within the Courthouse, as there were angry fans inside.)

This is why the Jackson's, etc. are furious about the preferential treatment that Murray is getting. He wasn't even hand-cuffed like Michael was forced to be.

It's a big fat double standard.

What happened on Monday at the court proceeding is very typical of court process and procedure. It was interesting to hear the feedback from the fans who were at the Courthouse on Monday. (Six fans were selected by lottery to sit inside the courtroom, just like in Michael's hearing in 2005.)
  • BabyShineBabyShine Posts: 119
    Six fans inside?? Really? Do we know where they are and what they said/thought about it? That could help us so much knowing more about this case!
  • Six fans inside?? Really? Do we know where they are and what they said/thought about it? That could help us so much knowing more about this case!

I was listening to the recap of the fans' experience on the justice4mj livestream yesterday. Please review the below thread for an overview of the livestream. It unfortunately wasn't recorded, but I tried to take good notes. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8286&start=25<!-- l -->
  • domdom Posts: 30
    i think they allowed him to get in the back for security, because he is in greater danger than Michael ever was. though i don't know how that means he can go out & be photo graphed like he is without being assasinated.
    to be honest i can just see this going as a set up to get CM to walk free and if he does walk free then i will be definitely thinking HOAX! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • One thing I wanted to mention about Murray. Everything is about perspective here. During Michael's trial in 2005, Michael was forced to walk through the front of the Courthouse, in front of the media, to shame him. Murray gets the privilege to walk in through the back door, avoiding the public and media scrutiny. (Murray was also heavily protected within the Courthouse, as there were angry fans inside.)

This fact is what outrages me to NO END!!! Has CM really recvd any valid death threats? come on. I'm sorry but no real Michael Jackson fan will kill another to avenge his death. That is so not what he stood for and we all know that.
    At the trial, MJ was faced with angry mobs screaming terrible things at him, just as MJ fans are screaming terrible things at CM. Some people in this world believe that child molestation is worse than murdering an adult. And many ppl believed MJ was guilty (idiots).

So again, I don't see how in the world or WHY Michael was in handcuffs, yanked from the hospital in his PJ's and brought to hte court in front of all that BS, but yet Murray gets to escape it all AGAIN. it is effin BS!!!!! it makes my stomach churn. And if this is a hoax, wouldn't it make more sense for Murray to be out in the open all the time, feeding into the drama of it all?! isn't that the point? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • taniahytaniahy Posts: 17
    No, no and no.
    Do not stop believing right now.
    Think, there is reason to escape Michael
    I read that left debts behind.
    Maybe they wanted to kill him.
    For me this is the reason and not for fun.
    This circus, which we see is the work of others.
    I do not believe that Michael would be so kidding with this crap
    Do not give up right now.
    He will return, I believe.
    Do not give up right now.
    He will return, I believe.
    Ensuring that you manipulate, Deiv, and the man with the hat, not Michael.
    They are distracting us from important things.
    Do not know who produced it, but I'm sure that can not be Michael.
    It would also make fun of us.
    Love You Michael, wherever you are, be alive and well
    The whole world loves you and with you.

YOU OUR GOD.
    God bless you.
  • jinanejinane Posts: 54
    hi everybody i just wanted to mention something that i heard during the live stream in April 5th.the girl who was talking that day & having live information from inside the court by fans who were there said when Murray was taken to the 9th floor they used the elevator which is used for garbage i remember that because the girl kept saying that that's where Murray should be because he's garbage...i just thaught it was interesting & i didn't see it mentioned anywhere
    is this true jinan? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • jinanejinane Posts: 54
    yeah that's what i heard & i'm sure that's what she said & i was what??!!
    garbage theory again...most people didn't listen to it because they were focusing on the live stream on TMZ & etonline but i'm really sure of what the girl said
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    NOw that is a trip if Murray really did use that elevator!!! Were there no other elevators?? Even at work the freight or garbage elevator will open and even if it is the only one that opens for me at that time I WILL NOT USE IT!! I always wait on a regular elevator. This is a trip!! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Randy i am disappointment in you

instead of worrying about your poor brother and seeing just done

your worried about seating arrangements - its not important
    The court informed us there's nothing they could do.
    2:25 PM Apr 5th via web Inside the courtroom... The press is getting preferential treatment and seating over us. They seem to have forgotten that we are a family.
    2:23 PM Apr 5th via web