IT'S REALLY COMING, FOLKS! CAN THERE BE ANY DOUBT ANYMORE?

13»

Comments

• DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Ok; Thank you for your reply. Im not the only one so Im not crazy <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> I know their both voices pretty good, and it sounds the whole time like Janet, even when both voices are close I still recognize Janet's tone.

Same here.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    janet's voice has gotten deeper and more mature. listen to 'scream' or 'if' again. she can go that deep, just hasn't done it much. now it's like she's letting her real self out. changes her style and all. and she becomes all the more regal doing it. this performance showed once more that SHE is the queen, not no madonna, christina aguilera, beyoncé and whoever else of those 'wannabes'. not that they can't sing but taking the stage like that...only janet can pull that off. she also proves once more that, if anyone, SHE is the true carrier of mike's torch! nobody else in the family has that stage presence, imho. and then this combination of songs? imagine someone else doing that...people would go scratchin' their heads, right?

love it! you go, janet!

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    tabloidburn you have said it all, there is nothing to add, 100% agree with you. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    I'M ABOUT TO PURCHASE JANET'S NUMBER ONES GONNA GET IT WHEN I GET PAID REALLY "NOTHING" MAKE ME SHED A FEW TEARS ESPECIALLY LOVE IS FADING FROM YOUR EYES PART. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> SHE'S ONE BEAUTIFUL CHICK I WANNA PERFORM LIKE HER NOW LOL! MIKE AND DUNK ROCK! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • oooh I love Michael Jackson so much the thought he could REALLY be still alive makes me shiver in excitement <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ForeverTrueForeverTrue Posts: 228
    hehehehe im excited <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    now listen everyone, if he does come back, things r gonna get crazy. ( <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )
    if he doesnt, then it will be OUR JOB to carry on Michael's message.
    whatever happens, DONT FORGET THE MESSAGE and keep the L.O.V.E.
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    Just gotta say this about Janet....DAMN, GIRL!....we should count ourselves LUCKY that if, God Forbid, we never lay eyes on our Michael on earth again, at least God gave us Michael's female counterpart...if nothing else, his spirit EXUDES from her every pore....MY GOD, she is so stunningly gorgeous in her 40's!....curves galore and workin' it!....she is an inspiration!....I am in love with her new song, Nothing and from the clips of the movie, she was the most amazing thing about it....the girl really has the whole package...singing/dancing/acting....she is getting to have the movie career that Michael always wanted, I think, but could never have...why?...because he is Michael EFFING Jackson and therefore, way bigger than any other movie star on Earth!...obviously, he is in a class by himself....but back to Janet, she is the next best thing to Michael if or until we see him again....she took that AI stage BY STORM...I literally got goosebumps....they gave her the primo spot too, which she so much deserved...no disrespect to Xtina...she is an amazing talent as well...but Janet is American Music Royalty, as are all the Jacksons...our first family of R&B/Rock/Soul! God Bless all of 'em....literally....they are our treasures! CAN YOU FEEL IT? .....I keep hearing that Three Dog Night song in my head (Michael loved 3DN, btw!)...."Somethin's Coming!"...buckle your seatbelts, Folks....I believe we are nearing the end of this Incredible Ride! Peace to each and everyone of you!
  • Marissa87Marissa87 Posts: 30
    Wow guys, I haven't been on in a while. I wasn't on the fence or anything I just wanted to take a break and NOT think about it.

It's lovely to come back on here and see all these new clues and know that everyone is still believing just as much, if not more, than before.

I love it, thanks for the motivation.
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    i have no doubts about him being alive.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    and you guys helped me keep the faith.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    ...and believe <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I hope It's the end of this great adventure.. ^^ the end of this great lesson..^^
    I learned so much! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

now I wanna see Michael again! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->