IT'S REALLY COMING, FOLKS! CAN THERE BE ANY DOUBT ANYMORE?

Comments

• Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    I am soooo excited <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!!
    I can NOT wait 4 the 25th!!!
    I think something is gonna go on for that whole week significant stuff that will lead us 2 his return <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> !!!!
    Michael I have learned so much more about u some happy some sad some good some bad but this whole year has been EXCELLENT <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!!!
    I could never dream of leaving my Mj family here I love u guys sooo muchXD!
    When I don't come here some days lately I miss u guys sooo much and wonder what you guys are saying <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I will NEVER leave u all I hope and I really think hoax forums will become more <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!!!
    Wow I just can't wait I have this gut feeling and it's gonna be here until the 25th <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> !!!
    I love you all and I really wanna say I hope my gut feeling is right and our hopes of Michael(the Kings <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> return) June 25th is correct and very much accurate!!!
    Peace&L.O.V.E
    -Jesse<3
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    I HADN'T WATCHED JANET'S PERFORMANCE SOOO MICHAEL!!!! I WAS LIKE NAH MAYBE I'M READING INTO THINGS, BUT WHEN I'D TOTALLY JUST MINIMIZE THE WINDOW AND JUST LISTEN I WAS LIKE THE MAN THAT IS THE MAN. IN PARTS IT'S JANET IN PARTS IT'S MICHAEL AND THEN NASTY THE WAY MIKE PRONOUNCES IT I MEAN JANET IS OBVIOUSLY SINGING BUT MICHAEL IS MIXED THERE HE MIXED HIMSELF THERE BUT THIS PERFORMANCE IS GREAT. THE WAY JANET MOVES ALSO MICHAEL AND NO SHE ISN'T MICHAEL OK? LOL!!! THE WOMAN LOOKS GREAT I SO LOVE THE WAY SHE DRESSES.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    There must be some synergy happening. We are all feeling the same vibrations. We are all being pulled towards the same means to the end. That is amazing. I feel it won't be long now. Something is definitely brewing. The vibrational energy is high which is good. Are you ready <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I totally am. I'm almost shivering the pull is so strong.
  • jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
    There must be some synergy happening. We are all feeling the same vibrations. We are all being pulled towards the same means to the end. That is amazing. I feel it won't be long now. Something is definitely brewing. The vibrational energy is high which is good. Are you ready <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I totally am. I'm almost shivering the pull is so strong.

I know exactly what you mean! I'm very energy sensitive and this has been making me feel so incredibly strange - but in a good way. I almost feel like I can feel the thoughts and hopes and dreams of other people. Like we really are one. I'm feeling less and less like myself yet more complete than I've ever felt.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Up until now I have had friends on both here and on the Sony forum as I was in the difficult position for awhile of being on the fence about Michael's "death" but as of this morning, they not only said that BeLIEvers should not come there but we are not welcome there at all whether we are discussing the hoax topic or not. It is with a heavy heart that I have to say goodbye totally to that forum as that hurt me to the core. We love him here just as much, we cry for our dear Michael and beg all of the Gods in heaven to please let him be alive and then they turn their backs on us instead of standing in love and unity no matter how we believe. No one ever held a gun to their heads and said Believe!!! I'm in tears over this and I never thought in the Michael Jackson fandom I would see fans turning on fans. That site is so thought controlled in one direction!! I just don't know what to think about that place.
    Peace
    Nefari
    I sadly join you. It's very sad how people are treated there simply because they have a different outlook. I felt very differently after seeing those posts. It is unfortunate because I had gotten to know many there. However, it seems what happened today closed the book for me. I don't go where I am not welcome. And because I am not totally on the side of doom for Michael, then I am certain now that I will never completely fit in. I love Michael Jackson and hope for a different outcome. That should not be a reason for anyone to hate my existence. It does not feel like a place dedicated to the memory of a man whose whole message centered around love for those who dared to be and/or think differently. I feel like an outcast.
  • airiesladyairieslady Posts: 384
    I feel the same way... much vibrational force happening! And I feel we were all brought together for a reason... we are a family... we are a force... we are Michael's back... we are his Army of L.O.V.E. ... and This Is It... This is the Beginning of a New Era... there's no looking back... only Forward... and just like a Sunflower, we are the Seeds... We Sow L.O.V.E. So will the end of the hoax mean the end of this site? I say no... we will continue to stay United and Michael will definitely be in contact with Us... Remember, he said "It's up to Us" OK, I'm done with this little speech! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

PS. As Brother Tito says..."Can You Feel It.. Can You Feel It.. CAN YOU FEEL IT!!!!"
    Well, Yes I Can! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    Look Janet is matching with Michale <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Well with the outfit he wore to the Bambi Awards <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

resized_janet_jackson_american_idol_finale_sings_nothing.jpg
    2374bff18f7ec7bc1275009271.jpeg
    Nothing special i just noticed it when i was watching her beautiful singing <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    I can't tell you how heartwarming it is to read your responses to my heartfelt, albeit exuberant post from last night! So gratifying to know that "You Are Not Alone"! This rollercoaster ride is the most exhilerating experience of my life! I feel part of something so much bigger than me for the first time in my entire life....something that will be not only life changing for myself, but I believe, the entire world....I loved the comment about us being the Sunflower Seeds! I have grown sunflowers....they are hearty...they are gigantic...they are impressive....they are the most beautiful flower on our Mother Earth, in my humble opinion! The depth of this hoax is staggering...stunning...overwhelming...why were we chosen to be on the "inside"? What is is about each of us that is connecting so firmly to it? I believe our spirits and our very souls have been summoned...not everyone is this connected...but SO MANY ARE!!! That's the most beautiful part! It's all coming together in the most incredibly wrapped present we have ever received! I believe we are days away from the last puzzle pieces falling into place...Oh My God....literally....OH MY GOD! My love to you all! Peace on Earth!
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Up until now I have had friends on both here and on the Sony forum as I was in the difficult position for awhile of being on the fence about Michael's "death" but as of this morning, they not only said that BeLIEvers should not come there but we are not welcome there at all whether we are discussing the hoax topic or not. It is with a heavy heart that I have to say goodbye totally to that forum as that hurt me to the core. We love him here just as much, we cry for our dear Michael and beg all of the Gods in heaven to please let him be alive and then they turn their backs on us instead of standing in love and unity no matter how we believe. No one ever held a gun to their heads and said Believe!!! I'm in tears over this and I never thought in the Michael Jackson fandom I would see fans turning on fans. That site is so thought controlled in one direction!! I just don't know what to think about that place.
    Peace
    Nefari
    I sadly join you. It's very sad how people are treated there simply because they have a different outlook. I felt very differently after seeing those posts. It is unfortunate because I had gotten to know many there. However, it seems what happened today closed the book for me. I don't go where I am not welcome. And because I am not totally on the side of doom for Michael, then I am certain now that I will never completely fit in. I love Michael Jackson and hope for a different outcome. That should not be a reason for anyone to hate my existence. It does not feel like a place dedicated to the memory of a man whose whole message centered around love for those who dared to be and/or think differently. I feel like an outcast.

I am so sorry that you guys were treated like on the Sony site. Well, you guys have a home here with us. I cannot believe that MJ fans would turn against MJ fans with a different views or different beliefs. For me, I have glad to be here to support others like myself. Hugs to you guys. God bless you both! xxxxxx
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    I agree with "Meandmyshadow" that this will be taken to another level. I would love to have Michael take an interactive role with all of us, hopefully b/c he might be able to finally truly trust and believe in us and know we understand and support him on a deeper level. (Of course, my mind also drifts away dreaming he'll want to meet each of us in person but I'm a dreamer as my username implies <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )

you are definitely not the only one who shares that dream!
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    NEFARI THAT IS SADDENING. SLOWLY THE WORLD IS STARTING TO DOUBT MICHAEL'S "DEATH". I NEVER THOUGHT I'D HEAR WHAT DAD TOLD ME TONIGHT. WE WERE ON OUR WAY HOME "MAN IN THE MIRROR" CAME OUT ON THE RADIO AND OUT OF NOWHERE HE SAYS MICHAEL JACKSON NO ESTA MUERTO (MICHAEL JACKSON ISN'T DEAD). I WAS LIKE WOT? DAD WHAT'S WRONG YOU'VE BEEN SAYING I'M CRAZY ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU AGREE? HE'S LIKE HE IS HIDING IT WAS SOMETHING BIG AND I COULDN'T EVEN BLINK I WAS LIKE DAD ME AND YOU SPEAKING THE SAME LANGUAGE. PPL ARE STARTING TO WAKE UP AND SMELL MICHAEL IT'S ONLY A MATTER OR WEEKS AND DAYS. MY COWORKER TOO SHE WATCHED JANET'S PERFORMANCE ON AMERICAN IDOL AND SHE SAID NO WAY JANET SINGS LIKE THAT, THAT IS MICHAEL! I WAS LIKE OHHH YES I'M NOT HEARING THINGS. WE EVEN REWATCHED THE CLIP AT WORK AND SHE LIKES JANET SHE'S LIKE NO WAY PARTS ARE MICHAEL AND PARTS ARE JANET. MICHAEL IS STANDING OUT. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    I've had a strong gut feeling that something really good is going to happen for awhile now. I can't say it's the official "BAM" but something very good. I wasn't sure if it was personal or related to this or something else completely. I see I'm not the only feeling this feeling so it's probably related to this. Beautiful thread. Let's keep the positive energy going! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Piece by piece, he's coming back. That's what I'm feeling too. I'm so glad to share the feelings and thoughts here with you guys. Feels like home to me. LOVE YOU ALL. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • lisa1232lisa1232 Posts: 23
    Um .. Hate to be a debbie downer . But i doubt hes comming back babes. if he does its a whole lot of poo he would be in . hes not comming back . Think about his life before you think about the benefit of the 'fans'.
    in THIS IS IT revamped , he even says that how will he live in this world with out leaving .
    And yea. let him come back , He wont be doing anyshows. probally in ocurt for the rest of his life over "emotinal-distress" " loss of a loved one UNDER emotional distress" .
    You all are only seeing what you want . only to be hurt in the end .
    Take this in NO offence . Just giving all of you a news flash
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    THE TIME HAS COME...THIS IS IT! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[youtube:2nwdkcns]
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    If I also think things are going to happen, which is not .. Murray again in court, the first anniversary of the disappearance of Michael, waiting calmly, his eyes wide open. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • 2 Bad2 Bad Posts: 289
    I too have been feeling a stronger vibration. I am glad so many join in!

Just saw this video on a different site and thought I would share it. I don't see it elsewhere, I hope it makes you smile like it did me!!!

Singer Akon is a BeLIEver!

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGG9K1bm ... r_embedded<!-- m -->

Can you feel it? Oh yeah baby, I feel it!!!

OK so it has been posted, but it is still great to hear!!!
  • IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
    Michael Jackson left us the message!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    THIS WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS THE GREATEST DEMONSTRATION FOR FREEDOM N THE HISTORY OF OUR NATION. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

THIS WAS A MAN WHO HAD A PLAN
    THIS WAS A MAN WHO LOVES HIS FANS
    THIS WAS A MAN WHO CARED TO TEACH
    THIS WAS A MAN WHO GREATLY WANTED TO TOUCH & REACH
    THIS WAS A MAN REBUKED AND BEAT
    FOR SPREADING LOVE TRUTH AND PEACE
  • BabyShineBabyShine Posts: 119
    Hi guys,
    I just checked Janet's performance with butterflies in my stomach, but where did you hear Michael? I just listend to it once but it sounds like Janet!!! I am used to listen to both of them and what I heard was Janet! Or maybe you meant Michael sang live at one specific moment? Or the whole time?? Tell me!!!
  • SkyMaroSkyMaro Posts: 1
    It's just as Kenny Ortega put it!
    "And piece by piece by piece by piece, MJ will be revealed until he jumps out, and when he jumps out, we begin on Michael's command."
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    i feel it too and as someone said i hope it's not just because of the anniversary. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Piece by piece, he's coming back. That's what I'm feeling too. I'm so glad to share the feelings and thoughts here with you guys. Feels like home to me. LOVE YOU ALL. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

what do you guys mean "piece by piece"?? Nothing happened lately, compared to how it once was with clues. Is that because June 25th is coming closer that we're all so excited?
    Also i didnt get my answer: when do you hear michael on janet's performance for american idol??
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    I hope something major happens in the coming days <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> by the way the rome concert has been cancelled people have been talking about it on other forums and also Michael Kiss wrote it on his status on facebook <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Any information as to why it was cancelled?

well, for one: tito has a gig on june 25 at the st. kitts music festival. so any 'jackson5' including ALL jacksons is off for that reason. the gig is fixed, you can check it on tito's website soon. so tito is not gonna be on any of the tributes, since he's playing with HIS band. makes me wonder what they're gonna come up with anyway, since tito ain't gonna be in l.a., rome or london...unless they all go to st. kitts.

here's the info:

<!-- m -->http://jackson-source.com/index.php?a=216<!-- m -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Hi guys,
    I just checked Janet's performance with butterflies in my stomach, but where did you hear Michael? I just listend to it once but it sounds like Janet!!! I am used to listen to both of them and what I heard was Janet! Or maybe you meant Michael sang live at one specific moment? Or the whole time?? Tell me!!!

I loved her performance, but I listened to it several times (and live), but I didn't hear Michael--it's all her, that's her voice only.
    Ok; Thank you for your reply. Im not the only one so Im not crazy <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> I know their both voices pretty good, and it sounds the whole time like Janet, even when both voices are close I still recognize Janet's tone.