Who thinks that Michael used doubles?

Comments

• MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    I think we should tally up just WHO is a believer and who isnt (of the Hoax)

Simple YES or NO

But that's not my question <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

needs a new thread , if you start it they will come

You can start it if you want. It's a little bit a strange question to me, to ask on a hoaxforum how many beLIEvers there are <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    I think we should tally up just WHO is a believer and who isnt (of the Hoax)

Simple YES or NO

But that's not my question <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

needs a new thread , if you start it they will come

You can start it if you want. It's a little bit a strange question to me, to ask on a hoaxforum how many beLIEvers there are <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Please don´t mind me getting off topic for a second, but allow me to add my "Creed" here: I´m a beLIEver - a true one.
    The rest is silence.... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    Can we please stay ontopic, I'd only like to see my questions answered <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Thank you
    I think we are answering your question about MJ using doubles. We are showing examples of how MJ used doubles and trying to figure out which ones. It was also mention on this forum that MJ used a double during his 2005 child molestation trial. I feel when ppl do go off topic the clues goes in another direction. It gets me to think and do research. IMO.

it seems to me that pictures and videos have been used in topics and sparked our thoughts in the direction of another one. all of the topics can ultimately come together to help.

by the way there is a new thread about an article written in 2009 about using doubles for the tour. i had seen it earlier and couldn't find it again and didn't want to mention it. i didn't know if the implication of the questions were to imply he was being decieving in a corrupt way only for gain.
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    it is good anyway also to have not-fans in this site! I am a huge fan,but somehow

if a not-fan investigates on the hoax, it means that it is not <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> just a crazy feeling of those who would like him still alive! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

It is good I think...if there is always R-E-S-P-E-C-T... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

VERY TRUE---WORTH REPEATING--and VERY interesting <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    I am=
    100% beLIEver!
    100% fan!
    "MJ" = doubles <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • MzInfoMzInfo Posts: 10
    Michael has definitely used body doubles. I remember year ago they had a special about him on the "Fabulous Life" on VH1 and one of his doubles was on the show. He and other doubles had plastic surgery to look like Michael to be used as decoys. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Michael has definitely used body doubles. I remember year ago they had a special about him on the "Fabulous Life" on VH1 and one of his doubles was on the show. He and other doubles had plastic surgery to look like Michael to be used as decoys. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

yet people can say micheal is wacko
  • -Do you believe that he used doubles or not?
    Besides from the stuntdoubles (and decoys)...NO!

-And the other question is: Are you a fan or not?
    Yes, since I was 2 or 3 years old. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    Yes! I am a fan
    Yes! I believed he used doubles.
    Keep the Faith! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Just be careful with the "new and only" MJ double going in facebook and myspace, Barry Shaw. Be careful, he is indirectly promoting a sect (cult) in his blog and claming to be a cult that MJ was interested in. CAREFUL.
    Just be careful with the "new and only" MJ double going in facebook and myspace, Barry Shaw. Be careful, he is indirectly promoting a sect (cult) in his blog and claming to be a cult that MJ was interested in. CAREFUL.

scary
  • AvijacksonAvijackson Posts: 51
    1) Do you believe that he used doubles or not? Noooooooooo...... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    2) Are you a fan or not? Absolutely...... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    I believe Michael Jackson used impersonators and lookalikes to chase of paparazzi. Because it's a fact. People working with him during tours have addressed that.

But MJ did not have a twin or an identical double/brother!!
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    1) Do you believe that he used doubles or not? Noooooooooo......Neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Only Dave Dave <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    2) Are you a fan or not? Yesssssssssssss.....
    Chappie
  • stephsteph Posts: 177
    yes and yes
  • GoOoFGoOoF Posts: 150
    I'm pretty sure that he used doubles. I've watched TII a lot of times and no way i'm tellin' NO WAY that it's him in most of the scenes.( and not to mention the O2 or the last 20years)
    And as bein' a fan..i don't even like the word: fan. That means fanatic to me and no offense. So no, i'm not a fan, i'm just not that type. I love and respect the man, but for me he's not the king of pop or an icon..he's an island for me. Everytime i'm in a bad mood, it's enough to put his record on, that just makes me smile. And i love that. I just love the man without bein' a fan. Is it possible? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • 1 I think he used doubles

2 Yes, I am a fan!
  • backstagerbackstager Posts: 291
    Do you think he used doubles?
    Most definitely!

Are you a fan?
    No. But I love and respect him as a person.
  • question 1 yes (decoy)
    question 2 yes since J5 days
  • TracyKTracyK Posts: 163
    I do not believe that he used doubles for performances (cept Thriller to rest)I don't believe that he used doubles for his public appearances. It is widely known and he admits this himself that he did employ decoys so he can escape the paparazzi and crazy fans. Been a fan for 32 years.

I see that a few people say they are not fans... If people are not fans, why waste so much energy on finding out the truth? Whats the agenda if you don't really care too much for him? This is a legitimate question. I really want to know. How can one spend this much time on Michael and not be a fan? He has so much to offer the world. He gave so much to the world.. Why not be a fan of a wonderful human being like that?
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346
    I see that a few people say they are not fans... If people are not fans, why waste so much energy on finding out the truth? Whats the agenda if you don't really care too much for him? This is a legitimate question. I really want to know. How can one spend this much time on Michael and not be a fan? He has so much to offer the world. He gave so much to the world.. Why not be a fan of a wonderful human being like that?

Exactly my question! I really wonder why people do that.
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282

You took the words right out of my mouth... This is the best question I've seen in a long time!
    I just don't get it, I'm not going to dig in someone's life, if I'm not a fan.
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    I'm not a fan, I like the hoax!

Now shoot me <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

And yes there are doubles
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I do not believe that he used doubles for performances (cept Thriller to rest)I don't believe that he used doubles for his public appearances. It is widely known and he admits this himself that he did employ decoys so he can escape the paparazzi and crazy fans. Been a fan for 32 years.

Some people just want to be educated and are really interested in others. And are you a fan of your mother, or neighbour or nephew? I think not, yet you care right?

Stop making assumptions like that, not being a fan is not a crime. Fans haunted him all those years, fans made it impossible for him to live a normal life, fans attacked him, wanted to tear him apart, physically hurt him, think about that and look up the meaning of fan please, than think about your assumptions.

This is the 100th time someone has to say something about us not being a fan and I am sick of it. I am not a fan, shoot me! I only respect the man and like his music. Besides that I think he is interesting and this story is fascinating. Wow, what a crime!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• sIllY09sIllY09 Posts: 4

Some people just want to be educated and are really interested in others. And are you a fan of your mother, or neighbour or nephew? I think not, yet you care right?

Stop making assumptions like that, not being a fan is not a crime. Fans haunted him all those years, fans made it impossible for him to live a normal life, fans attacked him, wanted to tear him apart, physically hurt him, think about that and look up the meaning of fan please, than think about your assumptions.

This is the 100th time someone has to say something about us not being a fan and I am sick of it. I am not a fan, shoot me! I only respect the man and like his music. Besides that I think he is interesting and this story is fascinating. Wow, what a crime!

You took the words right out of my mouth Souza.I'm not a fan but have admired him for all the good he did do so far in his life by helping millions of people from all over the world whether its through his music or through him personally.You don't have to be a fan to appreciate someone who has done far more then anyone else in this world towards human kind.
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346

Exactly the reaction I expected. Why do WE always got shoot when we ask this? I think it is a legitimate and normal question so normal answer would be appriciated. I thought we could ask everything, well, it's clear we cannot.