The gates of FL will be open for fans on 25. June

12346»

Comments

• Solid121Solid121 Posts: 292
    " The interment location for Michael Jakson will remain strictly private as requested by the Family!"

Michael J A K S O N eh?... hmmm, I wonder where Michael JACKSON is then? LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    " The interment location for Michael Jakson will remain strictly private as requested by the Family!"

Michael J A K S O N eh?... hmmm, I wonder where Michael JACKSON is then? LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Nice one
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Nice one

and english is not my first language, but FOR? the correct form wouldn´t be OF?
    "THE INTERMENT LOCATION OF (THE BODY) MICHAEL...."

FOR sound more like: "will be for..." or like: " michael jackson bought for him..."
    Michael Jackson fans to have cemetery access on 1st anniversary of his death
    June 8, 2010 | 2:26 pm

Fans of pop singer Michael Jackson are expected to receive limited access to Forest Lawn cemetery in Glendale later this month on the first anniversary of his death, authorities said Tuesday.

Under the arrangement expected to be finalized this week, fans of the King of Pop will be allowed to pay their respects on the cemetery grounds but not at the Great Mausoleum, where Jackson's body was interred in September, said Glendale Police Sgt. Tom Lorenz.

"We understand that Forest Lawn is working with the Jackson family for some kind of commemoration," Lorenz said. "We will be working closely with Forest Lawn to ensure the safety of those who want to pay their respects to Michael Jackson while ensuring the safety of others who are coming to the cemetery to pay respects to their loved ones."

Lorenz said fans will not be allowed to enter the Great Mausoleum, although discussions are continuing about how close fans will be able to get to the structure.

"Basically, they will be viewing it from a distance," Lorenz said.

The city has no plans for now to issue special permits for the event, which means streets would not be closed and street vendors would not be allowed to sell memorabilia.
    Jackson died June 25 after suffering cardiac arrest at his rented Holmby Hills mansion. He was pronounced dead at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.

The Los Angeles County coroner's office later ruled Jackson died from "acute Propofol intoxication" in combination with the use of sedatives. Coroner's officials also found that the setup in Jackson's bedroom did not include proper monitoring or precise dosing equipment, and an oxygen tank at his bedside was empty.

Authorities claim cardiologist Conrad Murray, who was hired to care for Jackson during the pop star's ambitious comeback attempt last year, administered a lethal dose of the drugs. Murray was charged in February with involuntary manslaughter in connection with Jackson's death.

Murray told investigators that Jackson, 50, was a chronic insomniac who had depended for years on Propofol -- a white liquid the singer called "milk" -- to sleep, according to police affidavits filed in court.

--Andrew Blankstein
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ibelieveinmjibelieveinmj Posts: 243
    They will be open for the people who believed he "died" and for those who have lost faith.
    I think it's all media hype anyways.

MJalive999 - LOL !!!!!!!!!!!! I love your Kermit - I feel like him too !
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    ! Right now I'm SCREAMING!,! NOT IN THAT PLACE!,! THAT IS NOT THERE!,! NOT! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    This is an email that FL sent to the "Southern Cali fans"

June 9 at 11:01am
    Hello Erin, Blessings to you dear. I just wanted to say that your group and the rest were very good and I am pleased in how everyone followed the rules and had a good day it was nice to see you all and your new t-shirt (haha). But kidding aside all went well so thank you so very much and see you all on the 25th. Patrick
    The area where Michael is buried is normally off limits to non-family members and Randy's intentions have infuriated the families of other people laid to rest there.

Clark Gable III - the grandson of the legendary actor - said the mausoleum "wouldn't be as sacred" if just anyone could go inside.

Sure..a place is not sacred anymore because "random" people gets in? WHAT A BUNCH OF EXCUSES AND LIES
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    The area where Michael is buried is normally off limits to non-family members and Randy's intentions have infuriated the families of other people laid to rest there.

Clark Gable III - the grandson of the legendary actor - said the mausoleum "wouldn't be as sacred" if just anyone could go inside.

Sure..a place is not sacred anymore because "random" people gets in? WHAT A BUNCH OF EXCUSES AND LIES
    because they know mj fans are smart, and they could sence that mj is NOT there perhaps that's why fans can't go inside? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->