TIAI May 4

2»

Comments

• mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    @mo- thank you very much for posting the TIAI update again. going back and looking at it, it's no amateur hour there. whoever that person is, they write very well and thoroughly. to me, each post and word usage is planned meticulously. if michael himself isn't behind it, i wouldn't be surprised if he didn't proof read the updates before they were posted.TS, if you're reading, you're doing a wonderful job and i thank you.

something that was mentioned in the post from TIAI that i'd like to address:
    And in fact, even the hoax itself is painful for MJ (he knows that it has hurt the fans, and that hurts him; also, he wants to return as much or more than his fans want him to return).
    Michael, if you're reading (or if someone close to him could pass this message on), our arms are always open- no matter how long you plan this hoax to last. you're our prodigal son. i hope you are prepared for the unimaginable amount of love you will receive from us when you come back. i promise you, the best love is yet to come!! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

as for this redirect, maybe TS is alluding to the fact that michael isn't as far away as we think. the little prankster could be right under our noses this entire time. maybe he never even left the family?

i find the picture on the jackson's twitter interesting. it's like an illusion. people wouldn't notice it if they weren't looking (like how a lot of people don't notice the obvious clues/ridiculousness of the news in the media now).
    i found the picture. from what i can tell it was taken from a Vibe magazine photo shoot.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • But the Jack5ons account is not verified <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> how come?

They have tweeted several times about why the account isn't verified. It's because Twitter won't verify the account because more than one person uses it. They call it a "business account" or something like that. They've been fighting with them for months now to get the account verified and Twitter just wont' do it. :/

yes that's true but it is their real account because tito jackson's account is verified an he said that his brothers' account is @ALLJACK5ONS

Btw I'm so excited. I hope this means JJ is going to make another slip up or tweet something interesting. Imma keeep my eyed open. I can't wait

Just curious - does anyone know if the Bio has always read like this?

* Name Jermaine Jackson
    * Location Los Angeles
    * <!-- m -->http://www.aetv.com/the-jacksons-a-family-dynasty/<!-- m -->
    * Bio The Official Jermaine Jackson and Jackson 5 Page - Michael Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, Jackie Jackson, Tito Jackson, Marlon Jackson

25 Following 14,998 Followers 874 Listed
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Last message was on 4th of April # Happy Easter from my family to yours! Always, JJ 11:12 AM Apr 4th via TweetDeck

>It's been one month without any tweet maybe something big will be "revealed" today. I'm excited !! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Easter is the Day of Christ's resurrection. Maybe that is what he is referring to. It is interesting there have been no other tweets since then, as if they want this one to stand out.

Maybe you are right <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • KacyLovesMJKacyLovesMJ Posts: 197
    But the Jack5ons account is not verified <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> how come?

They have tweeted several times about why the account isn't verified. It's because Twitter won't verify the account because more than one person uses it. They call it a "business account" or something like that. They've been fighting with them for months now to get the account verified and Twitter just wont' do it. :/

yes that's true but it is their real account because tito jackson's account is verified an he said that his brothers' account is @ALLJACK5ONS

Btw I'm so excited. I hope this means JJ is going to make another slip up or tweet something interesting. Imma keeep my eyed open. I can't wait

Just curious - does anyone know if the Bio has always read like this?

* Name Jermaine Jackson
    * Location Los Angeles
    * <!-- m -->http://www.aetv.com/the-jacksons-a-family-dynasty/<!-- m -->
    * Bio The Official Jermaine Jackson and Jackson 5 Page - Michael Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, Jackie Jackson, Tito Jackson, Marlon Jackson

25 Following 14,998 Followers 874 Listed

No, not always. At one time they had Jackson 5 in the name field, then they had Michael Jackson there (lol! that was blatant don't u think?) and then they changed it to Michael Jackson 5 and then back to Jackson 5 and then to Jermaine Jackson and it's been that way ever since. The actual Bio field has been like that for quite some time but when they first started the account, Michael wasn't listed there and it didn't say "The Official Jermaine Jackson and Jackson 5 Page", it just said "The Official Jackson 5 Page" and then the names listed. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->