IT'S REALLY COMING, FOLKS! CAN THERE BE ANY DOUBT ANYMORE?

heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
edited January 1970 in News
Seriously....The feeling is palpable....we are literally being freakin' bombarded with Sunflower imagery! Messages of LOVE! Messages of HAPPINESS!....And Coke is a Big Player....Janet is given the primo spot on the American Idol Finale....there is so much connection between AI and MJ!....There is DEFINITELY something afoot....This really can't be denied, people!....I truly feel something is about to go down!....Call it what you want....a gut feeling that can't be denied anymore!....whatever! PIECE BY PIECE, something HUGE is playing out right before our eyes and is gaining strong momentum!...Your Thoughts Please?

PEACE TO YOU ALL! GOD, Mike, you are ROCKING OUR WORLD!

Comments

• billiejean17billiejean17 Posts: 266
    I really hope that you are right! this past year has been extraordinary to say the least1
    somewhere between torure and mental cruelty! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    totally agree with you. my gut feeling is that this is coming to a close. michael's ready to come back to us. pisces intuition.
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    Just wanted to ask.

Now that we have spent the last 11 months investigating every pore/aspect of him and obviously all of us will be thrilled when he comes back and thrills us again. So are all the non fans going to get carried away and become fans or at least some of them.

I was hoping that he would come back sooner as I spend all my time on the clues instead of working harder, but I think that if he does come back I will also spend time then following him and helping him spread his message.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    i have the same feeling too, not so sure about the comeback but i feel that something really huge gonna happen soon that will be connected with the hoax
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    totally agree with you. my gut feeling is that this is coming to a close. michael's ready to come back to us. pisces intuition.

you're right...it's not gonna be long anymore...my gut tells me the same^^
  • I hope for it..
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    I hope this is not just because of the Anniversary...
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Has anyone given any thought to the possibility of post-hoax withdrawal? What will happen to the forums and the videos when he comes back? Or will this be taken to a whole new level?
  • badriabadria Posts: 51
    well... for me....
    i feel that we are in the FINAL phase of this hoax! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

i'm a not big fan of MJ.... but that doesn't mean to underestimate his talent or intellgance!.. i like the person though...... we have some common charecters!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Bless you all!
  • MeandMyShadowMeandMyShadow Posts: 385
    Has anyone given any thought to the possibility of post-hoax withdrawal? What will happen to the forums and the videos when he comes back? Or will this be taken to a whole new level?

I believe it will be taken to a whole new level. People on here have gotten to know each other a bit, shared our thoughts and feelings. I would hope we wouldn't just forget about each other. But it will obviously be focused to another direction.

Wouldn't it be cool if MJ himself got on here and wrote stuff <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I have a gut feeling too, that something is going to happen. The thing about moving the grave, Janet on AI, the upcoming tribute in Rome. Lots of things happening. And this Coke commercial thing with the sunflowers coming out of the machine. If it isn't MJ related, then what is the purpose of the sunflower and Coke?

And why after all this time does LMP want sunflowers brought to his grave? And Miko and the flower shop, now that's a bust, isn't it?

As Tito tweets all the time, "CAN YOU FEEL IT?"
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I hope you all are right. I have a feeling something is going to happen. Idk what, but something is about to pop off.
  • This is it, this is it! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I really hope things are coming to a close. It's been an amazing year and everything but it's been really exhausting. Hopefully were nearing the end.
  • Seriously....The feeling is palpable....we are literally being freakin' bombarded with Sunflower imagery! Messages of LOVE! Messages of HAPPINESS!....And Coke is a Big Player....Janet is given the primo spot on the American Idol Finale....there is so much connection between AI and MJ!....There is DEFINITELY something afoot....This really can't be denied, people!....I truly feel something is about to go down!....Call it what you want....a gut feeling that can't be denied anymore!....whatever! PIECE BY PIECE, something HUGE is playing out right before our eyes and is gaining strong momentum!...Your Thoughts Please?

PEACE TO YOU ALL! GOD, Mike, you are ROCKING OUR WORLD!

First, I must say that I just love your exuberance and enthusiasm! Yes, I agree something big is about to play out and I just cannot wait. I really need some positive news to come about that will answer my long list of inquiries. I also think that it will take these forums to an entirely new and exciting level. I just cannot imagine abandoning my fellow family of believers in the event that MJ returns. Family, in my opinion, sticks together, and I say we should remain connected even so. I believe that is what Michael is all about!!!!
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Up until now I have had friends on both here and on the Sony forum as I was in the difficult position for awhile of being on the fence about Michael's "death" but as of this morning, they not only said that BeLIEvers should not come there but we are not welcome there at all whether we are discussing the hoax topic or not. It is with a heavy heart that I have to say goodbye totally to that forum as that hurt me to the core. We love him here just as much, we cry for our dear Michael and beg all of the Gods in heaven to please let him be alive and then they turn their backs on us instead of standing in love and unity no matter how we believe. No one ever held a gun to their heads and said Believe!!! I'm in tears over this and I never thought in the Michael Jackson fandom I would see fans turning on fans. That site is so thought controlled in one direction!! I just don't know what to think about that place.
    Peace
    Nefari
  • FinlanDianaFinlanDiana Posts: 78
    quite the same feeling we're close to something and the feeling is incredible and also wondered what, then, when MJ is back <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Iused2dreamIused2dream Posts: 300
    I agree with "Meandmyshadow" that this will be taken to another level. I would love to have Michael take an interactive role with all of us, hopefully b/c he might be able to finally truly trust and believe in us and know we understand and support him on a deeper level. (Of course, my mind also drifts away dreaming he'll want to meet each of us in person but I'm a dreamer as my username implies <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    I have a gut feeling too, that something is going to happen. The thing about moving the grave, Janet on AI, the upcoming tribute in Rome.

I wanna hear more about that tribute in Rome because my son, early on when I first learned of the hoax, had this dream. There was a light that shone about the Vatican for three days. All the weapons used to shoot it down were made ineffective. After three days, MJ emerged from the light. He proceeded to destroy the area outside the Vatican (which BTW is filled with Illuminati symbolism) and entered the Church where he took over and replaced the pope.

My son is not a wishful thinker. He will not let me mention the word Michael Jackson or anything related to the hoax. We shall see.

Oh, and I hope all of us can meet one day. I would love to meet and talk with the forum leaders and the video makers.....can you imagine the stories!
  • moyrummoyrum Posts: 78
    I hope something major happens in the coming days <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> by the way the rome concert has been cancelled people have been talking about it on other forums and also Michael Kiss wrote it on his status on facebook <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    WHAT CAN I SAY? MICHAEL WELCOME BACK SWEETIE!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MeandMyShadowMeandMyShadow Posts: 385
    I hope something major happens in the coming days <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> by the way the rome concert has been cancelled people have been talking about it on other forums and also Michael Kiss wrote it on his status on facebook <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Any information as to why it was cancelled?
  • we want michael!!!!! we want michael!!!!! we want michael!!!!!
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Has the Rome tribute been cancelled as on twitter there is still talk of it going ahead
    I always look in the paper for the article of the bam I feel it will be soon it is history in the making.
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    NOW, LIKE EVERY "TRIBUTE" CONCERT IS CALLED OFF CUS HE DON'T NEED A TRIBUTE HE'S LIKE THOSE TRIBUTES ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT I GOT COMING NO THING CAN COMPARE TO WOT THE IS GONNA DO
  • IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
    Whatever happens I believe Michael is alive. We still have no proof he is dead.
    Michael Jackson is a master of hype and loves the attention.
    He used the media many times to get people talking about him. Some times it back fired on him & things did not work out as he had planned.
    Michael said this himself on an interview. Michael is sweet but from what I have seen & read he is a shrewd business man & knows what he is doing.
    I do not feel he was this broke, pathetic, weak, lost, confused, drugged, lonely, depressed being that they have tried to make him out to be.
    We all have problems and he had his share like we all do. THIS WAS ALL PLANNED BY MICHAEL JACKSON FOR MANY OF REASONS.
    What murderer is going to go through all of this madness to kill someone. YOU JUST KILL AND YOU LEAVE.
    BUT THIS IS A WELL SCRIPTED MOVIE AND ONLY THE VERY FEW AND CHOSEN NO WHAT IS GOING ON.
    THE REST ARE ALL IN WONDER LAND. I KNOW ONE THING MICHAEL BY CREATING THIS STORY HAS CHANGED THE WAY PEOPLE LOOK AT HIM. MR. CHANDLER KILLED HIMSELF AND IT WAS NOT ON CNN.
    BUT HE DID END HIS LIFE. PEOPLE HAVE COME FROM OUT OF HOLES LIKE SNAKES TO SAY ALL MANNER OF EVIL THINGS AGAINST HIM, HIS SO CALLED FRIENDS TURNED THERE FACE AND LOOKED THE OTHER WAY WHEN HE NEEDED THEM THE MOST DURING THE LYNCHING COURT TRIAL THAT THE GOOD FORCES OF THE UNIVERSE CAME THROUGH AND SAVED HIM FROM PRISON AND DEATH.
    LIES, DECEPTION. FEAR, GREED, CONTROL, HATE, ENVY, AND JEALOUSY.
    HE SAID IN HIS SONG GHOST THAT THEY WERE JEALOUS OF HIM!!!
    SO I FEEL THIS WAS HIS WAY OF TEACHING A GREAT LESSON BY USING THERE NEWS, GOSSIP, MEDIA AGAINST THEM.
    OH! SO YOU THINK I AM JUST GOING TO SIT DOWN & LET THIS BE
    OH! NO!
    I AM GOING TO RISE LIKE NEVER BEFORE AND ALL WILL RESPECT ME EVEN THOUGH YOU TRIED YOUR BEST TO DESTROY MY NAME, MY SPIRIT, MY FAMILY, MY MIND, MY REPUTATION, MY SOUL.
    WHEN ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS BRING PEACE & LOVE TO THE UNIVERSE & TO ALL BEINGS,
    WELL IT DID NOT WORK! I AM ALIVE!, I AM BACK! BECAUSE I MICHAEL JACKSON IS INVINCIBLE.
  • jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
    I agree 100% with this original post!! THIS IS IT!!!!!