Clark Gable's Tomb -- Vandalized with a Kiss

13»

Comments

• GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY8W3uM84cI bam and the dirt is gone..
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Maybe this is what it means.....The kiss seemed like an "open mouth" kiss.....

The Opening of the Mouth ceremony.
    When an ancient Egyptian died, he was not buried into the ground, mourned and then forgotten. Nor was his grave simply visited at certain times and some token words spoken over it, so that once again he is forgotten until next visit. The ancient Egyptians believed that ritual existed which would bring sensory life back to the deceased’s form, enabling it to see, smell, breathe, hear, and eat, and thus partake of the offering foods and drinks brought to the tomb each day.

Priests would recite hymns such as this one, for Pa-nefer:

"Awake!..May you be alert as a living one, rejuvenated every day, healthy in millions of occasions of god sleep, while the gods protect you, protection being around you every day."

Once the deceased was rejuvenated back with all his senses, he could also interact and watch over the family members, affecting their lives. Letters have been found attesting to the continued contact, or at least, belief in the continued contact, between deceased and living. Letters such as this one, from the scribe Butehamun to his deceased wife Ikhtay, where he asks her to intercede with the Lords of Eternity on his behalf. "If you can hear me in the place where you are…it is you who will speak with a good speech in the necropolis. Indeed I did not commit an abomination against you while you were on earth, and I hold to my behavior."

The ritual that would re-animate the deceased was called The Opening of the Mouth ceremony. It was an important ritual in both funerary and in temple practice. The Opening of the Mouth originated as a ritual to endow statues with the capacity to support the living ka, and to receive offerings. It was performed on cult statues of gods, kings, and private individuals, as well as on the mummies of both humans and Apis bulls. It was even performed on the individual rooms of temples and on the entire temple structure.

Hmmmm...sounds very co-incidental ........ Back to the King tut theory again.

<!-- m -->http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/open.htm<!-- m -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Look at where the lipstick mark is and there appears to be a face on the marble.

Yeah it does resemble a face. Oh snap Thriller night. And what's up with the lipstick damaging the marble so bad that it has to be replaced. It must be that lipstick that stays on all day because it seem like it would just wash off.

• Vandalized with a Kiss or...Sealed with a Kiss..? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Though we gotta say goodbye for the summer
    Baby, I promise you this
    I'll send you all my love
    Every day in a letter
    Sealed with a kiss
    Yes, it's gonna be a cold lonely summer
    But I'll fill the emptiness
    I'll send you all my dreams
    Every day in a letter
    Sealed with a kiss

I'll see you in the sunlight
    I'll hear your voice everywhere
    I'll run to tenderly hold you
    But baby, you won't be there

I don't wanna say goodbye for the summer
    Knowing the love we'll miss
    So let us make a pledge
    To meet in September
    And seal it with a kiss

Yes, it's gonna be a cold lonely summer
    But I'll fill the emptiness
    I'll send you all my love
    Every day in a letter
    Sealed with a kiss

Sealed with a kiss
    Sealed with a kiss

[youtube:1elmhbq1]
    Maybe now we need to watch out for lipstick marks in the news...
  • Badgirl777Badgirl777 Posts: 81
    TM has taken this article away from the TMZ/Michael Jackson side....it's only in the "normal" news at 05.June.
    Any idea why ?
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    0604-gable-tomb-ex-2-credit.jpg

Look to the lower left on the marble. Also a Michael face. Well, the right half of a Michael face.

000e3fc9_medium.jpeg

<!-- m -->http://avaxhome.ws/music/music_video/cl ... ckson.html<!-- m -->
    Yes, I'm seeing that other smiling MJ face now in the very bottom left corner. Great find observant one <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Please.. how can lipstick stain marble? Thats so silly... it would just wipe off for heavens sake!

Michael wears lipstick.. maybe it was him kissing Clarks grave.

LOL!
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • M= 13
    a= 1
    r= 18
    b= 2
    l= 12
    e= 5
    ______
    ...51... (Michael's age when he returns)
    ...it could mean nothing, but then again, it could mean something.

ALSO

K= 11
    i= 9
    s= 19
    s= 19
    _____
    ...58... (August 29th, 1958) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    :lol: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I thought people are not allowed to get into that Holly Place.

Just like the photos that were leaked by KF and sold to TMZ. There is a serious breach in FL security. That is what I thought that people were not allowed in Holly Terrace, expect if they were pre-approved. Blessings to all. Excellent point, chappie, and God bless you, Chappie. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • BLKROSE77BLKROSE77 Posts: 17
    Look at where the lipstick mark is and there appears to be a face on the marble.

That is just what I was getting ready to say - I was thinking it would be just me being able to see a face in the marble which looks like it has sunglasses on - very weird. I clearly see a nose and sunglasses above the lips. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • 0604-gable-tomb-ex-2-credit.jpg

Look to the lower left on the marble. Also a Michael face. Well, the right half of a Michael face.

000e3fc9_medium.jpeg

<!-- m -->http://avaxhome.ws/music/music_video/cl ... ckson.html<!-- m -->
    Yes, I'm seeing that other smiling MJ face now in the very bottom left corner. Great find observant one <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I don't see it! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I do not see anything .. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • Is there something we are suppose to be seeing in the name Clark Gable? I notice the light sort of on the ARK portion of the name or just the R. Maybe the lipstick is not the clue.

You mean other than the fact that Clark Gable has a nameplate and Michael STILL doesn't?
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    No that's not what I mean at all. Didn't mean to get anyone upset. I am just trying to decipher this as much as anyone else and I don't want to see a name plate go on that crypt ever. That is not what I am implying at all.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Makes me think of the song "Put the blame on Mame"

When Mrs. O'Leary's cow
    Kicked the lantern in Chicago town
    They say that started the fire
    That burned Chicago down
    That's the story that went around
    But here's the real low-down
    Put the blame on Mame, boys
    Put the blame on Mame
    Mame kissed a buyer from out of town
    That kiss burned Chicago down

So you can put the blame on Mame, boys
    Put the blame on Mame
    Remember the blizzard, back in Manhattan
    In eighteen-eighty-six
    They say that traffic was tied up
    And folks were in a fix
    Put the blame on Mame
    Mame gave a chump such an ice-cold "No"
    For seven days they shovelled snow
    Put the blame on Mame
    When they had the earthquake in San Francisco
    Back in nineteen-six
    They said that Mother Nature
    Was up to her old tricks
    Put the blame on Mame
    One night she started to shim and shake
    That brought on the Frisco quake
    Put the blame on Mame
    They once had a shootin' up in the Klondike
    When they got Dan McGrew
    Folks were putting the blame on
    The lady known as Lou
    Put the blame on Mame
    Mame did a dance called the hoochy-coo
    That's the thing that slew McGrew
    Put the blame on Mame *****

Is there any relation ? Clark Gable = old movies = Gilda = Kiss
  • and i'd like to meet the person whose upper lip shapes into a hat when they pucker up

My thoughts exactly. Very strange shaped lips <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Yeah, come to think of it, the top lip looks like the Pizza Hut logo.

folheandoumlivrochamadovida

0604-gable-tomb-ex-2-credit.jpg