Michael said Goodbye to all before he died....

Sternschen87Sternschen87 Posts: 526
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I found an german article in which Jason Pfeiffer said, that he thaught that it was strange that Michael said goodbye to all his dear friends the WEEK BEFORE HE DIED. All his friends were scared about it.

He says: the last two weeks he changed completly, become even more religious, looked back on his life and was only talking only about the mayian calendar and the year 2012

hmmm, strange right? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- m -->http://klatsch-tratsch.de/2009/08/21/ja ... over/36957<!-- m -->

Comments

• lacta89lacta89 Posts: 88
    I found an german article in which Jason Pfeiffer said, that he thaught that it was strange that Michael said goodbye to all his dear friends the WEEK BEFORE HE DIED. All his friends were scared about it.

He says: the last two weeks he changed completly, become even more religious, looked back on his life and was only talking only about the mayian calendar and the year 2012

Strange indeed!I have heard that the person who is about to die senses it....heshe just knows it! But what I believe in that case is that Michael had enough of the media portraying him as a freak, homosexual,pedophile etc....And all he did was to say good bye before he left...
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    Klien is also in the hoax, i believe. I remember him saying "Mj is a good actor" on larry king live <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> He sure is!
  • Klien is also in the hoax, i believe. I remember him saying "Mj is a good actor" on larry king live <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> He sure is!

That was him wasn't it? Wow.. he has to be in on it.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Arnie has to be in on it and playing his part in my opinion.
  • Thats what Arnie said... He said the last day in Klein's office..MJ just kept saying goodbye and hugging everybody...
  • Do you think he committed suicide? I have read in one of the post that he did contemplate long time ago to kill himself. I hope not.. What do you all think? I think the more we go on and the more confusing this situation is.
  • Do you think he committed suicide? I have read in one of the post that he did contemplate long time ago to kill himself. I hope not.. What do you all think? I think the more we go on and the more confusing this situation is.

No - he would not do that to his children. I know, we can never be sure but knowing Michael's heart for his children I really doubt he'd do anything deliberate to leave them without a parent.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Do you really believe Klein is in the hoax? That "man" is a faggot (excuse me for this), but I think this is just crazy..What part would he play in the hoax? Tell the media Michael was gay? Do you think Michael would feed the tabloid trash with this? I don't think so..I HIGHLY doubt about this..
  • I don't think he is in on the hoax...BUT I still don't know why he called MJ and actor on Larry King.... He is a loser for saying MJ was gay...I dont think he is in on it.....
  • Love4MichaelLove4Michael Posts: 398
    Do you really believe Klein is in the hoax? That "man" is a faggot (excuse me for this), but I think this is just crazy..What part would he play in the hoax? Tell the media Michael was gay? Do you think Michael would feed the tabloid trash with this? I don't think so..I HIGHLY doubt about this..

The only thought I have on that is that maybe it was used as a thermometer of sorts. Kline/Jason put it out there and of course the tabloids and tabloid TV jumped on it but this time WE (the fans) jumped back HARD. Future planned segments were NOT aired and I believe that links to the initial story were even pulled. This time WE controlled the media and stopped them in their tracks.

I hope we made him proud and passed the test!! Love you more forever Michael!!!
  • I found an german article in which Jason Pfeiffer said, that he thaught that it was strange that Michael said goodbye to all his dear friends the WEEK BEFORE HE DIED. All his friends were scared about it.

He was saying goodbye because he was going to be going over seas to London and wouldn't be seeing anyone for a while with his busy schedule. If he believed in the Myan Calender and the world ending in the year 2012, then I'm sure he thought he surely wouldn't see them again knowing he was gonna be over in London for like the REST of his life being a SLAVE to AEG....
    Do you think he committed suicide? I.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> wOW! that was funny
    Michael love attention, i wouldnt be surprise. He the one brought the oxygen chamber <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Michael love attention, i wouldnt be surprise. He the one brought the oxygen chamber <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Not that kind of attention...listen to "Tabloid Junkie" and you will see he didn't "enjoy" or liked the fact that people said he was homosexual (among others).. so i'm sure he wouldn't have done this to himself. Klein is an a**hole.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Thats what Arnie said... He said the last day in Klein's office..MJ just kept saying goodbye and hugging everybody...

yeah right, I remember it, too!!!

I already forgot that! Also that AK said that MJ was (or did he say is?) a good actor. I think it Arnies part of the hoax to be the hated one <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    That's great news !
    And for people talking about mj's suicide: no way ! He isn't a coward, he loves life ! And he'll never do that to his children.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I tend to agree with mykidsmum. He was planning to leave the country for months on end for the concert series. He wouldn't do himself harm. He was saying goodbye because he'd have to be gone for awhile....possibly longer than he hoped (i.e. 2012) I don't like Klein or Jason from what I have read, however, I don't know them.
  • Do you think he committed suicide? I.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> wOW! that was funny

I am glad I made you laugh. If I said that because there was a post stating that Mr. Rowe wrote a book on MJ and it states that he was comteplating suicide. So My dear samsuperb you are not that superb.. but a little... well lets leave at that... thanks for your repost.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    In the first days after Michael "died" it was mentioned somewhere 2 things that were never mentioned agsin, 1 - the bloody 3.99 blouse in the closet (keep it in the closet <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ); and that Michael's bags were packed as if he was going on a long trip. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Can anyone find it or does anyone remember where that info came from?
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Michael did not comit suicide and Klein is not in hoax. He may do not believe MJ is dead but not in hoax.
    Screw him, bastard.
  • Maybe they had any advantage trying to say that maybe Michael suicide...

OR, he was actually saying goodbye, preparing his "suicide". Cause that's what he did "making himself die" So maybe he just wanted to live it completly, saying goodbye to everyone...

Only thing that seems strange to me is that if he really did say goodbye, it could only mean he suicide or is alive. We cannot talk about accident or murder anymore...

And I don't buy suicide in the first meaning of the word : Michael was fighting to get his children OK, he would have never decide to kill himself to get out of here, leaving his children alone (or there is something I missed about him...)

But I could believe he suicide "Michael Jackson", the King of Pop, to have it become a legend and actually live his own life. "Michael Jackson" said goodbye...what about Michael ?
  • He probably did say goodbye to everyone because he knew he was going to be gone for a while. People may have thought that he was doing this because he was going to London, but we all know he did this because he was about to start a new challenge in his life. I hope he has mastered that challenge and is ready to come back to us. I miss him dearly.
    As far as Arnie Klein, I think he is being used as a guinny pig. He is throwing crap out there just to see how the media and people react to such outlandish stories. Michael would pee in a cup in front of people (Yeah, Right LMAO!!!!) Michael is gay (Whatever, he is no more gay than I have purple skin!) It reminds me of when MJ would put rumors out there about him buying the elephant man bones or sleeping in the oxygen chamber. He is just wanting to see the reactions, kinda testing the waters, if you will. IMO, Arnie and Michael were good friends. Arnie knew all the good and bad about MJ. MJ has been his patient and friend for years. IMO, Arnie is very much involved in this hoax.
  • ZenZen Posts: 341
    So far above posts say that Michael was saying goodbye because
    he was either going to commit suicide or he was going overseas.
    You have left out the completely REAL and much talked about
    prospect that he had a serious illness that life-threatening and
    he died from.
    I read one article that says: The family was worried that Michael
    was TAKING too much morphine.
    Morphine is drug habit but Morphine is for PAIN relief and also
    for terminal illness.
    Later, the articles following changed to was being GIVEN shots...
  • A friend of a friend of mine is friends with MJ and he told her before June 25th "if anyone tells you I died, don't believe them." Incredibly strange and out of place for anyone to say that...unless the hoax is true! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    maybe he just felt that he would no longer need to come there because he had found peace with himself and wasn't going to need kliens services any longer.