The gates of FL will be open for fans on 25. June

Comments

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Events

June 2010

4 Village Christian Schools - 8th Grade Graduation (Graduation Ceremonies)
    6/4/2010 - 6:00 PM
    Forest Lawn Hollywood Hills - Hall of Liberty

5 Providence High School (Graduation Ceremonies)
    6/5/2010 - 4:00 PM

6 Glendale Adventist Academy (Graduation Ceremonies)
    6/6/2010 - 10:00 AM

19 PUC Schools-California Academy for Liberal Studies Early College High School (Graduation Ceremonies)
    6/19/2010 - 10:00 AM

23 Elizabeth Learning Center Culmination (Graduation Ceremonies)
    6/23/2010 - 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM

<!-- m -->http://www.forestlawn.com/Special-Event ... lendar.asp<!-- m -->

Why isn't this mentioned? ;/ Shouldn't it be?
  • White_OrchidWhite_Orchid Posts: 406
    Edit
  • Maybe because it isn't a planned event...

So that Pearl lady was right. Forest lawn holds events.....
  • Oh, come on, everyone, we haven't even seen what this is about YET! This does not mean he's not alive!

And holy smoke, did I see that the kids are going to be there?!
    I have to agree with you PinkTopaz, because the topic says, "On 25. June", that doesn't mean that Michael isn't going to be back by the 25th. To me, it means that sometime before the 25th, Michael is going to be back, and go thur all the refrence that is contained in the hoax, so FL is going to be open to show that the place where MJ is supposed to be laid to rest is totally empty. Just my thought. Btw, why couldn't the whole family be at FL??? (All you got to do is read between the lines!!) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Oh, come on, everyone, we haven't even seen what this is about YET! This does not mean he's not alive!

And holy smoke, did I see that the kids are going to be there?!
    I have to agree with you PinkTopaz, because the topic says, "On 25. June", that doesn't mean that Michael isn't going to be back by the 25th. To me, it means that sometime before the 25th, Michael is going to be back, and go thur all the refrence that is contained in the hoax, so FL is going to be open to show that the place where MJ is supposed to be laid to rest is totally empty. Just my thought. Btw, why couldn't the whole family be at FL??? (All you got to do is read between the lines!!) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Wow, my gosh, I've often thought that the same thing!! Maybe that is what's gonna go down..! All I know is, for now, we can't just go "OMG, it's over-" if we're here to be Michael's Army of L.O.V.E. and steadfast-rock-solid-hoax-team-whatevers! This is not the time to be giving up! He needs us!
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings but I do not believe in a June 25 comeback of MJ walking through the doors of the Mausoleum from the inside out waving "hello, sooo glad to see you all here - well, to be honest, it was a wrap-up".

Here's why:
    June 25 is the wrong date.
    Focus would be on MJ and not on Mike and not on the cause and neither the reasoning nor the outcome would be the desired one.

Who will be going there should not expect anything to happen except meeting a lot of fans weeping. But this is the right time then. Go and spread the word.
    LMP's empty frame is easing up the path to the empty grave.
    Go and spread the word. You will never again have the chance to meet so many open ears.
    We should invade FL to spread the word.
    This is still awakening time.
  • MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    sorry but...who cares if they will open or not? o_o

i mean..HELLO! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589

well, I care.... If I could, I would love to be there.

ok, sorry! i believe MJ is alive then ... sorry!
  • White_OrchidWhite_Orchid Posts: 406
    Edit
  • Helloooooooooo!
    The gates are ALWAYS open......
    but I doubt they will open the Mausoleum.....
    and WHY will you waste your time to go there???
    Mj is not there... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Helloooooooooo!

Do not stand at my grave and cry, I am not there; I did not die

stay home! eat some pizza and remember: NO candles! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

it's simple!
  • ZenZen Posts: 341
    I do not feel LMP either, WHAT is her new deal?
    I don't trust her "project celebrity" agenda then and
    not now. Maybe she quit, maybe she didn't, but she need to
    apologize for her actions to have any credibility.
    It was written early on that the Jacksons had been in correspondence
    with Prisilla Presley about the development of Neverland like Graceland.
    Maybe that is the agenda and connections because people think
    LMP is somehow credible and have connections to Michael <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> .
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Man what's up with Lisa Marie? She still tripping on MJ? She is suppose to be married to another dude named Michael and she got twins by him. Seem like her current hubby would be alittle disturbed by Lisa's actions. I think she never got over MJ. I guess her man must be real secure but since he considers MJ to be dead I guess he doesn't see him as a threat but it does seem odd to me.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    "Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale is opening up the gates to Michael Jackson's fans "

LET ME NOTE FIRST THAT THIS SENTENCE ITSELF IS NONSENSE BECAUSE "GATES" WERE ALWAYS OPEN. I WAS LAST SATURDAY AT FL AND POSTED PICTURES WITH COUPLE FANS ON THE PATIO.
    THE QUESTION IS WHETHER OR NOT THE HOLLY TERRACE ENTRANCE WILL BE OPEN TO ACTUALLY GO IN AND APPROACH TO THE THOMB. IF FOR THE FIRST TIME MOTHER IS GOING TO BE AT FL IT DOES NOT MAKE ME BLIEVE MICHAEL IS REALLY DEAD. IT TELLS ME THAT THEY WANT MAKE SURE PEOPLE BELIEVE MICHAEL IS GONE CAUSE RECENTLY THERE WERE A LOT OF ARTICLES AND VIDEO, RADIO HOST (PIANOGAMES) ABOUT THE HOAX. I AM GOING TO FL ON 25TH TO OBSERVE THINGS OUT AND WILL BE TAKING PICTURES AND VIDEO IF I HAVE A CHANCE, THE SECURITY MAY NOT ALLOW. WILL TRY, AT LEAST 1 OR 2. BUT I WILL POST FULL REPORT FOLKS.

It was reported earlier that the gates would be closed due to the expected influx of fans that would be coming for the June 25th celebration.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Karen Faye has stated on twitter that Randy is working to get the fans as close as possible to the crypt.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    ! God !, that people do not finish opening his eyes, a tomb that has no name, is a tomb that is not occupied is empty <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I emailed Forest Lawn yesterday and was told that the "fans coming in to see MJ" on his anniversary is just a rumor. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    TIAI Update #5a: DO you Think 4 your Self?

4-23 {5b} Hebrews 10:23; keep the faith, without wavering.
    {http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hebrews 10:23&amp;version=KJV} <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • andy1andy2andy1andy2 Posts: 212
    Wouldn't suprise me if everyone showed up at FL just to find Michael there alive and well surrounded by body guards and signing autographs. I am being serious, think about it, most of the people going to FL that day do not believe for one minute that MJ is alive. So what better BAM <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> than for him to be there to prove them (and all the media that is probably going to show) up wrong! Just a thought <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I agree with you 100% I will be there on June 25th.
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    Update:
    Jackson's brother allows fans to visit his grave site
    Press trust of India
    Sunday, June 06, 2010 (Los Angeles)

'King of Pop' Michael Jackson's brother Randy has reached an agreement with bosses at Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale in California to allow fans, to visit the late singer's grave on his first death anniversary and beyond.

Owners were planning to keep fans out of the cemetery on 25 June for fear of upsetting the families of other stars buried there but Randy admits, the Jackson family stepped in to give devotees a chance to pay their respects, a report said.

"I just had a meeting with Forest Lawn and, beginning on June 25 - the anniversary of my brother's death, fans will be able to go right up to the mausoleum and drop off flowers and pay their respects. Michael loved his fans, and the family wants to make sure that the fans are able to celebrate his incredible life."

"Janet, Michael's three kids and family matriarch Katherine will make a trip to the cemetery on the anniversary, as will Michael's ex-wife Lisa Marie Presleym," he added.

The Thriller hitmaker's sudden death at the age of 50 in June last year has been ruled as a drug overdose.

Read more at: <!-- m -->http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx ... d=music&cp<!-- m -->
  • Update:
    Jackson's brother allows fans to visit his grave site
    Press trust of India
    Sunday, June 06, 2010 (Los Angeles)

'King of Pop' Michael Jackson's brother Randy has reached an agreement with bosses at Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale in California to allow fans, to visit the late singer's grave on his first death anniversary and beyond.

Owners were planning to keep fans out of the cemetery on 25 June for fear of upsetting the families of other stars buried there but Randy admits, the Jackson family stepped in to give devotees a chance to pay their respects, a report said.

"I just had a meeting with Forest Lawn and, beginning on June 25 - the anniversary of my brother's death, fans will be able to go right up to the mausoleum and drop off flowers and pay their respects. Michael loved his fans, and the family wants to make sure that the fans are able to celebrate his incredible life."

"Janet, Michael's three kids and family matriarch Katherine will make a trip to the cemetery on the anniversary, as will Michael's ex-wife Lisa Marie Presleym," he added.

The Thriller hitmaker's sudden death at the age of 50 in June last year has been ruled as a drug overdose.

Read more at: <!-- m -->http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx ... d=music&cp<!-- m -->
    Ohh great! There they go confusing us (me) again!! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • sorry but...who cares if they will open or not? o_o

I don't care either. Michael is NOT there and why do people care still if they're on a hoax forum? Do u guys still think that he's dead and in FL? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • sorry but...who cares if they will open or not? o_o

ok, sorry! i believe MJ is alive then ... sorry!
    Helloooooooooo!

Where can I bang my head pls? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

MJ is ALIVE and that's the reason why we are suppose to be here guys. Why do want to go to FL?
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->