TRUE CRIME WITH APHRODITE JONES~The Michael Jackson episode

Comments

• jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
    FINALLY! Something TRUE and POSITIVE flimed about Michael. I wish I could have everyone I know get together and watch this.

This shows 100% how he was INTENTIONALLY brought DOWN....all for MONEY!

He obviously knew these people were all out to get him. And he KNEW something needed to be done about how everything works in our society. But what could he do without being murdered?

..."murder" himself...fake his death!

I absolutely believe Michael Jackson was always two steps ahead of the people trying to bring him down. This documentary confirms that for me. Was he naive at times? Yes, but only because he chose to see the GOOD in everyone and give them the benefit of the doubt. But the truth is, there are some people in the world who have lost touch with any goodness that may have been in them at one point.

Please watch this in it's entirety if you haven't already! God bless Aphrodite Jones!
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Thank you, Mo for posting this and recommending we watch this. It was very difficult to watch, especially when you cannot understand why the media had it in for him. It makes you hate them and all the hypocrites out there. If had bedsores, he must have been very, very ill.
    I can understand why he decided to leave. Actually, I think he had no other choice.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    It is sad, but very informative at the same time. It's a Must Watch.

Agreed.....but it shows what REALLY happened to MJ during the trials and how it was a vendetta against him. Its sad in that they spoke of Sneddon was out to get MJ no matter what it took. He was on a mission to get MJ and when something was found out to be a lie...Sneddon made up some other lie...he was GOING to get MJ if it killed him.....what a sick, depraved man Sneddon is...its like he got off on it.

I don't think I can watch it.. Reading everything on it that I can is a better option- I get too upset over this crap..

PinkTopaz, I'm going to be completely honest with you, and show you a little bit more of my inner person than I normally do... Souza and I researched the 1993 accusations and the trial for weeks, we started out with Aphrodite's book and read everything we could lay our hands on, including each and every transcript of the trial. Finding out what was actually done to Mike was very very disturbing, but seeing this all visualized in Aphrodite Jones' documentary caused me to break down and cry. Visuals achieve so much more than words, it makes everything so much clearer... In order to fully understand what happened and the effect this all had on Mike, you have to watch it. It is emotional and you will get upset, you will cry, but in the end you will be able to understand why Mike made certain decisions. It will help you...
    Thanks for the honesty, Mo, I appreciate it. *sigh*, I was afraid someone would say something like that.. Ah, well, who cares how much I cry, it doesn't matter.. But what decisions?- I'm slow, I probably won't know which ones you mean..
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    I taped and watched part of this this morning. Dileo seemed like he was acting.
    He seemed fake in his description of how he found out about MJ. I didnt know he found out from a FAN!! Isnt that how Joe said he found out? I find that very odd.

Good show and my name was mentioned!!! WOOT!!!

"...a Michael JACKSONOLOGIST!!!"

Yep I agree there and I did think of you when your name was mentioned.

Thank you Mo for posting these videos
  • city.gal1city.gal1 Posts: 59
    Thanks for posting, I missed it on TV -- have to check if it will rerun but thanks again for the post. I have to watch when I have a bit more time and feel that I can (emotionally speaking). I too read her book and found it incredibly interesting, revealing and disturbing with regard to the whole "witchhunt" aspect. I'm sure that this episode of her show will follow in her original footsteps in subject matter.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I am very angry and pain .. sometimes you do not think there is this kind of people .. if there is and that Michael was surrounded by them, my God to anger and impotence
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    The awful thing is that people like Sneddon have too much power. He truly was an evil man.
  • elenamjgirlelenamjgirl Posts: 15
    TRUE CRIME WITH APHRODITE JONES

The Michael Jackson episode.

[youtube:1q1ixfxi]

It is sad, but very informative at the same time. It's a Must Watch.

DANK U SOoo MUCH 4 posting the series.
    <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> It's a Must Watch INDEED! <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    I think we should also congatulate both Aphrodite Jones and Thomas Mesereau for serving Michael JUSTICE!!

--I will never stop praying for the TRUTH to prevail and for JUSTICE to be served--
  • there should be a law against people like bashir....how come people like him are allowed to be a jurnalist?How does bashir sleep's at night i wonder....
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    I think Tom hit the nail on the head when he was talking about all the celebrities grieving over MJ's death and how much "love" they were all expressing for him. But exactly like he said.. where were they all when MJ needed them at the trials?? Too afraid to have their own reputations put on the line to help. Tsk Tsk.
  • onemoretimeonemoretime Posts: 114
    It is heartbreaking and sad to watch.
    Michael was a victim of the system, of people who wanted to bring him down deliberately, at any cost.
    He was humiliated, it reminds me of Jesus, who was spit at and who had to suffer without being guilty.
    A humble, gentle person, with a message to the world, some didn't want to be spread.
    He had to carry the cross and was crucified at the end, that's what evil minds tried to impose on Michael as well.
    History repeats itself.
    Lord, don't forgive them, as they knew what they did to him!
    How can people like the prosecutor in charge and all the others, responsible for the allegations, sleep quietly at night with such a burden, or are they cold as ice inside?
    Michael's best intentions were turned into a crime, just because some people tried to push it through, although they didn't find the proof they were looking for, as there has never been one.
    The injustice of the system makes you wanna scream. <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    I watched everything expect the remaining 3:52 minutes and seconds on part 4. It was very hard and very painful for me to watch. Can someone please what is meant that MJ had bedsores on his body. What is AJ talking about? I know what bedsores are and how a person can get them. But, why did MJ have bedsores. How can this be? Please tell me this is not true. Because my heart is breaking apart. Did AJ mean that he was very sick? I am so sad and so hurt by this information that I have never heard before. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> God bless you and thank you in advance for your answer.xxxxxx
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I watched everything expect the remaining 3:52 minutes and seconds on part 4. It was very hard and very painful for me to watch. Can someone please what is meant that MJ had bedsores on his body. What is AJ talking about? I know what bedsores are and how a person can get them. But, why did MJ have bedsores. How can this be? Please tell me this is not true. Because my heart is breaking apart. Did AJ mean that he was very sick? I am so sad and so hurt by this information that I have never heard before. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> God bless you and thank you in advance for your answer.xxxxxx

The autopsy report also revealed he's dead, and still you are here on a hoax forum... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• mjkatemjkate Posts: 276
    This is now the 3rd different story i have heard about fd telling the children. In this version it sounds like the children were alone in the room with their nanny but what about the version where they are sitting on Katherine's lap? I also want to know what Arnie Klein meant in his interview with TMZ when they started to discuss the events of the morning that led to the propofol being used and something about a call from Frank to Klein's office. Harvey said that Klein assistant took the call and then Harvey and Klein decided that the topic could be discussed any further....Frank neglects to mention that call in his timeline here. Also the Jackson family should be suing UCLA if a nurse told Frank Dileo that MJ was gone and that he had been gone for two hours. Unless Frank Dileo had a power of attorney, UCLA could not or should not have said anything to Frank Dileo. I am sorry to post this here when everyone is sad and upset....I am not trying to minimize the value of this documentary at all but PLEASE....the events of June 25th could not have gone down this way or UCLA would be in big trouble.
  • mjj_fanmjj_fan Posts: 311
    i havent watch the videos i just landed up here after 2 months and right now reading everyone comments but mj having bed sores ???? thats strange ...i know there are many degree of bed sores but why would an active mobile person would get it unless his immune system is badly affected ...
  • mjkatemjkate Posts: 276
    i posted a thread a while back about the bedsores and some medical professionals gave their view. I think that the consensus was that he couldn't have had bedsores and be up dancing around. Bedsores are for bedridden people. That means that either the autopsy was a fake or the person who died wasn't Michael Jackson imo
  • It is sad, but very informative at the same time. It's a Must Watch.

Agreed.....but it shows what REALLY happened to MJ during the trials and how it was a vendetta against him. Its sad in that they spoke of Sneddon was out to get MJ no matter what it took. He was on a mission to get MJ and when something was found out to be a lie...Sneddon made up some other lie...he was GOING to get MJ if it killed him.....what a sick, depraved man Sneddon is...its like he got off on it.

I don't think I can watch it.. Reading everything on it that I can is a better option- I get too upset over this crap..

PinkTopaz, I'm going to be completely honest with you, and show you a little bit more of my inner person than I normally do... Souza and I researched the 1993 accusations and the trial for weeks, we started out with Aphrodite's book and read everything we could lay our hands on, including each and every transcript of the trial. Finding out what was actually done to Mike was very very disturbing, but seeing this all visualized in Aphrodite Jones' documentary caused me to break down and cry. Visuals achieve so much more than words, it makes everything so much clearer... In order to fully understand what happened and the effect this all had on Mike, you have to watch it. It is emotional and you will get upset, you will cry, but in the end you will be able to understand why Mike made certain decisions. It will help you...
    Thanks for the honesty, Mo, I appreciate it. *sigh*, I was afraid someone would say something like that.. Ah, well, who cares how much I cry, it doesn't matter.. But what decisions?- I'm slow, I probably won't know which ones you mean..

I agree with "Pink Topaz" right now. I too, sometimes read the comments prior to viewing a video to ascertain the mood & content. I have finally started to recover from the emotional drain of the past 10 months and fear relapsing. I Do want to watch this and very much appreciate it being posted but I think I will have to come back to it later. One concern that is eating at me is: If MJ were really alive would these former Associates of his (Chandler, Ayers, Lopez) be getting "Suicided"? I will watch this but I have to be in a stronger frame of mind than I am tonight <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • mjj_fanmjj_fan Posts: 311
    please dont get up set though i myself cant watch those videos right now , but coming from a professional background im pretty much sure ,having the bed sores in such case is just not possible .. so cheer up !! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

@ mj kate i didnt read your post , i join forum yesterday , medically there are certain things which arent adding up may be we dont know what exactly happened to mj , God bless you all .
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Thanks for the videos.

Who knows! may be MJ had another leech coming up with black mail and that was the reason for him to get away.
  • Maybe off topic but did anyone realize that the Arnie / Jason story could be "thrown out" just in order to distract from these Aphrodite Jones report --- and also from the news - and possible background - of the sudden death/suicide of Peter Lopez!)?

I remember Peter Lopez saying in 2009: "...he (MJ) should not be dead,that's pretty clear. Something went terribly wrong and we'll find something out about that very shortly." (Is it just me thinking that those around MJ who are in a position to know something are dying?)
    It is scary. Like a mafia organization behind all crimes.

If 25 years ago someone would have told me all this would be happening I would not believe it.

• Yes, it`s sad and it´s such a shame --- since it seems to work.

Compare media coverage of "MJ being gay" and "MJ`s lawyer commited suicide" to Aphrodite`s report (google ranks, for example) ...
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Aintnosunshine That would be a possibility, then one can think of this Doctor Klein? <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161

The autopsy report also revealed he's dead, and still you are here on a hoax forum... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

You are right, Souza! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I am still here. I will remain to the very end. Hearing that MJ hurts in anyway brings me to tears, and rips my heart apart. But, the documentary showed me why MJ made the decision that he had to make. God bless you, Souza! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    It is scary. Like a mafia organization behind all crimes.

If 25 years ago someone would have told me all this would be happening I would not believe it.

I cannot believe that all this is happening. You are right. If someone would have told me that things would have went this way for MJ years ago, I would never have believed it. I surely believe it now! God bless you, Gema!
    Maybe off topic but did anyone realize that the Arnie / Jason story could be "thrown out" just in order to distract from these Aphrodite Jones report --- and also from the news - and possible background - of the sudden death/suicide of Peter Lopez!)?

I remember Peter Lopez saying in 2009: "...he (MJ) should not be dead,that's pretty clear. Something went terribly wrong and we'll find something out about that very shortly." (Is it just me thinking that those around MJ who are in a position to know something are dying?)

Wow, is that heavy statement. Unbelievable <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> that Peter Lopez made this statement about MJ, and now Peter is dead. His death is not a suicide to me. Seems very fishy to me. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> God bless you, Aintnosunshine!
    Blessings Dark child