Jackson Look-Alike Used For Press Conference

ladylee1979ladylee1979 Posts: 257
edited January 1970 in News
When Michael Jackson took the stage on March 6 in London to announce that he would be performing again come summer of 2009 at London’s O2 Arena, fans were certain they were in the presence of a living legend. With all this, speculation is now running rampant that the person they got to cheer for and applaud was not even Michael to begin with, but a very convincing look-alike – at least that’s what Paul Harris of the British publication Daily Mail seems to believe.There are more things that simply seem off about Michael’s recent appearance, which would indicate that he was not the real deal, Harris says. For starters, the star’s chin was too square, even when accounting recent plastic surgery he might have had. However, if the chin is not enough to prove that the person on stage was not Michael, then there is the question of his voice, which was, according to Harris, too bassy to be Jackson’s. And that of his walk, which suddenly seemed more hunched – a strange thing for such a skilled dancer as Michael is “Was the quivering figure in the aviator shades and sparkly jacket that day an imposter?” Harris asks. “[…] The walk, an awkward, loping stride. He paused momentarily beside a golf cart, probably assuming it was going to take him into the arena – but was ushered in on foot. Next, the voice. The few words he stumbled over at the microphone had far more bass than many expected. If you closed your eyes you would surely have had trouble identifying him as the more familiar, childlike 50-year-old. […] Trouble is, surgery and image enhancement mean that few people really know what MJ will look like when they meet him.” Harris further explains.

According to this theory, and many others now circulating freely on the Internet, Michael himself decided to go for a double for the press announcement either because of a tumble he had taken only hours before (which was caught on tape), or because he was too ill to attend. Canceling the announcement was not, understandably, an option on account of the fact that many fans and reporters had already gathered for it, and there was a lot of money at stake.

Be that as it may, Michael’s team insists the theory is as “ridiculous” as it gets. If the person on stage was not Michael Jackson, this is perhaps because Elvis Presley was at the press conference too, says a statement coming from the singer’s camp.

Comments

• newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153
    When Michael Jackson took the stage on March 6 in London to announce that he would be performing again come summer of 2009 at London’s O2 Arena, fans were certain they were in the presence of a living legend. With all this, speculation is now running rampant that the person they got to cheer for and applaud was not even Michael to begin with, but a very convincing look-alike – at least that’s what Paul Harris of the British publication Daily Mail seems to believe.There are more things that simply seem off about Michael’s recent appearance, which would indicate that he was not the real deal, Harris says. For starters, the star’s chin was too square, even when accounting recent plastic surgery he might have had. However, if the chin is not enough to prove that the person on stage was not Michael, then there is the question of his voice, which was, according to Harris, too bassy to be Jackson’s. And that of his walk, which suddenly seemed more hunched – a strange thing for such a skilled dancer as Michael is “Was the quivering figure in the aviator shades and sparkly jacket that day an imposter?” Harris asks. “[…] The walk, an awkward, loping stride. He paused momentarily beside a golf cart, probably assuming it was going to take him into the arena – but was ushered in on foot. Next, the voice. The few words he stumbled over at the microphone had far more bass than many expected. If you closed your eyes you would surely have had trouble identifying him as the more familiar, childlike 50-year-old. […] Trouble is, surgery and image enhancement mean that few people really know what MJ will look like when they meet him.” Harris further explains.

According to this theory, and many others now circulating freely on the Internet, Michael himself decided to go for a double for the press announcement either because of a tumble he had taken only hours before (which was caught on tape), or because he was too ill to attend. Canceling the announcement was not, understandably, an option on account of the fact that many fans and reporters had already gathered for it, and there was a lot of money at stake.

Be that as it may, Michael’s team insists the theory is as “ridiculous” as it gets. If the person on stage was not Michael Jackson, this is perhaps because Elvis Presley was at the press conference too, says a statement coming from the singer’s camp.

The statement from the singer's camp (who I wonder?) is interesting. In light of recent speculation maybe Elvis was at the press conference!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • I knew it it was not MJ at the press conference. His voice, and he repeated over and over this is it. this is it. Since when MJ has loss for words??
  • Okay, so now people in the press are starting to question this too? Hmm...
  • deedee75deedee75 Posts: 192
    I know most of us don't like to believe in the double theories but whatever happen to MJ may have started at the O2 announcemet something is odd was going on that day.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984

The statement from the singer's camp (who I wonder?) is interesting. In light of recent speculation maybe Elvis was at the press conference!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

hmm that seems an unnessesary statement . yet they made it.
  • I knew it all along, folks. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    IT'S WAS ABOUT TIME, SEEMS PPL ARE TAKING NOTICE OF THE OBSERVATIONS OF THIS FORUM. FAKE WILL YES IT WAS ON HERE FIRST!!! NOW, WAS O2 MJ A DOUBLE? UNRAVELING TIME HAS BEGUN. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • [/quote]Be that as it may, Michael’s team insists the theory is as “ridiculous” as it gets. If the person on stage was not Michael Jackson, this is perhaps because Elvis Presley was at the press conference too, says a statement coming from the singer’s camp.[/quote]

This may not be far from the truth <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    This is not a recently released article. This article is from MARCH 14, 2009.

<!-- m -->http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... ckson.html<!-- m -->

This fellow, Paul Harris, also wrote another article right after the O2 Press Conference. From March 6, 2009.

<!-- m -->http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... rance.html<!-- m -->
  • I knew it all along, folks. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Me too! Compare details on the items described below, with photos and videos in the period 1998-2007. Moreover, the man of the conference is younger (35 years).
    - Mouth, teeth, smile
    - Nose
    - Jaw chin / fissure
    - The hands, nails
    - Mannerisms very sharp (less sensitive)
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    35 what? 35years old? 35years younger? ^^
  • terror2k9terror2k9 Posts: 75
    I always thought that was not Michael at the 02 arena,just was not right at all,but when they say do to recent findings that means Jacksons camp is reading about Elvis from thisisalsoit or the one behind it!
  • 35 what? 35years old? 35years younger? ^^

I want to say that Mike had 50 years of age. Who appeared at the press conference, seems to have 35 years of age. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    this is the real michael

Me too! Compare details on the items described below, with photos and videos in the period 1998-2007. Moreover, the man of the conference is younger (35 years).
    - Mouth, teeth, smile
    - Nose
    - Jaw chin / fissure
    - The hands, nails
    - Mannerisms very sharp (less sensitive)

Yup! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Doctor DeathDoctor Death Posts: 484
    Its an old article...I came across this last year <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Im not getting into this argument.. except to say look at the posts that are on this forum disproving this. mykidsmum (i think it was her) - did a lot of facial analysis and ive also posted about the arthiris in his fingers.

Anyway.. it was the real MJ at O2

But what i really want to know.. what fall that MJ had which was caught on tape are they talking about?
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    There we go again:
    Michael
    not Michael
    Michael
    not Michael
    Michael
    not Michael
    Michael
    not Michael
    Michael
    not Michael
    Michael
    not Michael
    Michael
    not Michael
    Michael
    not Michael
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558

But what i really want to know.. what fall that MJ had which was caught on tape are they talking about?

Well the Daily Mail article says "The (speculative) theory is that Jackson - filmed falling on the steps of his minibus before it left for the Arena -"

<!-- m -->http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z0qx4RZWQG<!-- m -->

Here are a few links to youtubes from that time - I couldn't find any where I actually saw him fall getting into the bus - but here is a link to one of him boarding the bus from his hotel to the O2

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9uaM69D ... re=related<!-- m -->

And in this link you get the idea of how crazy it was, and how easy it would have been for him to get hurt in the crush of people.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSTmn9O1 ... re=related<!-- m -->

and this one
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdzCd_Pc ... re=related<!-- m -->
  • Im not getting into this argument.. except to say look at the posts that are on this forum disproving this. mykidsmum (i think it was her) - did a lot of facial analysis and ive also posted about the arthiris in his fingers.

Totally agree --- O2 man WAS THE REAL MICHAEL

I know, I know iam one of the very few also that believe this but no way in hell was that a "double"
  • DeliaDelia Posts: 151
    Me too.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I read somewhere that michael had a fall that is why he had marks on his hands I always felt it was michael there but not him self ie he was upset angry alMost made up to not look like himself for some reason when I fist saw him I thought what the heck is wrong but it's him I am pretty certain but I have never sen the video of him falling so don't k ow what that was about
  • i dont know where i found this picture heck it might have been on this site lol
    but look at the picture..9ad6f0328d3e6942cd243de2d6a06193-1.png
    huggs n faith to all
    suzz
  • airiesladyairieslady Posts: 384
    Let's go round in circles.... anyone? Except for Elvis... he is new in this adventure! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Im not getting into this argument.. except to say look at the posts that are on this forum disproving this. mykidsmum (i think it was her) - did a lot of facial analysis and ive also posted about the arthiris in his fingers.

So let's fight a battle, because I say that Mike was not in the London conference. Compared minutely every detail (teeth, mouth, smile ...) with pictures and videos of recent years, especially 2007. The differences are huge!