4 years left... The Bees (food for thought)

LaLove09LaLove09 Posts: 120
edited January 1970 in News
Okay IDK if this has been discussed.
But I'm watching a YT vid. And something
just hit me like an echo!!!

Okay Mike is well read
(I admit, I'm not well read and have a lot to catch up on, but
sort of on a need to know basis, lol)
Anyway, On the video the guy says...

'Einstein said when the bees disappear, we have about for years.' <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

So I googled and what comes up is that the quote is bogus.

Ex article:http://www.snopes.com/quotes/einstein/bees.asp

Yes bees have been disappearing in recent yrs... 'starting in 08.
So that puts us at 2012...
Could this "bee" what Mike was referring to?
Did/does MJ BeLIEve the quote <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Comments

• I heard about this as well, and I believe it also. Bees keep dissapearing and when all the bees are gone we don't have much time left.
  • LaLove09LaLove09 Posts: 120
    Yeah I'm a news junkie and it started being all over the news in '08.
    Even if Einstein didn't say it, it's still valid.
  • Still I think that 2012 is not the end of the world but the end of the world as we know it now. But it is scary to think that when the bees are gone our time is almost up. Look at how the state of the world is right now. My feeling says we are not far away anymore.
    Still I think that 2012 is not the end of the world but the end of the world as we know it now. But it is scary to think that when the bees are gone our time is almost up. Look at how the state of the world is right now. My feeling says we are not far away anymore.

Ditto!!
    So it all goes back to what Mike's msg is all about!
    But there are millions if not billions
    who wont' take heed either way, just sad.
    LOVE
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    It is said that Einstein did say that but we don't know for sure. Nevertheless it doesn't change the fact that honeybees are disappearing and that it is the insect that is the most important for the human food chain. Some scientists even think that the absence of pollinators (hence bees) could result in widespread starvation <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ...

Bees.jpg
  • SiMTiiSiMTii Posts: 59
    Still I think that 2012 is not the end of the world but the end of the world as we know it now. But it is scary to think that when the bees are gone our time is almost up. Look at how the state of the world is right now. My feeling says we are not far away anymore.

Ditto!!
    LOVE

Exactly, 2012 is the end of this era and the beginning of an entirely NEW ERA. Many people believe the New Era is based upon a unified human race held together by a strong force of L.O.V.E. I hope it's true <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Yes, everything is coming too pass.
    All the sacred books speak of all this on some level.
    All the quakes are the "birth pains" the Bible speaks of.
    Even if they are HARRP induced... man made.

One would have to be blind
    to not see all these signs of the times.

God, The Creator, the Most High which ever you all believe in...
    (who I pretty much think are all the same)
    Has always used Mike for the greater good and this hoax matter
    has been the biggest one yet. It's raised consciousness abroad..

**My thought are so scattered right now,
    that I can't even express what's going on in my head.

Just thought I'd post the subject
    because I truly believe it's really what made Mike say it in TII... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Peace and LOVE y'all ( BBL I need a break,lol)
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403

Ditto!!
    LOVE

Exactly, 2012 is the end of this era and the beginning of an entirely NEW ERA. Many people believe the New Era is based upon a unified human race held together by a strong force of L.O.V.E. I hope it's true <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I completely agree too. 2012 will not be the end of the world but a new beginning. A rebirth of what love really is and how we are all connected through it. Love is indeed a strong force and a lot more powerful than we have been led to believe. Love heals, this is it's job and it will heal the world by healing us.
    I too have heard about the bees. It is no surprise that the human race depends on something so seemingly small and insignificant. Everything is connected for survival so this does make sense. I have seen many bees this year so I hope that this is a sign of positive change.
    Here is an article about this bee situation. It says we have about 4 years left after all the bees have gone, so we have time to address this. Unsurprisingly they say that the most likely causes are from chemtrails and other pollutants. The person researching this has no more funding so he has to stop. How screwed up is this that something that could potentially wipe out mankind has no funding for research. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

<!-- m -->http://entomologyfreaks.tribe.net/threa ... 6b15ed5243<!-- m -->
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    I heard about the bees too and it's scarring ... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

2ebaamu.jpg
  • SiMTiiSiMTii Posts: 59

Ditto!!
    LOVE

I completely agree too. 2012 will not be the end of the world but a new beginning. A rebirth of what love really is and how we are all connected through it. Love is indeed a strong force and a lot more powerful than we have been led to believe. Love heals, this is it's job and it will heal the world by healing us.
    I too have heard about the bees. It is no surprise that the human race depends on something so seemingly small and insignificant. Everything is connected for survival so this does make sense. I have seen many bees this year so I hope that this is a sign of positive change.

Absolutely, I agree with you 100% Believe <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> It's this kind of positivity that we need among EVERYONE, beLIEvers or not. Keep the Faith with L.O.V.E!
    Back for a sec...

I too believe that 2012 will be another Age of Enlightenment
    Which will encompass more LOVE etc
    Like many will be in bliss, a natural state of ecstasy
    You know, like one Gigantic azz continuous Woodstock!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I L.O.V.E natural highs!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Back for a sec...

You know, like one Gigantic azz continuous Woodstock!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I L.O.V.E natural highs!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Spot on <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Back for a sec...

Spot on <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I doubt the moslim terrorists will also be ... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

2ebaamu.jpg
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    "I doubt the moslim terrorists will also be ... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> "

Excuse me ?
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I never understand the meaning of 2012. So, Michael predicted the end of the world in 2012 and he died? Or Michael says he will be back in 2012? Or Michael says 2012 is the end of the world and left the USA, lives in Europe or elsewhere? But it does not help to prevent disaster anyway. What's the point to get back to the 2012. We cannot stop armageddon if that's about it. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    "I doubt the moslim terrorists will also be ... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> "

Excuse me ?

I mean I don't think the bad people (like terrorists - Al Qaida) will be full of LOVE by 2012 ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    IMO the world is getting more dangerous and will not be in such short time the opposite.

2ebaamu.jpg
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    Yeah that's what I thought ... you are brainwashed by media telling you the terrorists are moslims ...

So I will say instead :

<!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I don't think the USA goverment will also be
  • Still I think that 2012 is not the end of the world but the end of the world as we know it now. But it is scary to think that when the bees are gone our time is almost up. Look at how the state of the world is right now. My feeling says we are not far away anymore.

Ditto!!
    LOVE

I really believe that, and also we live in the 3rd dimension now and when we go into the new era we go in to the 5th dimension but before we can go to that you must have infinite love and you must be very spiritual (back to loving God) I really hope this is true because then we will have L.O.V.E all around the world and then we will stand strong together.
  • It is said that Einstein did say that but we don't know for sure. Nevertheless it doesn't change the fact that honeybees are disappearing and that it is the insect that is the most important for the human food chain. Some scientists even think that the absence of pollinators (hence bees) could result in widespread starvation <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ...

Bees.jpg

This is true. No tree's, no flowers, no fruits or veggies. I think people underestimate the importance of bee's.
    There would be ZERO food for the Herbovores (sp?) to eat. no food for them = starvation and they die = starvation for humans.
    What is more stange is that the medias do not talk about it that much I mean this is huge and something has to be done immediately before it's too late. I wonder what is killing all these bees, pollution ? I heard that chemtrails could be responsible ? Is it a genocide or what ?
  • What is more stange is that the medias do not talk about it that much I mean this is huge and something has to be done immediately before it's too late. I wonder what is killing all these bees, pollution ? I heard that chemtrails could be responsible ? Is it a genocide or what ?

I have noticed a decrease in bee's where I live over the last few yrs. I used to run like an idiot when one was even near me....I dont really have that problem anymore, cus there are that many!!

I dont know what is killing them off....maybe pesticides?
  • It is said that Einstein did say that but we don't know for sure. Nevertheless it doesn't change the fact that honeybees are disappearing and that it is the insect that is the most important for the human food chain. Some scientists even think that the absence of pollinators (hence bees) could result in widespread starvation <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ...

Bees.jpg

This is true. No tree's, no flowers, no fruits or veggies. I think people underestimate the importance of bee's.
    There would be ZERO food for the Herbovores (sp?) to eat. no food for them = starvation and they die = starvation for humans.

And without tree's and flowers we can hardly breathe. Bee's are very important, like you said people underestimate that. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Bees.jpg

And without tree's and flowers we can hardly breathe. Bee's are very important, like you said people underestimate that. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Oh yea...forgot about that!! Bee's also cross-pollunate too!
    What is more stange is that the medias do not talk about it that much I mean this is huge and something has to be done immediately before it's too late. I wonder what is killing all these bees, pollution ? I heard that chemtrails could be responsible ? Is it a genocide or what ?

I have noticed a decrease in bee's where I live over the last few yrs. I used to run like an idiot when one was even near me....I dont really have that problem anymore, cus there are that many!!

I dont know what is killing them off....maybe pesticides?

Yes indeed pesticides must also be responsible and their disappearance is increasing faster and faster in recent years. I read a lot of things regarding that matter and it seems that scientists don't have a straight answer for this problem. They're talking about Collony Collapse Disorder because (in simple words) the bees do not get back home (in the beehive)...I hope things will evolve for the better.