Michael is definitely not buried at forest lawn. proof !!!

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Exactly. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 2 Bad2 Bad Posts: 289
    I agree Lovely Lurker. I don't feel he's there either. No way regardless of religion would his final resting place not have a marker. He's not there!! He's walking and talking among us...somewhere. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    I was thinking about Randy trying to make it so fans can visit in June, no way will that fly.
    I wonder if it's a test to see what happens. I mean if they had shown MJ in his casket we would not be here all these long months after. They chose not to. They could have gone the wax figure route too and fooled all of us, but I don't think Michael could handle that much personal deceit. The way it is now, mainly the media has led us along with the "fable". I choose to call it a "fable" and not a "hoax". It's one hell of an adventure!! Hang on Alice!!
    I fear it's going to get wilder each passing day.

Keep the faith!

btw I know I don't post much but I do read as much as I can and I wanted to thank each one of you. You have no idea how much you have helped me through this adventure.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    I searched by name at "Find Grave" and found this:

Jackson, Michael b. August 29, 1958 d. June 25, 2009
    Musician, Entertainer. He was called the "King of Pop," and is best remembered for his revolutionary videos such as "Thriller" (1982), and "Dangerous" (1991), as well as two Guinness World Records: Most successful entertainer of all time (with 13 Grammy Awards, 13 Number One single hits in a solo career, and sales of over 750 million in albums worldwide), and for having the greatest selling album of all time ("Thriller"). He is also remembered for his trademark single sequined white glove, and...[Read More] (Bio by: Kit and Morgan Benson)
    Cause of death: Acute Propofol Intoxicationcompounded by the effects of benzodiazapines or a benzodiazapine.
    Forest Lawn Memorial Park (Glendale), Glendale, Los Angeles County, California, USA
    Plot: Great Mausoleum, Holly Terrace, Sanctuary of Ascension. This mausoleum is private and locked to the general public. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Ok so if he IS buried there, how would TMZ have photo's of the inside if it's closed to the public????? HMMMMMMMM??????

to my knowledge, there was never a shortfilm to 'dangerous'! there is only performance footage. and mike was in the guiness book for 9 records, not just 2 (another '7': 7 records not mentioned...). is this incorrect on purpose, as an indicator for 'false information'?

here's the search result on youtube, concert footage only: <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... ckson&aq=2<!-- m -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

edit: i would like to see how tmz explains their photos, now that everybody in here is asking...harvey, we're waiting! we have all the time in the world, too! if this has taught me anything, it's patience, patience, patience...
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    If Michael Jackson was your son, brother, friend (Diana Ross <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Liz <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Lisa Marie <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Liza <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> would you not make sure his final resting place was marked in some way? Be honest, because I certainly would. Even if it's just a personal memento of some sort. SOMETHING. Michael Jackson is not there. None of those "friends" have ever been there to visit. If they had, it would have been headline news.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    The only pic we have of someone visiting is Murray and it didn't look like even he was at the right place either. Why would anyone take a pic of Murray at Michael's grave? Why would Murray be there anyway?
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    The only pic we have of someone visiting is Murray and it didn't look like even he was at the right place either. Why would anyone take a pic of Murray at Michael's grave? Why would Murray be there anyway?

Good question...
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484

Good question...

coz we have a HOAX ! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Because if he was buried at Neverland what is the bit about Orianthi tweeting that she played that mysterious gig there? Has anyone heard anything else about that? I mean was it a private concert for his ghost <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    or for the Jackson family at Neverland during the night??? That was just plain odd.
    Michael is not buried there and I believe that someone(s) at that official fan site knows that however they are working hard to convince fans that he is. They finally came around to the idea of conspiracy, but hoax. Speak the name and you will be verbally assassinated.

Edited
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I have proof that this crypt, was built in 1952 and has never been or intended to be occupied. It was for promotional and art purposes only.....Even all the cremation plaques on the wall are unmarked and still are since1952 when it was built ...OMG....OMG....

So that means, it is an Empty Space after all. LMP was right. It was never going to be used for anything other than an art piece ,

So the Jackson, have just actually borrowed/hired it for a while..........

They didn't even stay to watch it being entombed, but celebrated after it. What time did it start again????? Because this says it finished at 9pm with an after party!!!

[quoteThis sarcophagus was one of the last (and possibly the last) remaining interment type of its kind on Holly Terrace or within the entire mausoleum itself. It has remained largely unchanged since it was constructed 50 years ago. I saw it in person about a year ago. The photo does not do it justice. It's breathtaking.

At that time it was also notable because it remained seemingly unoccupied, sans any engraved names, dates or epitaphs.
    The only difference I noticed from the original photo was the addition of a marble and brass waist-high gate in front of the steps, which partitions it off from the rest of the hallway. Update: the partition was always there per other vintage photos I've seen. The photo above was taken from inside the gate.

Construction began on the Great Mausoleum in late 1917. It was constructed of steel and concrete, with each terrace on its own foundation, although they are all connected in a "building within a building" architectural style.

Engineers designed the entire structure to be earthquake-proof, and their work stands up today in spite of several monumental tremblers over the decades.

No public photos have been released of this stunningly gorgeous location since Michael was possibly entombed there less than 24 hours ago. But a quick look through my Forest Lawn archival materials produced this promotional image, released by Forest Lawn in 1952, showing a final resting place that is truly fit for a king:

"and this is ONLY an educated grave hunter's guess, not an officially confirmed fact --" this is Lisa Burks quote....Well a guess, does not confirm anything. Sorry, but that would give me some benefit of doubt.

<!-- m -->http://lisaburks.typepad.com/gravehunti ... ry_images/<!-- m -->
    ]
    [/quote]

So that would explain, why the family is thinking about the idea of moving Michaels grave to another place...I think it was borrowed for one year and that will be over soon <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I found this printable version of exactly who is buried at the great masoleum in forest lawn.....

<!-- m -->http://www.hollywood-underground.com/flgprint1.htm<!-- m -->

I don't see any date on this list. So how do we no if it was after he was supposedly buried there?
  • WendyEWendyE Posts: 105
    It is common for families to wait a year to the date of death or burial to place a marker on the grave site. They call this an, "unveiling." The family and close friends get together to remember and unveil the tombstone/marking. There is a velvet drape hung over the marker while prayers are said and songs are sung. Then they remove the drape to reveal the headstone. This a a very popular ceremony. It is a way to remember their departed love one a year later. The reasoning it the old tradition to acknowledge the first 12 months of missing the departed. All the holidays birthday and such are deemed to be the hardest that first year. So this is one reason it's done. The other is, when a death is not expected generally people need more time to think about what they want to put on such a permanent fixture. This could be why Randy Jackson said he would be with his family on June 25th.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    watch this space then eh guys...??? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    If this unveiling happen on the 25th, then I am through. I am crossing my fingers, and my heart in hopes that it doesn't. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Lady JLady J Posts: 455
    If this unveiling happen on the 25th, then I am through. I am crossing my fingers, and my heart in hopes that it doesn't. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Same here <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    Even if he is buried at Forest Lawn and he is really dead, then why chose a spot so visible to the public. The holly terrace entrance doors, look straight down to the tomb.

Anyone can look through the windows and see it right at the end of that corridor. That's not private at all. They could have chosen a more secret place if they wanted privacy.

There are many other areas in the Mauseoleum that are much more private. There are many many corridors, but they chose the only plot, unoccupied for over 50 years old (which by the way was MJ's age too) and highly visible to the public eye. Things that make you go hmmmmm........ <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Even if he is buried at Forest Lawn and he is really dead, then why chose a spot so visible to the public. The holly terrace entrance doors, look straight down to the tomb.

Anyone can look through the windows and see it right at the end of that corridor. That's not private at all. They could have chosen a more secret place if they wanted privacy.

There are many other areas in the Mauseoleum that are much more private. There are many many corridors, but they chose the only plot, unoccupied for over 50 years old (which by the way was MJ's age too) and highly visible to the public eye. Things that make you go hmmmmm........ <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

i don´t understand why his name is not in that list, why? all the world knows that he is "BURIED" there so, why don´t publish the name??? because he IS NOT THERE!!!
    <!-- m -->http://floridacemplots.com/content/prop ... ia&stlim=0<!-- m -->

This is the site to check what burial plots are available and how to buy them. Forest Lawn Glendale has listed all its available plots in 2007, and MJ's particular one is not listed there at all.......
    And there's these strict rules about flowers and ornaments.......
    Flowers•Please feel free to place fresh cut flowers at any of our Memorial - Park locations.*
    •Please place potted plants no larger than eight inches in diameter or one gallon in volume on tablets or vases (in order to protect the grass).
    •Please limit placements to no more than three per interment space.
    •Cut flowers will be removed in approximately five days.
    •Funeral flowers will be removed in approximately three days.
    •Ornaments, borders, fences, planter boxes, balloons, spinners, statues, stones, or other items which do not conform to the rules and regulations of the Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks are not permitted. All placements not conforming to these rules will be removed.
    *Artificial flowers are permitted at the Cathedral City location only, due to extreme climate conditions.

So how do TMZ get a picture of the flowers inside after 5 days???

How do the Fans of Southern California get to leave all those Balloons and cards etc in front of Holly Terrace without intervention? Is that why these things are removed so quickly?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Cut flowers, the sunflower is a flower long stem, where would Sunflowers 1500? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Could this be another model-tomb at Forest Lawn? <!-- m -->http://www.life.com/image/92933910<!-- m -->
    I think most likely it is no real grave due to its place and it shows some similarities to Michael's tomb.
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    OMG ! looks like the same kind of tomb <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    If you go to this link and scroll down, there are more photos taken of Forest Lawn by this same photographer. They give you some idea of how the various tombs are identified.

photos of Forest Lawn start in the 5th row
    <!-- m -->http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Searc ... 0Strock.#2<!-- m -->

How one family put their name on a similar tomb:
    <!-- m -->http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xr/929339 ... C783688B46<!-- m -->
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    Could this be another model-tomb at Forest Lawn? <!-- m -->http://www.life.com/image/92933910<!-- m -->
    I think most likely it is no real grave due to its place and it shows some similarities to Michael's tomb.

I found a link to a larger photo of this tomb. It looks like it has a name on it, on the little plaque in the middle at the bottom near the vase with one flower in it. I was hoping it was just a "model-tomb".

<!-- m -->http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xr/504890 ... CBB50A403A<!-- m -->

on 6th row
    <!-- m -->http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Searc ... 0Strock.#5<!-- m -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Thanks for posting pepper, to me it is clear the only unmarked grave would be to Michael, you can see the names of Clark Gable and Carol Lombard in his grave. The alleged tomb of Michael is empty. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    http://floridacemplots.com/content/propdetail.php?st=California&stlim=0

This is the site to check what burial plots are available and how to buy them. Forest Lawn Glendale has listed all its available plots in 2007, and MJ's particular one is not listed there at all.......?

Sorry.. can someone clarify this.

This internet list of plots available to buy.. is this list current or from 2007? If its 2007.. where does it say that on the site???

I think this is a current list.. and therefore Holly Terrace isnt on there because its already been brought by the Jacksons.