The gates of FL will be open for fans on 25. June

Comments

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I THINK THAT THEY DON´T ALLOW TO GET INSIDE BECAUSE HE IS NOT THERE, IF MJ IS NOT THERE HAW CAN THEY ALLOW THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND FANS TO GET INSIDE??
  • MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    sorry but...who cares if they will open or not? o_o

i mean..HELLO! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I don't care either. Michael is NOT there and why do people care still if they're on a hoax forum? Do u guys still think that he's dead and in FL? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

... some people(here) still think <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    ! What! , Died in Florida, where did that? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    ! What! , Died in Florida, where did that? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    FOREST LAWN... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451

Your post contradicts with your "L.O.V.E. is the answer" signature...
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Karen Faye has put this on twitter in a conversation with someone:

I believe Michael's arms and heart is opened for everyone who wants to come....from all over the world.

Strange wording.. how can his arms be open?? ok.. symbolically you could say his heart WOULD be open to it.. or that he is looking down and he WOULD welcome it. The word "is" is strange, so is the use of "arms.

Here is the full twitter conversation so to put it in context:

Your lists:

@1VOICEUNITED4MJ Michael taught me that everything was possible. I believe in the fans. So did he. 33 minutes ago via Twitterrific in reply to 1VOICEUNITED4MJ

@1VOICEUNITED4MJ I think they are trying to figure out how to do it safely and respectfully. I give my support to their unselfish efforts. 36 minutes ago via Twitterrific in reply to 1VOICEUNITED4MJ

@1VOICEUNITED4MJ I guess I care,trust and give more credit to ALL peoples feelings,more than you do.I would be disappointed if u were right about 2 hours ago via Twitterrific in reply to 1VOICEUNITED4MJ

@1VOICEUNITED4MJ Michael's family and friends will have their special time. How can you say that an outpouring of love is disrespectful? about 2 hours ago via Twitterrific in reply to 1VOICEUNITED4MJ

@1VOICEUNITED4MJ I believe Michael's arms and heart is opened for everyone who wants to come....from all over the world. about 2 hours ago via Twitterrific in reply to 1VOICEUNITED4MJ

@1VOICEUNITED4MJ I think much of the problem is because HT has become a place of "ownership and competition". Michael loved everyone. about 2 hours ago via Twitterrific in reply to 1VOICEUNITED4MJ

@1VOICEUNITED4MJ RJ is still mourning his brother and understands that Michael's fans are too. He is being kind and thoughtful, not selfish. about 2 hours ago via Twitterrific in reply to 1VOICEUNITED4MJ

@1VOICEUNITED4MJ I think fans should be able to pay their respects peacefully and respectfully. Michael would want his friends there.

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    It REALLY doesn't make sense ... i don't want to fight then I will stay silent! (with L.O.V.E <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    This is the first time Michaels family actually will be there, right ? Ahhh, please ! And why the heck is LMP all of a sudden SO interested in Michaels " resting place " ??? I wonder what her husband thinks of all that.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I keep telling people to watch LMP but people keep attacking me for this!! She is a link, an important part.

After her divorce, LMP was photod loads with MJ and they didnt end their relationship when they officially said they did. Debbie was just a surrogate.

LMP is NOT living in London, contrary to the official line. I live in the UK and i am telling you she is not here!

And what the heck must her husband think??? And Priscilla has been very quiet about the whole thing, considering how vocal she has been in the past.

I THINK THAT SHE IS HIDING SOMETHING... IF THIS IS A HOAX, SHE IS ON THIS FOR SURE! AFTER ALL THIS TIME SHE CAME WITH THIS STORY ABOUT THE SUNFLOWERS... COME ON! AND WHERE SHE IS???
    HIS HUSBAND IS A REAL PERSON? SOMEONE SAW HIM? MAYBE IS MICHAEL... LOL! MAYBE THEY START THEIR RELATION WITH ALL THIS HOAX THING, AND COME VERY CLOSE AGAIN... THAY HAVE GREAT TIME TOGETHER! SHE WENT TO THE FUNERAL... SHE IS A PART OF THIS, I HOPE SO... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    I think Lisa is a part of the hoax and to tell you the truth, I have a feeling that Lisa and Michael are sleeping together, IMO
    She is married? .. and her husband? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Maybe she left him, who knows.

HER HUSBAND IS MICHAEL, HIS NAME IS MICHAEL <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

HER HUSBAND IS MICHAEL, HIS NAME IS MICHAEL <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

MJ is ALIVE and that's the reason why we are suppose to be here guys. Why do want to go to FL?[/b] <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Some of us are 50/50 - all i know is something is up, people are lying and thats why i investigate. I am not a beLIEver. If i believed 100 percent i wouldnt be spending my time investigating because i would have no questions in my head that i want the answers to.

There is still a large chance that MJ has passed away... as sad as that is... and this is a murder cover up. Dont close your mind to ALL possibilities and dont judge those that do not have the belief and faith you do.

I simply cannot have 100 percent faith he is still alive... im inbetween and confused.
  • I am not a beLIEver. If i believed 100 percent i wouldnt be spending my time investigating because i would have no questions in my head that i want the answers to.

I am a beLIEver, but I still investigate because I have a lot of unanswered questions, even though I'm convinced he's alive.
    I am not a beLIEver. If i believed 100 percent i wouldnt be spending my time investigating because i would have no questions in my head that i want the answers to.

I am a beLIEver, but I still investigate because I have a lot of unanswered questions, even though I'm convinced he's alive.

I´M SURE HE IS ALIVE BUT I HAVE NOT PROOF, LIKE I HAVE NO PROOF THAT HE IS DEAD... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I STILL INVESTIGATE BECAUSE I NEED A PROOF, A REAL ONE... TO ME IS OK EVEN IF HE NEVER COME BACK.
    ON THE OTHER HAND IF HE IS REALLY DEAD (THAT I DON´T BELIEVE) I THINK THAT EVENTUALLY WE WILL DISCOVER ON THIS INVESTIGATION AND WILL MAKE JUSTICE FOR HIM... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    how could he be back after this.. <!-- m -->http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... i=27020861<!-- m -->

<!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> Everytime i see this my heart breaks into pieces..

No name...

It just looks like a tribute place , no reason to cry over this ...
  • We all knew something like this was going to happen. MJ knows that many of his fans have been planning this for a very long time. NO HE IS NOT DEAD AND YES HE IS ALIVE. That is why they are letting the fans come to visit. They are spending time and money and they do not want to disappoint them. MJ LOVES HIS FANS. I don’t think that anything is going to happen at FL. On the 25th. But all of his fans will be there. I would not think that MJ would allow any of his fans to be disappointed. We all know there is no way that MJ could have stopped all the fans from wanting to come show there respect and spending lots of money to do so. I do think that the empty frame that LMP put there was a clue that he is not there.
    WE JUST NEED TO KEEP BELEAVING AND WAITING FOR HIS RETURN
    I have to admit that i cant shake off the feeling he is alive. There must be a reason for this because i am a normal person. lol I never went on the internet like this before.. its changed everything. Something is so wrong in this situation.

I will be going to FL on June 25th and i hope they open it up so i can get near.. i want to FEEL the place.. i want to know if i FEEL he is buried there.. also i want to see if there is any name on the crypt... i just need ANSWERS.
    Michael Lockwood, is the name of the husband of LM
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I am not a beLIEver. If i believed 100 percent i wouldnt be spending my time investigating because i would have no questions in my head that i want the answers to.

I'm a believer and I'm 1500% sure that Michael is alive but I'm still here because we're having NEW clues, and proofs all the time. I don't have any questions on my mind if he's alive or dead because I'm sure that he's alive but I have questions about the things going on like tributes or family and how he's going to come back etc. I don't even need to have questions on my mind to come to the forum. I just want to see what people think about the new clues we find. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    It REALLY doesn't make sense ... i don't want to fight then I will stay silent! (with L.O.V.E <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )

I loved your Kermit goes crazy gif <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Sometimes (ok most of the times) you want to SCREAM, right? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Ahhh I was about to forget to write. aliceofneverlan on Twitter sent a new email to FL today and she got an answer. It seems like NOTHING has been changed. The fans are NOT allowed to get INTO the mausoleum. Ok here's the previous email of FL:

"June 25th will be like any other day at Forest Lawn Memorial Park. The cemetary will be open from 8:00am to 6:00pm. You may visit the Great Mausoleum from the outside only. The interment location for Michael Jakson will remain strictly private as requested by the Family!"

MJ is ALIVE and that's the reason why we are suppose to be here guys. Why do want to go to FL?[/b] <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

If i believed 100 percent i wouldnt be spending my time investigating because i would have no questions in my head that i want the answers to.

i know/believe MJ is alive SINCE JUNE/2009!
    and i am still here!
    I am here because i want to know WHY HE HAD TO DO THIS <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> (and to help people see the truth)
    This is NOT a waste of time! i am doing it all because i really want to do! (it's all for MJ lol)

I loved your Kermit goes crazy gif <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Sometimes (ok most of the times) you want to SCREAM, right? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I and kerm .. we have the same behavior <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Lady JLady J Posts: 455
    " The interment location for Michael Jakson will remain strictly private as requested by the Family!"

Oh no look they say that MJ is buried there. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    " The interment location for Michael Jakson will remain strictly private as requested by the Family!"

Oh no look they say that MJ is buried there. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

No, they are not.They just want to make sure, that nobody finds out, that he's NOT there. Imo.