Michael is definitely not buried at forest lawn. proof !!!

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited May 2010 in News
I have proof that this crypt, was built in 1952 and has never been or intended to be occupied. It was for promotional and art purposes only.....Even all the cremation plaques on the wall are unmarked and still are since1952 when it was built ...OMG....OMG....

<!-- m -->http://floridacemplots.com/content/prop ... ia&stlim=0<!-- m -->

This is the site to check what burial plots are available and how to buy them. Forest Lawn Glendale has listed all its available plots in 2007, and MJ's particular one is not listed there at all.......

So that means, it is an Empty Space after all. LMP was right. It was never going to be used for anything other than an art piece ,

So the Jackson, have just actually borrowed/hired it for a while..........

They didn't even stay to watch it being entombed, but celebrated after it. What time did it start again????? Because this says it finished at 9pm with an after party!!!

[quoteThis sarcophagus was one of the last (and possibly the last) remaining interment type of its kind on Holly Terrace or within the entire mausoleum itself. It has remained largely unchanged since it was constructed 50 years ago. I saw it in person about a year ago. The photo does not do it justice. It's breathtaking.

At that time it was also notable because it remained seemingly unoccupied, sans any engraved names, dates or epitaphs.
The only difference I noticed from the original photo was the addition of a marble and brass waist-high gate in front of the steps, which partitions it off from the rest of the hallway. Update: the partition was always there per other vintage photos I've seen. The photo above was taken from inside the gate.

Construction began on the Great Mausoleum in late 1917. It was constructed of steel and concrete, with each terrace on its own foundation, although they are all connected in a "building within a building" architectural style.

Engineers designed the entire structure to be earthquake-proof, and their work stands up today in spite of several monumental tremblers over the decades.

No public photos have been released of this stunningly gorgeous location since Michael was possibly entombed there less than 24 hours ago. But a quick look through my Forest Lawn archival materials produced this promotional image, released by Forest Lawn in 1952, showing a final resting place that is truly fit for a king:

"and this is ONLY an educated grave hunter's guess, not an officially confirmed fact --" this is Lisa Burks quote....Well a guess, does not confirm anything. Sorry, but that would give me some benefit of doubt.

<!-- m -->http://lisaburks.typepad.com/gravehunti ... ry_images/<!-- m -->
][/quote]

Comments

• mformichaelmformichael Posts: 114
    Tutankhamun <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    The name of documentary is "Living with Michael Jackson" From wiki ,Tutankhamun means "Living Image of Amun ".So..
    Tutankhamun was buried after 70 days after death.Michael was"buried " 70 days after memorial...Concidences ?I don;t think so....
    Tutankhamun was buried in a tomb that was small relative to his status (remember the news about Michael's coffin is too small)
    His death may have occurred unexpectedly, so that his mummy was buried in a tomb intended for someone else ... (remember Gordy's crypt)
    This would preserve the observance of the customary seventy days between death and burial.Remember the family statement:"we are not ready ".
    "The 2010 DNA study confirmed that these girls were biological children of Tutanhkamun, "Wiki.Remember the discusion about Michael's kids.
    "since Tutankhamun's brain was removed post mortem in the mummification process"Remember about Michael's brain discussion...
    "Investigators also found him to be: 4) "gracile,"[46] meaning slender, thin, delicate, frail, weakly.Remember that about Michael.. "
    "characteristics are believed by many to indicate a Negroid person"
    And" Michael Jackson's throne and crown to go on display in O2 exhibition".
    But...also check : <!-- m -->http://www.thisistheatre.com/londonshow ... ondon.html<!-- m -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    This tomb was only ever used for promotional purposes. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    As always, with L.O.V.E xoxoxo Please scroll picture down..............
  • HopelessHopeless Posts: 278
    Please have a look at this picture....it's absolutly different:
    <!-- m -->http://cemeteryguide.com/flg-21<!-- m -->
    Hopeless.....the same pictures but the original picture is just taken as a close up, behind the new gates put in place.....your's is a shot from further away. LOVE xox
  • I have proof that this crypt, was built in 1952 and has never been or intended to be occupied. It was for promotional and art purposes only.....Even all the cremation plaques on the wall are unmarked and still are since1952 when it was built ...OMG....OMG....

I'm sorry, but I read the article you linked to, yet no where does it say that:

a) the crypt was for promotional and art purposes only,
    b) all the cremation plaques on the wall are unmarked and still are since1952 when it was built.

If you can provide a source of the proof you stated you have then please do so, because it's not in the article by Lisa Burks.
    Find a grave......I could be wrong, unless there are other ascention plots at Forest Lawn.

<!-- m -->http://www.findagrave.com/php/famous.ph ... deathyear=<!-- m -->

"and this is ONLY an educated grave hunter's guess, not an officially confirmed fact --" this is Lisa Burks quote....Well a guess, does not confirm anything. Sorry, but that would give me some benefit of doubt.

And this....comment too
    Since the Great Mausoleum is rumored to be fairly sold out (no official figures are available) I wonder if this could be an additional reason as to why the public visitation policy (now limited only to the Memorial Terrace to see The Last Supper Window) has radically changed over the years? It seems to make dollars and sense to me.
    It has remained largely unchanged since it was constructed 50 years ago. I saw it in person about a year ago. The photo does not do it justice. It's breathtaking.
    At that time it was also notable because it remained seemingly unoccupied, sans any engraved. This sarcophagus was one of the last (and possibly the last) remaining interment type of its kind . There is no names, dates or epitaphs.
    The only difference I noticed from the original photo was the addition of a marble and brass waist-high gate in front of the steps, which partitions it off from the rest of the hallway. Update: the partition was always there per other vintage photos I've seen. The photo above was taken from inside the gate.

Maybe there are other ascention plots within the Holly Terrace, and maybe this is just someone buried there..................
  • llebreknitllebreknit Posts: 116
    I dont see the proof..
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    I don't see the proof and i don't get it. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Most burial plots are pre-purchased.

Lisa Burks has made a presumption, a guess. To me this is not evidence.

Anyone could have pre-purchased that plot and that is why there is no name on it, because they haven't passed yet. How could something so beautiful and sacred be left for 50yrs without even one buyer???.
    The only time anything was placed near his tombstone is from the fans of southern california who send gifts from all people around the world. She (Lisa Burks), takes these fans to the gate of the Holly Terrace, so they can leave stuff there and then they take video of it. She has a youtube channel....lisa burks.

Doesn't this seem at all odd to you?????????

As always, with l.o.v.e xoxo
  • Tutankhamun <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    The name of documentary is "Living with Michael Jackson" From wiki ,Tutankhamun means "Living Image of Amun ".So..
    Tutankhamun was buried after 70 days after death.Michael was"buried " 70 days after memorial...Concidences ?I don;t think so....
    Tutankhamun was buried in a tomb that was small relative to his status (remember the news about Michael's coffin is too small)
    His death may have occurred unexpectedly, so that his mummy was buried in a tomb intended for someone else ... (remember Gordy's crypt)
    This would preserve the observance of the customary seventy days between death and burial.Remember the family statement:"we are not ready ".
    "The 2010 DNA study confirmed that these girls were biological children of Tutanhkamun, "Wiki.Remember the discusion about Michael's kids.
    "since Tutankhamun's brain was removed post mortem in the mummification process"Remember about Michael's brain discussion...
    "Investigators also found him to be: 4) "gracile,"[46] meaning slender, thin, delicate, frail, weakly.Remember that about Michael.. "
    "characteristics are believed by many to indicate a Negroid person"
    And" Michael Jackson's throne and crown to go on display in O2 exhibition".
    But...also check : <!-- m -->http://www.thisistheatre.com/londonshow ... ondon.html<!-- m -->

this is interesting - please check out these youtube videos, which discuss Amun... <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/XxSerenityxDreamsxX<!-- m -->
    So far, it's a 10 part series. VERY interesting info. in these videos!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    There would be nothing strange, if you look at the photos There Is a single flower around the mausoleum, I think my sense of wonder ran out When I decided to enter this forum. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    WELL, ONE THING IS THAT THE "BODY" AS IT WAS BEING AIRLIFTED LOOKED LIKE A MUMMY. KING TUT
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I sent an email to the mortuary to ask them why the grave after almost a year, remains unmarked, what they told me in essence is that it is up to the family to chose the ornamentation. Once they have chosen, they will oblige. I do not believe that Michael's mother would have him entombed in an unmarked box for even a day much less a year. I am not buying that for one minute. Somebody, his brothers, his sisters, somebody would make sure his grave was marked, and in my opinion in a very regal and fitting way. Michael might be buried somewhere, but not in that box in Glendale Forest Lawn. No sir-ree!
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    I sent an email to the mortuary to ask them why the grave after almost a year, remains unmarked, what they told me in essence is that it is up to the family to chose the ornamentation. Once they have chosen, they will oblige. I do not believe that Michael's mother would have him entombed in an unmarked box for even a day much less a year. I am not buying that for one minute. Somebody, his brothers, his sisters, somebody would make sure his grave was marked, and in my opinion in a very regal and fitting way. Michael might be buried somewhere, but not in that box in Glendale Forest Lawn. No sir-ree!

I totally agree on this !
    Anybody who knows anything about Michael Jackson's life knows that KATHERINE LOVED MICHAEL. they shared a special bond. He took care of the family all his life. There is in my opinion, absolutely zero chance that she would just throw him in a box and forget about him. I don't care how beautiful the spot. Katherine stuck by Michael through ups and downs. She ADORED him since he was just a baby. She talked about him being her special child because he was so sensitive and loving. They were INSEPERABLE. ZERO CHANCE. For people to keep insisting that Michael is there, with no visitation from his family, his children, for heaven's sake, they must not know the history. NO, NO,NO. Katherine Jackson's baby boy, Michael J. Jackson, does not rest in peace at Forest Lawn Glendale. HE IS NOT THERE. I AM A MOTHER WHO LOST A CHILD. NO WAY, I'M ALMOST WILLING TO BET MY LIFE ON IT. If he is buried, it's somewhere else and this sham is a diversion that is working for the blind and crazed, of which I'll admit i might be half of both but not completely either <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> .
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    But Katherine is a Jehovahs Witness and they have different views on death and graves.. she wont visit the grave because of her religious beliefs. Thats why you have never seen Katherine at FL.
    /But wouldn't she make sure his name birth and date of death would be there? Even if she didn't go there, somebody in the family surely would. As much as Randy appears so distraught, I would certainly think he would...if he were there I mean <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Jackie? Janet? Reebie? somebody... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    /But wouldn't she make sure his name birth and date of death would be there? Even if she didn't go there, somebody in the family surely would. As much as Randy appears so distraught, I would certainly think he would...if he were there I mean <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Jackie? Janet? Reebie? somebody... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Exactly...most of the family isn't even JW any more anyway...someone would have put something!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Another reason they chose Forest Lawn is because of the very high security reasons...

To me that suggests the less people who try and attend FL, the less risk they have of people finding out the truth.
    Holly Terrace was opened to the public on March 21, 1949. Forest Lawn invited and encouraged the public to visit the new terrace with a promotional campaign that included large ads in newspapers like The Los Angeles Times.

Glorious artwork such as a marble replica of Donatello's St. George statue and a stain-glassed re-creation of Raphael's "Madonna of the Chair" painting were the attraction -- pre-need purchases of cremation niches, crypts and sarcophaguses within "the finest mausoleum memorial property available anywhere" was the sell.

Since the Great Mausoleum is rumored to be fairly sold out (no official figures are available) I wonder if this could be an additional reason as to why the public visitation policy (now limited only to the Memorial Terrace to see The Last Supper Window) has radically changed over the years? It seems to make dollars and sense to me
    If someone knows how to investigate this furhter please help me.

I need more concrete proof. We all agree not one of the family members have been there to leave any flowers.

If you search "Find a grave" it has many people already buried there. But how do you find a plot number? Or how do you search who owns pre-purchased plots???

That would be the icing on the cake for me.

Also, the concrete delivered at Neverland, to this day, we still don't know what it was used for.
    Any ideas. As always, with L.O.V.E xoxoxo

<!-- m -->http://www.findagrave.com/php/famous.ph ... deathyear=<!-- m -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I searched by name at "Find Grave" and found this:

Jackson, Michael b. August 29, 1958 d. June 25, 2009
    Musician, Entertainer. He was called the "King of Pop," and is best remembered for his revolutionary videos such as "Thriller" (1982), and "Dangerous" (1991), as well as two Guinness World Records: Most successful entertainer of all time (with 13 Grammy Awards, 13 Number One single hits in a solo career, and sales of over 750 million in albums worldwide), and for having the greatest selling album of all time ("Thriller"). He is also remembered for his trademark single sequined white glove, and...[Read More] (Bio by: Kit and Morgan Benson)
    Cause of death: Acute Propofol Intoxicationcompounded by the effects of benzodiazapines or a benzodiazapine.
    Forest Lawn Memorial Park (Glendale), Glendale, Los Angeles County, California, USA
    Plot: Great Mausoleum, Holly Terrace, Sanctuary of Ascension. This mausoleum is private and locked to the general public. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I think this is very very interesting and definitely worth looking into further. I think the OP is onto something here, despite her early stages of research, I urge the OP to not let the negative remarks discourage her, rather, run with this line of investigation because I think you might find something in the category of "proof" here if you keep at it.
    I found this printable version of exactly who is buried at the great masoleum in forest lawn.....

<!-- m -->http://www.hollywood-underground.com/flgprint1.htm<!-- m -->
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    I searched by name at "Find Grave" and found this:

Jackson, Michael b. August 29, 1958 d. June 25, 2009
    Musician, Entertainer. He was called the "King of Pop," and is best remembered for his revolutionary videos such as "Thriller" (1982), and "Dangerous" (1991), as well as two Guinness World Records: Most successful entertainer of all time (with 13 Grammy Awards, 13 Number One single hits in a solo career, and sales of over 750 million in albums worldwide), and for having the greatest selling album of all time ("Thriller"). He is also remembered for his trademark single sequined white glove, and...[Read More] (Bio by: Kit and Morgan Benson)
    Cause of death: Acute Propofol Intoxicationcompounded by the effects of benzodiazapines or a benzodiazapine.
    Forest Lawn Memorial Park (Glendale), Glendale, Los Angeles County, California, USA
    Plot: Great Mausoleum, Holly Terrace, Sanctuary of Ascension. This mausoleum is private and locked to the general public. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Ok so if he IS buried there, how would TMZ have photo's of the inside if it's closed to the public????? HMMMMMMMM??????
  • LovelyLurkerLovelyLurker Posts: 149
    My gut feeling tells me he is not there. This crypt has remained empty for 50 yrs. It is a promotional monument not an actual site for internment. There is no way he would have been put here and as there is no body he is not there.

I have trusted my intuition for yrs and I know he is not there. It just does not feel right and does not look right. People can put all the sunflowers they want there but that does not make it the place.

I agree with other posters that if this was his site the Mother and family would have made an effort to make it personal to themselves and to him. I am a mother and if I ever lost my beloved son I would do everything to make his site personal and I would be there everyday with momentos or just to visit.

If there is a body ( god forbid) I feel that he is somewhere else and not there. There is another place or no other place but this is not the place. As a mother and as someone who has lost close family i will bet my sanity on the fact that he is not there.