Who thinks that Michael used doubles?

Comments

• techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    Can we please stay ontopic, I'd only like to see my questions answered <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Thank you
    I think we are answering your question about MJ using doubles. We are showing examples of how MJ used doubles and trying to figure out which ones. It was also mention on this forum that MJ used a double during his 2005 child molestation trial. I feel when ppl do go off topic the clues goes in another direction. It gets me to think and do research. IMO.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Yes, but only as decoys, not performances.

Not really a fan, but have grown to love him because of this hoax forum <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> As always with L.O.V.E. xox
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    Can we please stay ontopic, I'd only like to see my questions answered <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Thank you
    I think we are answering your question about MJ using doubles. We are showing examples of how MJ used doubles and trying to figure out which ones. It was also mention on this forum that MJ used a double during his 2005 child molestation trial. I feel when ppl do go off topic the clues goes in another direction. It gets me to think and do research. IMO.

I didn't start this thread to see 'proof' or start a discussion I only asked 2 questions. There are several other topics where examples can be post.
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    1. No, only for stunts and occasional decoys.
    2. Yes, for about 30 years.
  • Do you believe that he used doubles or not?

- Yes.

Are you a fan or not?

- No.
  • No, only for stunts and decoys.

yes i am a huge fan!!!!!
  • probably

maybe
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    probably

maybe

Ditto for me! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    1: No,I don't believe, in the double theory (as part of the hoax).I believe he just used for double for stunts,and in rare occasions.for the fans crowd (but not public events)..
    2:YES.100% fan for 25 years now.
  • probably

maybe

You are MAYBE a fan????
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    probably

maybe

You are MAYBE a fan????

loaded question ,loaded answer.
    probably

maybe

You are MAYBE a fan????

loaded question ,loaded answer.

Loaded question <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    in my opionion the person who put the questin out was trying to prove that the micheal fans(fanatics) jus tcouldn't believe he would use double while people who weren't would be more open minded about it. I was just sort of playing with my andwere because i don't like it when people try to force the conclution with this way of asking the question. my husband tries to us this tacktic(sp?) all the time.
    in my opionion the person who put the questin out was trying to prove that the micheal fans(fanatics) jus tcouldn't believe he would use double while people who weren't would be more open minded about it. I was just sort of playing with my andwere because i don't like it when people try to force the conclution with this way of asking the question. my husband tries to us this tacktic(sp?) all the time.

First of all, I'm the one who asked the question, and second, there's nothing that I want to prove <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

First of all, I'm the one who asked the question, and second, there's nothing that I want to prove <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

okay, i'll take your word on it.
    what if anything did you conclude from your responses/
  • in my opionion the person who put the questin out was trying to prove that the micheal fans(fanatics) jus tcouldn't believe he would use double while people who weren't would be more open minded about it. I was just sort of playing with my andwere because i don't like it when people try to force the conclution with this way of asking the question. my husband tries to us this tacktic(sp?) all the time.

I would say there are alot of DISBelievers and non-fans on a MJ Hoax Forum

disbelievers in a hoax or doubles?
  • in my opionion the person who put the questin out was trying to prove that the micheal fans(fanatics) jus tcouldn't believe he would use double while people who weren't would be more open minded about it. I was just sort of playing with my andwere because i don't like it when people try to force the conclution with this way of asking the question. my husband tries to us this tacktic(sp?) all the time.

Well from what i have read in other topics there are some of BOTH on here

Well from what i have read in other topics there are some of BOTH on here

maybe , but i think for sure most realize that something is terribly wrong with the whole scenerio(sp) and we have to keep questioning it. perhaps the question we should ask is could someone else have used doubles in a scheme to use or hurt him?
  • I think we should tally up just WHO is a believer and who isnt (of the Hoax)

Simple YES or NO
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    it is good anyway also to have not-fans in this site! I am a huge fan,but somehow if a not-fan investigates on the hoax,it means that it is not just a crazy feeling of those who would like him still alive! It is good I think...if there is always respect...
    Sorry for the OT
    I think we should tally up just WHO is a believer and who isnt (of the Hoax)

Simple YES or NO

But that's not my question <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • 1.Probably...i belive yes.
    2.Im a fan for as long as i know myself <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->...21 years old now, my mom taped me when i was 3 yrs old dancing on MJ probably then is when i become a fan lol, i was in love and scared with thriller then rofl <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I think we should tally up just WHO is a believer and who isnt (of the Hoax)

Simple YES or NO

But that's not my question <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

needs a new thread , if you start it they will come
  • #1:] yes, I TOTALLY believe that MJ used doubles, because I've watched TII numerous times, and every time I do watch it, I always look at the ears; they're always changing (plus if you watch the part when
    "Michael" is looking at the computer, after that woman is talking about "The Drill", that does NOT look like MJ; his eyes are not beaddy <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> )

#2:] I wasn't a fan before, because I think I never heard of Michael Jackson before, but after the June 25th incident, I became a fan right away. (he's the king of the music that I love the most; no one can change that, ever)