PLAYING WITH FIRE, Pepsi Accident Hoax?

13»

Comments

• AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I see it
  • applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
    OMG guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> : <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    I cant believe this,I tought about this a couple of months before,but i said to my self ,this is not possible.NO ,no.Its not,because if this is truth,Michael is a genius. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    You know,often we have the truth in front of our eyes,its simple,but its to hard to believe.Now we realise that with Michael everithing is possible.LOLLLL
    I remember the Memorial,when Brooke Shields spoke about Michael's glove.You know about the jewels on the glove,and the harm it would be done if he had shake her hand with that one,lol.So imagine that glove on the burn of Michael head.You can clearly see that Michael is covering his burn with the gloved hand.And after the incident,it seems that all that guys around Michael,are trying to cover something,really fast.Even the face remain undamaged,when we cleary saw all his face and head in fire.
    Like a bonus,lol again number 7: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    If you dont know THE US WEEKLY ,who obtained the video,is a gossip magazine (google the internet)and was founded in 1977 by The New York Times Company, who sold it in 1980. But as we know ,Michael was the only one who had this tape,so ,for shure he was the one who" gave "it to them.
    LOVE you ALLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    The Pepsi ordeal was no hoax. Micheal was severely injured and could have died from the burns he received. My son is friends with a gentleman that worked on lighting for that commercial and says that he remembers clearly what happened that day and that it was no accident! Michael had no idea what was about to hit him. According to him they added extra fire power and failed to test it or tell Micheal before they ran through it. He said that the men in charge were experts in Pyrotechnics and knew better!
    Being in the medical field I have seen some nasty burns and patients can and often do die of infections and loss of body heat from the burns they received. Most of our body heat is lost through the scalp. Micheal could have easily died from those burns. I do not believe for one minute he hoaxed this one. Sorry but NO.

I don't agree on the Pepsi "accident" being a hoax.

[li]The Pepsi "accident" took place 4 years before Mike really started showing resistance towards those who were controlling him. It was a warning.[/li] [li]Mike was taken to Cedars Sinai after the incident. Cedars Sinai has a programming unit according to several sources on the internet.[/li] [li]Donald M. Kendall was the CEO at Pepsi in 1984. Kendall has connections with Richard Helms, the same Richard Helms that ordered all MK-ULTRA files destroyed in 1973.[/li] [li]If Mike has hoaxed this, it means that they pyro technicians were in on it. Those were on Pepsi's payroll.[/li] [li]Why would Pepsi settle for 1.5 million if Mike hoaxed that "accident"? [/li] [li]Mike donated the 1.5 million to the burn unit of the Brotman Medical Center in Culver City. There was no need to hoax this "accident" in order to make this donation, he could have easily paid this out of his own pocket.[/li] [li]Pepsi's sales decreased by 20% because the fans boycotted Pepsi after this incident. I don't think they were prepared to take such a financial loss just to let Mike hoax this incident.[/li] [li]It happened during the 6th (6!) take, while later they produced a perfect commercial from the 5 previous takes. There was no need at all for a 6th take.[/li] [li]By watching the footage of this incident you can clearly see that there's panic all over, and Mike is completely dazed.[/li] [li]The 9+2+8+2=21... 21 (7.7.7) could very well have been the start of using numerology when he discovered the significance of this date, as it didn't occur again before he started planning this hoax by the end of the 80s.[/li]
    all i know from working on a burn unit is the patient goes thru hell!!!..and i just watched it again since it was the clearest one i have seen and up close..you can tell it did burn some of the surrounding hair(it's noticeable)...the red area scalp burn is larger in size..not sure if some know but with burn patients they have to scrub with a scrub brush and clean up the dead and blister skin (some go thru skin graphs)..they prob had to remove some of the surrounding hair (shave) to get better treatment..as you can see Michael Jackson the look on his face is shock i don't think he really knows what was going on..but prob as soon as they started to rush him away the amount of pain that started to set in was unthinkable and unbearable to say the least!!..prob as soon as they got him in the ambulance they started an IV fluids very important!!..when they started the treatment on him in the er/burn unit they usually give IV pain medication since it is so painful..he might not have known at the time that they gave him the pain meds..usually with burn patients they have to scrub and clean make sterile every so many hours or everyday..he might have after the first night at the hospital not remember even being put under and tried to control his pain on his own...but to me there is nothing worse then a burn patient..i don't blame him one bit for taking the medication given to him at that time..just from the video you could tell it was already blisters and the amount of redness alone...
    sorry i know it was kinda off topic..just wanted to share..
    also note most likely from the ambulance to the er/burn unit its pretty standard to give pain medication just due to the size and area of the burn with out the person asking for it or know that they are about to get the medication..they just tell you were goinna try to give you something to help you..they just do it...
    huggs
    suzz

Since his hair was in jerry-curl form, close to his scalp, shouldn't he had feel the heat in a quicker time than what it really was?? Makes you go "hmmmm" doesn't it??? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Reading this thread has just brought back one of the tough moments in my life.

I was a burn victim when I was 12 years old. 2nd & 3rd degree burns due to an accident at home. I can tell you that when it first happened I felt searing heat for a split second and then numbness. I went into shock and did not know what happened till I realised my mum freaking out a few feet from me. It was then that I realised I was hurt and then reacted.

So it is normal for him not to know what happened. He could have thought there was a shooting pain but then when numbness took over he didn't react and only realised something was wrong when everyone rushed to him.

It is tough and I feel personal pain that we would think it was a hoax if he really went through hell.

Sorry for what happened to you..and yes I agree with you, Mo, Wendye and suesuzzfaithkeeper.. He couldn't have hoaxed that accident cause of all you mentioned till now, so there's no need to repeat it as well. I think he really suffered from that

He couldn't have hoaxed it because... burns are extremely painful?

I'm not following this logic. Make up, skull caps, and acting are all perfectly plausable explanations.

I haven't heard an argument that is rock solid yet against the possibility that this was a hoax.

CMON... if we have learned anything in 11 months it's DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU ARE TOLD.

And if anyone is going to say, yeah but we SAW it.... we saw MJ in an ambulance too. And an oxygen chamber too some years back.

Dunno guys, it's making more and more sense to me. Getting all wrapped up in a pretty neat little package here.

My last sentence saying "i think he really suffered from that" wasn't an argument, was just they way I feel about it because i think the commercial wasn't hoaxed..Not everything involving MJ is a hoax. Is cruel to think he faked that and "played" with the idea and fact of geting burnt + i emphasize on what Mo said, why would Pepsi risk their reputation just to help him?I mean c'mon if they used Michael in that spot was just to bring the brand more fame and to make it look more reliable.
    So they "burn him", damage the image of the company, put up with all the fans and not only this, but they also agree on paying him 1.5 million...on what purpose? Help Michael? I'm sorry it makes no sense (for me <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Pepsi didn't agree. Michael punked them all... along with the help of Miko (thanks friendlikeme81 for the connection) and his brothers.

Oh my god it's true.

Holy shit.

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    Oh My Fucking God we are right.

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Friendlikeme that information you have compiled is amazing.

Yes, I am literally dancing on the table. We are right.

We are totally right.

Let's see if very best hoax friend I referred to in the OP has the balls to show up to take some credit too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Since his hair was in jerry-curl form, close to his scalp, shouldn't he had feel the heat in a quicker time than what it really was?? Makes you go "hmmmm" doesn't it??? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->[/quote The reason Michael feel it quicker is because he was dancing, he was in the moment. Adrenaline does that.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    There is something that does not fit at all. I don't want to exclude the thought. There are several approaches possible - one from the inside out, one from the outside in and one of interaction.

This is what is to be found as timeline.
    http://www.zimbio.com/Race+Relations/articles/dqHTwAZZ0zq/BILL+O+REILLY+ATTACKS+MICHAEL+JACKSON+VIDEO

MJ visits the unit for burn victims at Brotman Memorial Hospital on Jan 10, 1984.

MJ suffers from the Pepsi accident on Jan 27, 1984.
    He's being brought to Cedar Sinai then Brotman Memorial from where he's being released on Jan 28, 1984.

MJ executes a visit to the Los Angeles zoo in company of Emmauel Lewis on Feb 5th, 1984.

There is a collector's item, a thermometer said to have been given to a staff at Brotman Memorial by MJ and it says Dec 18, 1984:
    http://www.juliesjournal.com/2009/06/30/michael-jacksons-hospital-thermometer/
    A thermometer with a patient's label usually is not one that would be an item of an ambulant visit.

3675572567_bae898ddeb.jpg

3676386706_d65811d39a.jpg

Either the item is true or fake and belonged to another MJJ.

see the timeline <!-- m -->http://www.jacksonaction.com/?page=charity.htm<!-- m -->
    January 10, 1984: Michael visits the unit for burn victims at Brotman-Memorial Hospital in Los Angeles.

April 9, 1984: David Smithee, a 14-year-old boy who suffers from cystic fibroses is invited to Michael's home. It was David's last wish to meet Michael. He dies 7 weeks later.

April 14, 1984: Michael equips a 19-bed-unit at Mount Senai New York Medical Center. This center is part of the T.J. Martell-Foundation for leukemia and cancer research.

July 5, 1984
    : During the Jackson's press conference at Tavern On The Green, Michael announces that his part of the earnings from the Victory Tour will be donated to three charitable organizations: The United Negro College Fund, Camp Good Times, and the T.J. Martell-Foundation.

July 14, 1984: After the first concert of the Victory Tour, Michael meets 8 terminally ill children backstage.

December 13, 1984: Michael visits the Brotman Memorial Hospital, where he had been treated when he was burned very badly during the producing of a Pepsi commercial. He donates all the money he receives from Pepsi, $1.5 million, to the Michael Jackson Burn Center for Children.

6. Michael - Miko Brando - Dave Dave - Connection

Miko was the first one on stage who reached Michael as Michael claims in his Moonwalk biography
    We see Miko here:Dave Dave is the character that is linked to Michael because both are burn victims. We know that Dave Dave is Michael at LKL, it is his disguise, a sort of second identity. He shows up with Miko Brando. It can be a coincidence because they are close friends, but it can also have a symbolic meaning: Michael's burn victim hoax in 1984 + Miko and Michael's burn victim hoax in 2009 + Miko. We find Miko at both events and because we know that 2009 is a hoax we might realize that 1984 was too. This is no strong argument, but maybe something to think about.

8. The burn accident is part of This is it. No coincidence. Never.

Remember the fire chase segment in TII.
    Do you really think that this could have taken place with MJ being a real burn victim?
    "A burnt child dreads the fire."

We don't have to forget that Mike was deprived of this childhood and a normal life.
    He was a victim all his life long.
    He was facing loss and missing unknown realms every day.
    Mike was abused most of his life by his entourage and forced under water.

Some victims develop a kind of relationship to their existance of being a victim. Like a split personality - there's the person and there's the second half, the (maybe hidden) victim.
    Victims sympathize with other victims and feel (contradictory) comfortable being a victim - it's what they know, it's what is familiar, it's what they can handle. If nobody else can, they can. They have learned how to survive. They are somewhat masters of catastrophies and survival plans.

When they get hit again, they will naturally smile - because they were conditioned like that.
    Being a victim in the public eye grants them some attention that they otherwise would not find. Victims were deprived of their borders, therefore it is hard for them to not cross borders again themselves. It takes a lot of energy and courage to not stay in ever repeating circles of being a victim.

All of the above may (!) point to the picture that
    1) dealing with victims / repeated situations of being a victim is a process meant to wake a victim up into a healing process of first facing the truth and second changing habits, likings and life patterns - but sometimes the circles are ever repeating and a wake up is unfortunately not being achieved by a person.
    2) victims are sometimes coquetting with the fact that they are victims - despite some other part of them may be really angry about it.
    3) sometimes victims repeat the hurt they have suffered on others - unconsciously, subconsciously or on purpose.
    4) being so comfortable and strong in extraordinary situations that others would not survive, victims develop talents of very subtle empathy, "7th senses" and knowledge that is not explainable or perceivable to others. They may feel and know about a danger coming however may not be able to react properly to it to get out of it - thus becoming one more time a victim - ironically.
    5) victims may be funny gals and dudes to the outside but inside constantly weeping and crying thus having a difficult time recognizing themselves like others do - a typical fracture of self-perception.

Thinking of all this and in view of the strange timeline and the claims of third degree burning (maybe making it worse than it was - given he really stayed only one day in hospital - maybe as a way of fishing for attention / sympathy / PR? ) - don't kill me on this - how much do we really know the man?

I think the Dave-Dave - Miko - Michael is a VERY strong indication.

Maybe the Empire stroke back and we just were not (are still not) prepared to acknowledge a non-smiling, mad-to-the-bone Mike.

Or we have to face the brother / twin / double theory again - one was in the commercial, one took the Grammy's.
    Grace that was your 777th post.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> oh my goodness... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • stephsteph Posts: 177
    I don`t know what to think but didn`t the autopsy report not mention anything about a head burn? is this good or bad?
  • mjsweetymjsweety Posts: 99
    Grace that was your 777th post.

And a fine post it was!!
    Lots of things to consider here, that timeline... coincidence? Again? We're discovering the man we never knew are'nt we? And even if this thread is on the right track, or he has doubles or a twin or whatever , I still love you more MJ <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    3. no medical treatment after the accident:
    Although he had third degree scalp burns, he was released from the Brotman Memorial Hospital one day later, on January 28th, and even visited other burn victims before leaving (source: A. Grant. A visual documentary)
    If he was indeed injured with 3rd degree burns, he would never have been released that early, because the risk of infection would have been too high. The necessary medical treatment cannot be done over night! Michaels first appearance in public was his visit to the Los Angeles zoo in company of Emmauel Lewis on February 5th. If Michael was really injured, he would have risked his life by doing that!

I do not agree with that!
    I have a son who was burned 2 years ago!
    He was burned on his right leg, he had third degree burns and he was on fire for at least 30 sec.
    After the incident he went to the hospital, and after treatment he was send back home.
    Two days later we had to go back to the hospital for further treatment.
    He had no pain after the incident, only the other day starting pain which he compared like pain from a scrape.
    So your argument about no medical treatment after the incident with Michael has no value what so ever!

The fact that he appeared soon after the incident without showing the burn can easily be explained, it was a small burn which was easy to cover.
    Even with his own hair!
    My son went swimming after 3 weeks!
    I am not gonna put the pictures of my son in this thread, but we have the pictures from day 3 till he went swimming!
    If anyone is intrested to see the pics just sent me a pm.

Last but not least: I find your comment "Yes, I am literally dancing on the table. We are right." very offensive.
    I think it is sick!
    You are not an burn victim.
  • ChristianaChristiana Posts: 626
    It is everyone's right here to believe whatever they so choose, so no disrespect to anyone who is believing a Pepsi fire hoax. But my personal opinion is that this is totally illogical, completely laughable, and beyond impossible. There is no reason on earth for Michael to have hoaxed that incident, no matter how much supposition and conjecture anyone here might offer up to the contrary. This kind of thinking is what gives all believers a bad rap--it makes us look like backwoods buffoons who don't know how to think, or reason, or form coherent thoughts, and who are doing nothing other than living in a state of denial.

This is why we get laughed at.
    This is why we get mocked.
    This is why no one takes us seriously.

Because when we can't find solid, tangible, irrefutable proof of the death hoax, we offer up this kind of nonsense instead. It's called GRASPING AT STRAWS. And to me, it's just sad. But if you believe all this, good for you. Carry on and I'll just ignore this thread from this point onward (as I do any other threads that are full of nothing more than grasping at straws).

But I will also point out before I leave this thread, that just because Michael had an affinity for the numbers 7 and 777, that does NOT in anyway prove that he was well versed in the study of Numerology, nor that he followed Cheiro's Book of Numbers. Newsflash: it was Elvis who did that, not Michael (at least not from any proof ever provided by anyone around MJ who would have knowledge of such information). And just because Elvis did does NOT mean Michael did. And just because Michael married Lisa does not mean he did everything Elvis did--and believing so also does little to make us look like anything other than OPIDs (Obsessed People in Denial)! Numerology is far more involved than what many people in this community seem to think. Just because someone likes a given number, that does not mean they use that as they see fit and it has some special power for them or that they should plan their entire life around that number. If you're going to tout Numerology as any sort of proof of anything related to MJ, you need to do two very important things:

1. PROVE that he did in fact follow it.
    2. Prove that YOU understand it, and use it correctly when you're using it as support for the hoax.

No one here has done either of those things yet, in my opinion.

So I'll leave this thread now and anyone who believes that Michael faked his burn accident can carry on, blissfully, I'm sure. Have fun y'all.
  • Rita HayworthRita Hayworth Posts: 122
    grace, I think you are on to something here. Since we have started down this path, I will say something that I have thought for several months. I know that I may incur a lot of wrath to say the least. So I will state it briefly and let those who understand, fill in the blanks.

From a psychology view, if there is physical abuse in the home, there is usually sexual abuse and that can take many forms.

We all know that Michael was exposed to situations and adults in strip clubs that myself, as an adult I would not be comfortable in. It wasn't just once, it was many nights of nightclub engagements before they got their "break." There had to be an abuse of alcohol in those places as well. Michael was a cute little boy. I won't say anymore except that I think there could be lots of explanations for Michael's eccentricities that has nothing to do with the Illuminati or the use of doubles. I know that there are people on this website who know what I'm talking about.

I have a recurring Biblical story that I cannot let go concerning Michael. It's the story of Joseph being sold into slavery by his brothers (or family.) I think I understand why I cannot shake that story. I don't think I need to make any further comments.
    I agree with Christiana just because we believe Michael faked his death doesn't mean that every single thing that happened in his life has to be analyzed and picked apart.
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    I agree with Christiana just because we believe Michael faked his death doesn't mean that every single thing that happened in his life has to be analyzed and picked apart.

he faked his DEAD!!!!
    WOW.. KING of POP faked his DEAD!! I think it says for it self.. That is actually THE reason why we should look to every single thing that happend in his life.. becuz no one can fake his dead, in just 2 years.. For something like this, u should have planned it for years..And I think MJ wished always that he would live one day as a normal man, as a normal dad!(and since he cant be normal, since he was 5 years old) I think that Pepsi hoax was just the start of all things.. He made a reason why he would die after 25 years later. Becuz he would get adected to drugs, and that is amazing enough the reason why he ''died''.

he faked his DEAD!!!!
    WOW.. KING of POP faked his DEAD!! I think it says for it self.. That is actually THE reason why we should look to every single thing that happend in his life.. becuz no one cant fake his dead, in just 2 years.. For something like this, u should have planned it for years..
    Question where do you see Dead in my post? Who said anything about two years? And I disagree somethings that happened in his life really happened. There was no reason for Michael too faked the pepsi burn.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    I do not believe it was a hoax.

There is a video in the link with two firefighters that were at that time on duty, talking of what happened and according to them why did it happen. It is very disturbing to hear that in their opinion it was the last minute change to the plan before the last take that probably cause the fire. As it seems the last take change to the original plan was actually not pre-approved or consulted before it was instructed.

This IMO makes the theory of Mo of a deliberate action to hurt MJ, very plausible.

I do not have reasons not to believe these guys in the video.

<!-- m -->http://www.theinsider.com/news/2532980_ ... _Speak_Out<!-- m -->
    It is everyone's right here to believe whatever they so choose, so no disrespect to anyone who is believing a Pepsi fire hoax. But my personal opinion is that this is totally illogical, completely laughable, and beyond impossible. There is no reason on earth for Michael to have hoaxed that incident,

There is every reason, and I have offered multiple. Just because you don't agree doesn't mean reasons don't exist.

There is a video in the link with two firefighters that were at that time on duty, talking of what happened and according to them why did it happen. It is very disturbing to hear that in their opinion it was the last minute change to the plan before the last take that probably cause the fire. As it seems the last take change to the original plan was actually not pre-approved or consulted before it was instructed.

This IMO makes the theory of Mo of a deliberate action to hurt MJ, very plausible.

Exactly, I was looking for that video.
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Just one thing to add to this.
    Stupid thread, nothing more nothing less.
    THIS IS NOT IT

THIS IS SHIT!!
    SHUT IT DOWN PLEASE.

CHAPPIE

And you think they aren't just enjoying their 15 min of fame because... ?

Two guys who are no one to anybody don't convince me considering all the info we just presented here.

And Chappie, with all due respect, your son's accident is anecdotal information. We have no way of knowing how severe your son's burn was in comparison with what was alleged to have happened during the Pepsi commercial shoot.

But I am glad he was ok.
    Just one thing to add to this.
    Stupid thread, nothing more nothing less.
    THIS IS NOT IT

THIS IS SHIT!!
    SHUT IT DOWN PLEASE.

CHAPPIE

It's not stupid.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Mike did not fake the Pepsi burn. I'm very open minded, but this is a step too far. He might have hoaxed his death, but he was really set on fire.

You can shoot me for 'silencing' people, but I am going to lock this thread because it makes my blood boil...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• badkolobadkolo Posts: 128
    well, it could be all real, or it could be all a hoax, what i will say is this, i seen hair on fire for longer then 8 seconds and they are burn free.

but maybe he did get burned, maybe the double was appearing for him right afterwards.

but I also think this, maybe this is what he meant by the final curtain call, this is it, this is my final HOAX. maybe thats what he meant
    this is it, this is my final hoax, because...... im not doing anymore after this.

And if we are to discover the man we never knew then all possibilities should be open for discussion.

because until he comes back and we get some type of explanation as to the what,when, how,and who then we should look into everything.
This discussion has been closed.