Michael said Goodbye to all before he died....

13»

Comments

• Do you really believe Klein is in the hoax? That "man" is a faggot (excuse me for this), but I think this is just crazy..What part would he play in the hoax? Tell the media Michael was gay? Do you think Michael would feed the tabloid trash with this? I don't think so..I HIGHLY doubt about this..

The only thought I have on that is that maybe it was used as a thermometer of sorts. Kline/Jason put it out there and of course the tabloids and tabloid TV jumped on it but this time WE (the fans) jumped back HARD. Future planned segments were NOT aired and I believe that links to the initial story were even pulled. This time WE controlled the media and stopped them in their tracks.

I hope we made him proud and passed the test!! Love you more forever Michael!!!

Yep ....uh-huh - that's what I believe too!

I think you are right. Good job Michael's Army of L.O.V.E.!!!!
  • Hazzely wrote:
    Do you really believe Klein is in the hoax? That "man" is a faggot (excuse me for this), but I think this is just crazy..What part would he play in the hoax? Tell the media Michael was gay? Do you think Michael would feed the tabloid trash with this? I don't think so..I HIGHLY doubt about this..

First of all, Michael would never call anyone a faggot as it is a derogatory name. Secondly, Klein has already played his part. He told Larry King and the thousands of viewers that Michael is the greatest "actor" and he told the world that Michael and no one else is the father of his children. Telling the media that Michael was in a gay relationship could be part of the whole, "give it to the media and see how fast they run with it." I'm not saying that the guy is wonderful, but I believe he has a role to play and he he is playing it well.
  • Cuckoo!!!!

I am new on the forum, and my English is invalid(useless), then do not hesitate to resume(to take back) me.
    A thing(matter) is sure, suicide I do not agree because malgres all what it passed in its life, Mike, the life for his(her,its), them liked trot loved us we " his(her) fans ", his(her) children, especially his(her) children, it has him(her,it) can etre penssé, but never it would have made him(it), in more this committed suicide are against gods' laws.
    It is what I pensse, but it is only my opinion(notice).

Kisses !!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

sorry who is her and it.Cause i a bit comfused <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • So far above posts say that Michael was saying goodbye because
    he was either going to commit suicide or he was going overseas.
    You have left out the completely REAL and much talked about
    prospect that he had a serious illness that life-threatening and
    he died from.
    I read one article that says: The family was worried that Michael
    was TAKING too much morphine.
    Morphine is drug habit but Morphine is for PAIN relief and also
    for terminal illness.
    Later, the articles following changed to was being GIVEN shots...

But if he had a terminal illness.. why all the lying and covering up? This would have showed in the autopsy report and Dr Murray wouldnt be charged with his manslaughter.

I understand what you are saying, but it doesnt add up. I cant see a reason why a terminal illness would be covered up like this. Makes no sense.
  • DeliaDelia Posts: 151
    Cuckoo!!!!

I am new on the forum, and my English is invalid(useless), then do not hesitate to resume(to take back) me.
    A thing(matter) is sure, suicide I do not agree because malgres all what it passed in its life, Mike, the life for his(her,its), them liked trot loved us we " his(her) fans ", his(her) children, especially his(her) children, it has him(her,it) can etre penssé, but never it would have made him(it), in more this committed suicide are against gods' laws.
    It is what I pensse, but it is only my opinion(notice).

Kisses !!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

sorry who is her and it.Cause i a bit comfused <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Welcome dear friends ! You are both so cute !
    I personally believe what a friend of a friend said, because I think that Michael is alive and that dr. Klein has his role, beeing "a good actor" too.
    Kisses !!!
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    A friend of a friend of mine is friends with MJ and he told her before June 25th "if anyone tells you I died, don't believe them." Incredibly strange and out of place for anyone to say that...unless the hoax is true! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

What?! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Who is your friend? Pics or it didn't happen.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    A friend of a friend of mine is friends with MJ and he told her before June 25th "if anyone tells you I died, don't believe them." Incredibly strange and out of place for anyone to say that...unless the hoax is true! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

What?! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Who is your friend? Pics or it didn't happen.

Why didn't you tell us this times before???ß you're a member in this forum since november 2009 and you keep quiet about this until now???????? AAAH! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I hope, you have some proofs....
  • chloead505chloead505 Posts: 398
    I found an german article in which Jason Pfeiffer said, that he thaught that it was strange that Michael said goodbye to all his dear friends the WEEK BEFORE HE DIED. All his friends were scared about it.

He says: the last two weeks he changed completly, become even more religious, looked back on his life and was only talking only about the mayian calendar and the year 2012

hmmm, strange right? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I really wonder if this story is true. I mean the whole story about him going around saying good-byes or if it's another "hint/clue" which is being spread on purpose. Either way...it means that he was going to "die". And I'm sure suicide was NOT on his mind. No, definitely not, Mike was..is a fighter <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> So let's assume it's true...meaning that he was going to fake his death and knew he would be away for a long time. It couldn't have been because of him going to London, that's nonsense: why would you say good-bye to people you barely know because you'll be away for some months?? No, I don't think so. Another thing: if he was going to commit suicide, he certainly wouldn't have said goodbye to strange people but rather would have left a note to his family. Did any member of the family mention something like that? NO! Right so that's not an option at all, even for those who question if it was suicide. Next. If he was going to be killed, how could he have known when to say goodbye??? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> No, no, no. Makes no sense. I think this whole rumor about foul play/threats to be killed etc. were just part of the plan. So if we assume he is alive, he didn't kill himself nor was he murdered...unless he was abducted (something we haven't looked into yet??)..which doesn't fit in for various reasons, he must have faked his death: HOAX!!
    Based on that, it's not important whether he really was saying goodbyes or not, in either case it proves that he knew what was gonna happen and WHEN, so that explains everything I guess <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

<!-- m -->http://klatsch-tratsch.de/2009/08/21/ja ... over/36957<!-- m -->
  • So far above posts say that Michael was saying goodbye because
    he was either going to commit suicide or he was going overseas.
    You have left out the completely REAL and much talked about
    prospect that he had a serious illness that life-threatening and
    he died from.
    I read one article that says: The family was worried that Michael
    was TAKING too much morphine.
    Morphine is drug habit but Morphine is for PAIN relief and also
    for terminal illness.
    Later, the articles following changed to was being GIVEN shots...

But if he had a terminal illness.. why all the lying and covering up? This would have showed in the autopsy report and Dr Murray wouldnt be charged with his manslaughter.

I understand what you are saying, but it doesnt add up. I cant see a reason why a terminal illness would be covered up like this. Makes no sense.

I agree. I still can't even figure out what role Murray's situation plays IF Michael is alive. Him reprsenting Michael during his trial 7 years ago just doesn't cut it for me. It's way too complicated and kind of far-fetched. Are we not making something more complicated than it really is again? Perhaps, as many of you have already stated, Michael was just saying bye because he was going to be away for quite some time (02 + world tour).
  • Michael didn't say bye to me <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->