PLAYING WITH FIRE, Pepsi Accident Hoax?

Comments

• I don't agree on the Pepsi "accident" being a hoax.

[li]The Pepsi "accident" took place 4 years before Mike really started showing resistance towards those who were controlling him. It was a warning.[/li] [li]Mike was taken to Cedars Sinai after the incident. Cedars Sinai has a programming unit according to several sources on the internet.[/li] [li]Donald M. Kendall was the CEO at Pepsi in 1984. Kendall has connections with Richard Helms, the same Richard Helms that ordered all MK-ULTRA files destroyed in 1973.[/li] [li]If Mike has hoaxed this, it means that they pyro technicians were in on it. Those were on Pepsi's payroll.[/li] [li]Why would Pepsi settle for 1.5 million if Mike hoaxed that "accident"? [/li] [li]Mike donated the 1.5 million to the burn unit of the Brotman Medical Center in Culver City. There was no need to hoax this "accident" in order to make this donation, he could have easily paid this out of his own pocket.[/li] [li]Pepsi's sales decreased by 20% because the fans boycotted Pepsi after this incident. I don't think they were prepared to take such a financial loss just to let Mike hoax this incident.[/li] [li]It happened during the 6th (6!) take, while later they produced a perfect commercial from the 5 previous takes. There was no need at all for a 6th take.[/li] [li]By watching the footage of this incident you can clearly see that there's panic all over, and Mike is completely dazed.[/li] [li]The 9+2+8+2=21... 21 (7.7.7) could very well have been the start of using numerology when he discovered the significance of this date, as it didn't occur again before he started planning this hoax by the end of the 80s.[/li]
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Mo, I respect your theory but ima debate a couple points.

Maybe he punked Pepsi along with everyone else.

Maybe everyone in the crowd and crew thought it was real. Michael was already an accomplished actor by this time in his career.

We don't really know for a fact that the pyro was what caught his hair on fire. We only know from the footage that they went off and then his hair had smoke coming from it.

Dave Dave could have been a clue pointing to this too. Michael disguised as a burn victim. Also the Pepsi footage media flood in mid July points toward this event being extremely significant.

The accident, in part, lead to the greatest endorsement deal ever, a Guiness record, Michael and his name benefited heavily from media coverage and sensationalism. It also paved the way for the resulting alleged Demerol addiction. Would pretending to be a drug addict benefit Michael Jackson? I have no idea but I suppose possibly. Depends on the agenda at the time maybe.

This incident also took place during Michael's media hoax era between Thriller and Bad albums.

Maybe he considers the Pepsi incident his greatest media hoax ever, and this death hoax is the sequel... It would explain why the brothers are so prominent now and all of a sudden. Also the ushers uniforms at the burial being from the Victory tour now suddenly make perfect sense.

Maybe he donated the money and equipment to the childrens hospital to make the hoax all for L.O.V.E. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• Sorry Bec, but I most definitely do not agree with you.

We all know what the connection is between Dave Dave and Mike, no need to get into that again.

In my opinion the ushers uniforms during the burial point out to the start of the efforts of bringing Mike down, they make sense to me for months already.

There are too many Pepsi - MK Ultra - control issues to ignore and say this was just a hoax.
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    No.
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    Since his hair was in jerry-curl form, close to his scalp, shouldn't he had feel the heat in a quicker time than what it really was?? Makes you go "hmmmm" doesn't it??? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Reading this thread has just brought back one of the tough moments in my life.

I was a burn victim when I was 12 years old. 2nd & 3rd degree burns due to an accident at home. I can tell you that when it first happened I felt searing heat for a split second and then numbness. I went into shock and did not know what happened till I realised my mum freaking out a few feet from me. It was then that I realised I was hurt and then reacted.

So it is normal for him not to know what happened. He could have thought there was a shooting pain but then when numbness took over he didn't react and only realised something was wrong when everyone rushed to him.

It is tough and I feel personal pain that we would think it was a hoax if he really went through hell.
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    AM I wrong,or in the autopsy report there was no sign of the burning? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • this is interesting
    but hoaxing the accident - for which purpose?
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    The Pepsi ordeal was no hoax. Micheal was severely injured and could have died from the burns he received. My son is friends with a gentleman that worked on lighting for that commercial and says that he remembers clearly what happened that day and that it was no accident! Michael had no idea what was about to hit him. According to him they added extra fire power and failed to test it or tell Micheal before they ran through it. He said that the men in charge were experts in Pyrotechnics and knew better!
    Being in the medical field I have seen some nasty burns and patients can and often do die of infections and loss of body heat from the burns they received. Most of our body heat is lost through the scalp. Micheal could have easily died from those burns. I do not believe for one minute he hoaxed this one. Sorry but NO.

I don't agree on the Pepsi "accident" being a hoax.

[li]The Pepsi "accident" took place 4 years before Mike really started showing resistance towards those who were controlling him. It was a warning.[/li] [li]Mike was taken to Cedars Sinai after the incident. Cedars Sinai has a programming unit according to several sources on the internet.[/li] [li]Donald M. Kendall was the CEO at Pepsi in 1984. Kendall has connections with Richard Helms, the same Richard Helms that ordered all MK-ULTRA files destroyed in 1973.[/li] [li]If Mike has hoaxed this, it means that they pyro technicians were in on it. Those were on Pepsi's payroll.[/li] [li]Why would Pepsi settle for 1.5 million if Mike hoaxed that "accident"? [/li] [li]Mike donated the 1.5 million to the burn unit of the Brotman Medical Center in Culver City. There was no need to hoax this "accident" in order to make this donation, he could have easily paid this out of his own pocket.[/li] [li]Pepsi's sales decreased by 20% because the fans boycotted Pepsi after this incident. I don't think they were prepared to take such a financial loss just to let Mike hoax this incident.[/li] [li]It happened during the 6th (6!) take, while later they produced a perfect commercial from the 5 previous takes. There was no need at all for a 6th take.[/li] [li]By watching the footage of this incident you can clearly see that there's panic all over, and Mike is completely dazed.[/li] [li]The 9+2+8+2=21... 21 (7.7.7) could very well have been the start of using numerology when he discovered the significance of this date, as it didn't occur again before he started planning this hoax by the end of the 80s.[/li]
    all i know from working on a burn unit is the patient goes thru hell!!!..and i just watched it again since it was the clearest one i have seen and up close..you can tell it did burn some of the surrounding hair(it's noticeable)...the red area scalp burn is larger in size..not sure if some know but with burn patients they have to scrub with a scrub brush and clean up the dead and blister skin (some go thru skin graphs)..they prob had to remove some of the surrounding hair (shave) to get better treatment..as you can see Michael Jackson the look on his face is shock i don't think he really knows what was going on..but prob as soon as they started to rush him away the amount of pain that started to set in was unthinkable and unbearable to say the least!!..prob as soon as they got him in the ambulance they started an IV fluids very important!!..when they started the treatment on him in the er/burn unit they usually give IV pain medication since it is so painful..he might not have known at the time that they gave him the pain meds..usually with burn patients they have to scrub and clean make sterile every so many hours or everyday..he might have after the first night at the hospital not remember even being put under and tried to control his pain on his own...but to me there is nothing worse then a burn patient..i don't blame him one bit for taking the medication given to him at that time..just from the video you could tell it was already blisters and the amount of redness alone...
    sorry i know it was kinda off topic..just wanted to share..
    also note most likely from the ambulance to the er/burn unit its pretty standard to give pain medication just due to the size and area of the burn with out the person asking for it or know that they are about to get the medication..they just tell you were goinna try to give you something to help you..they just do it...
    huggs
    suzz

Since his hair was in jerry-curl form, close to his scalp, shouldn't he had feel the heat in a quicker time than what it really was?? Makes you go "hmmmm" doesn't it??? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I was a burn victim when I was 12 years old. 2nd & 3rd degree burns due to an accident at home. I can tell you that when it first happened I felt searing heat for a split second and then numbness. I went into shock and did not know what happened till I realised my mum freaking out a few feet from me. It was then that I realised I was hurt and then reacted.

So it is normal for him not to know what happened. He could have thought there was a shooting pain but then when numbness took over he didn't react and only realised something was wrong when everyone rushed to him.

It is tough and I feel personal pain that we would think it was a hoax if he really went through hell.

Sorry for what happened to you..and yes I agree with you, Mo, Wendye and suesuzzfaithkeeper.. He couldn't have hoaxed that accident cause of all you mentioned till now, so there's no need to repeat it as well. I think he really suffered from that
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    is there a link to the video ? i know i saw it when it first came out but don't know where it was.one thing i do remember wondering is why his hair was curly when it started and fuzzy when he came back up.don't know if it would change do to the fire or what. feel kind of guilty for even wondering though. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVJzf3aQLLI<!-- m -->

well i watched again and still don't know. but it was a spark and that probably went deep while the other burning were more on the surface .
    can i ask another question? where does the information come from that micheal had this interest in numerolgy(sp?)

777 armband on HIStory album cover statue. 777 red shirt in tii. Just two examples quickly. There are more but those are two instances in which Michael had direct influence in the usage of 777. Which means it is significant to him.

ok i was just wondering if it was from the horses mouth or rumor or what. i do see much symbolism in his work. i am just not up on the numerology stuff myself at all. is this supposed to be from the book of numbers? every time i have tried to read it i get hung up on the begats and fall into a big black hole <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

I think it might be good for you to read all the updates TS has posted for you to learn more about Mike and numerology:

<!-- l -->search.php?author_id=1440&sr=posts<!-- l -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• teedybearteedybear Posts: 54
    Incredible coincidence numbers (and date) regarding the fire incident and the date of death ...

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6643

Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:25 pm

_EarthSonG_ wrote:
    huh....99 1+8=9....999 ??????

but this is very interesting

mjsweety wrote:
    1+9+9+8= 27 2+7= 9 as in the year 2009?
    declining arrow as in down the road as in later in time
    600? 6+0+0=6 as in sixth month= june
    1 divided by 4= 0,25 as in 25th
    = june 25 2009 ...

CHECK THIS OUT!

Michael Jackson was born Aug. 29, 1958.
    Pepsi accident happened when he was 25 years, 4 months, 29-30 days old. . . .
    He died on June 25, 2009.
    Roughly 25 years, 4 months, and 29-30 days later. . . .
    Michael s Pepsi pyrotechnic accident marked the HALF-WAY point of his life!!!
  • Michael Jackson was born Aug. 29, 1958.

I'm still not convinced about that.

First of all - in The Jacksons: An American Dream Katherine gets pregnant with Mike in 1959 (movie co produced by Jermaine Jackson, I think he'd know when his brother was born).

Second - there still is the Mike J. Jackson Intelius file which lists all Michael Jackson's real estate as property of Mike J. Jackson, but he's born on January 28, 1960.
  • teedybearteedybear Posts: 54
    @ Mo

Anything is possible in the case of MJ ...
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    god help me. sometimes i get afraid that i'm not going to like " the man i thought i knew" <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Rita HayworthRita Hayworth Posts: 122
    bec, I think you're absolutely right. I don't comment a lot but I read everything and think about it. I think we're putting together a picture of the total man...what we can probably never understand are all of his motives. So I won't come to a conclusion of whether I approve or disapprove.

I think he played the entertainment business well...better than any of us looking from the outside in can comprehend and that was important to him. I think he's manipulating the press and the public goes back a long way and it was why he had the people around that he did...including his Dad. I think we sometimes (those of us who have been involved in the investigation for a while) are constantly trying to make him "fit" what we believe...rather than believe what the facts show. The doubles, the Illuminati, mind control, etc. are all ways to try to not just explain his behavior but justify it.

Maybe until we are able to do that, we won't ever be able to "see" the truth. None of us are simple creatures...some of us are more complex than others. And none of us are all good or all bad...it's a grey world. I knew from the beginning that Michael's complicated child hood and his genius would make it difficult if not impossible to comprehend his actions. Didn't Lisa Presley say when he was good he could be very good...when he bad, well, the same. Again, no one can judge the motives behind any of this....no one except Michael. And I think when all of this is over, we may have a hard time believing even his own words.
    The Pepsi ordeal was no hoax. Micheal was severely injured and could have died from the burns he received. My son is friends with a gentleman that worked on lighting for that commercial and says that he remembers clearly what happened that day and that it was no accident! Michael had no idea what was about to hit him. According to him they added extra fire power and failed to test it or tell Micheal before they ran through it. He said that the men in charge were experts in Pyrotechnics and knew better!
    Being in the medical field I have seen some nasty burns and patients can and often do die of infections and loss of body heat from the burns they received. Most of our body heat is lost through the scalp. Micheal could have easily died from those burns. I do not believe for one minute he hoaxed this one. Sorry but NO.

I don't agree on the Pepsi "accident" being a hoax.

all i know from working on a burn unit is the patient goes thru hell!!!..and i just watched it again since it was the clearest one i have seen and up close..you can tell it did burn some of the surrounding hair(it's noticeable)...the red area scalp burn is larger in size..not sure if some know but with burn patients they have to scrub with a scrub brush and clean up the dead and blister skin (some go thru skin graphs)..they prob had to remove some of the surrounding hair (shave) to get better treatment..as you can see Michael Jackson the look on his face is shock i don't think he really knows what was going on..but prob as soon as they started to rush him away the amount of pain that started to set in was unthinkable and unbearable to say the least!!..prob as soon as they got him in the ambulance they started an IV fluids very important!!..when they started the treatment on him in the er/burn unit they usually give IV pain medication since it is so painful..he might not have known at the time that they gave him the pain meds..usually with burn patients they have to scrub and clean make sterile every so many hours or everyday..he might have after the first night at the hospital not remember even being put under and tried to control his pain on his own...but to me there is nothing worse then a burn patient..i don't blame him one bit for taking the medication given to him at that time..just from the video you could tell it was already blisters and the amount of redness alone...
    sorry i know it was kinda off topic..just wanted to share..
    also note most likely from the ambulance to the er/burn unit its pretty standard to give pain medication just due to the size and area of the burn with out the person asking for it or know that they are about to get the medication..they just tell you were goinna try to give you something to help you..they just do it...
    huggs
    suzz

Sorry for what happened to you..and yes I agree with you, Mo, Wendye and suesuzzfaithkeeper.. He couldn't have hoaxed that accident cause of all you mentioned till now, so there's no need to repeat it as well. I think he really suffered from that

He couldn't have hoaxed it because... burns are extremely painful?

I'm not following this logic. Make up, skull caps, and acting are all perfectly plausable explanations.

I haven't heard an argument that is rock solid yet against the possibility that this was a hoax.

CMON... if we have learned anything in 11 months it's DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU ARE TOLD.

And if anyone is going to say, yeah but we SAW it.... we saw MJ in an ambulance too. And an oxygen chamber too some years back.

Dunno guys, it's making more and more sense to me. Getting all wrapped up in a pretty neat little package here.
    was the pepsi thing one of those joe involved let's do it for the family deals?
  • mjsweetymjsweety Posts: 99
    Wait a second!!! Is that when he insisted on putting his glove on to be photographed whilst being put in the ambulance?? Yep, that much pain makes a man do curious things..
    Just sayin...
    I guess we never looked at it from this angle befor is all.
    Wait a second!!! Is that when he insisted on putting his glove on to be photographed whilst being put in the ambulance?? Yep, that much pain makes a man do curious things..
    Just sayin...
    I guess we never looked at it from this angle befor is all.

i know that was said but it looks like the glove was on his hand the entire time.
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    Simple logic would be that the video would have then be released years ago - cos if you act to achieve a hoax there has to be video that goes with it.

Why would they wait till after his death to do this. I don't think this hoax was planned when that one was.
  • @bec, guess how you hit me this morning with this post! I nearly started crying, because what you and your friend have found out is a further puzzle piece of the big picture. I intuitionally knew that you are right. Michael hoaxed his pepsi burn accident as well as he hoaxed his death.

The reasons why I am convinced that this is the truth:

1. numerology (as pointed out above)
    2. pictures from the time around the accident
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burn<!-- m -->:
    The key to the management of all burn injuries is the management of the burn wound itself. The wound is the cause of the morbidity and mortality of burn injuries and until the wound is healed the patient remains at risk of complications. The essential aspects of wound management are an initial assessment, to determine burn area and depth, and then debridement (removing devitalised tissue and contamination), cleaning and then dressings.

This is how a burned scalp looks like. It takes a long time to heal and even longer till the hair is repaired.

http://www.jacksonaction.com/?page=charity.htm<!-- m -->
    January 10, 1984: Michael visits the unit for burn victims at Brotman-Memorial Hospital in Los Angeles.

April 9, 1984: David Smithee, a 14-year-old boy who suffers from cystic fibroses is invited to Michael's home. It was David's last wish to meet Michael. He dies 7 weeks later.

April 14, 1984: Michael equips a 19-bed-unit at Mount Senai New York Medical Center. This center is part of the T.J. Martell-Foundation for leukemia and cancer research.

July 5, 1984: During the Jackson's press conference at Tavern On The Green, Michael announces that his part of the earnings from the Victory Tour will be donated to three charitable organizations: The United Negro College Fund, Camp Good Times, and the T.J. Martell-Foundation.

July 14, 1984: After the first concert of the Victory Tour, Michael meets 8 terminally ill children backstage.

December 13, 1984: Michael visits the Brotman Memorial Hospital, where he had been treated when he was burned very badly during the producing of a Pepsi commercial. He donates all the money he receives from Pepsi, $1.5 million, to the Michael Jackson Burn Center for Children.

--> He paid a courtesy call to the Brotman hospital two weeks before the accident. At the day of the accident he was first rushed to Cedar Siani Medical centre but then moved to Brotman Memorial Hospital for treatment, where he only stayed one night. But he donated all the money he got from Pepsi to Brotman and thus foundet the Michael Jackson Burn Centre (which was closed in 1987 <!-- m -->http://articles.latimes.com/1987-08-29/ ... cal-center<!-- m -->) as an act of charity (or self promotion?).

6. Michael - Miko Brando - Dave Dave - Connection

Miko was the first one on stage who reached Michael as Michael claims in his Moonwalk biography
    We see Miko here:
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I disagree I don't think the Pepsi burn was a hoax.
    Oh My Fucking God we are right.

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Friendlikeme that information you have compiled is amazing.
  • Oh My Fucking God we are right.

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Friendlikeme that information you have compiled is amazing.

Yes, I am literally dancing on the table. We are right.
  • how can you not see the burned up tip in picture 3 from the awards show.
  • my[KING]"]how can you not see the burned up tip in picture 3 from the awards show.

See no tip, watch the video carefully, it is a reflection of the light.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsN_kBy3ig4<!-- m -->

And for wearing a wig or whatever it would have been to early. The wound would not have healed yet, especially when there is no intensive medical treatment.
This discussion has been closed.