Jackson Look-Alike Used For Press Conference

13»

Comments

• ZenZen Posts: 341
    I think this can be determine by the following:
    DID 02 dude have the stains, and scraped hand, and is the
    02 dude the SAME one that that Tohme <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> was forcing to get
    into building. If so, I believe it to be Michael Jackson.
    There is no reason why imposter/michael would try to BAIL.
    SO, if there is no scape on 02 Michael Jackson, he is a double
    and get paid no matter what. He could be lined up already in
    building, because Michael Jackson DID not want to go to give
    the speech.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    This article is about 15 months old, and though I believe it was Michael at the o2 Arena, I have always asked why didn't Michael himself ever said anything about these rumors. Of course, the press has said so many BS about him, that he just probably thought it wasn't even worth commenting. Maybe that's what Michael wanted, to create this illusion of a double...
    maybe so . and maybe it has been going on for a while.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    or may be all was just an illution.....
  • XspeechlessXXspeechlessX Posts: 666
    Let's go round in circles.... anyone? Except for Elvis... he is new in this adventure! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Im beginning to think that we are getting lots and lots of distractions all part of this illusion we are all living through for the last 11 months <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Such confusion dont it make you wanna scream! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Indeed. I feel like im on the Magic Roundabout. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Oh and just to drop this in.. I went to see Whitney Houston on Wednesday. She was talking about Michael and they played loads of his songs. I cried. Lots. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • agathiagathi Posts: 156
    i really believe he was someone else in London...dont know why i just feel like that...

do we know who this man might have been if not Mike? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • GoOoFGoOoF Posts: 150
    i really believe he was someone else in London...dont know why i just feel like that...

I've no idea abt it.
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312

I've no idea abt it.

I believe this was someone MJ had never revealed to the public before. All of the others were imitators. This guy is more or less a double. Keep the Faith!
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013

I've no idea abt it.
    I know, Goof. I just didn't acknowledge that feeling 'til learning of the hoax, even though I knew "he" was off at the O2..
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    I like O2 Mike I still don't know if it was Mike, but yes TII Mike the facial structure is really different. TDCAU Mike that is Mike!!! O2 looks different in my head I try to compare those two and nope.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    did i hear somewhere here that there has been thought of micheal using a double before this investigation began.i mean like years before but it was actually noticed at the time.
  • i dont know where i found this picture heck it might have been on this site lol
    but look at the picture..9ad6f0328d3e6942cd243de2d6a06193-1.png
    huggs n faith to all
    suzz

Wtf? Is this picture photoshopped? Now I recognize nobobdy there...Michael nor O2-guy... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

@tekamjforever
    35 years old...15years older than me...<!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    How damn much I hate my life. It's so f*cking unfair! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

i dont know if its photoshop or not..but if you make the picture bigger it doesnt look like our mj..the nose is really different just for starters..idk..i just never seen that picture b4 and wanted to post it and see if anyone could tell if it is photoshop...
    huggs n faith to all
    suzz
  • fedeDAfedeDA Posts: 48
    I think in the press conference was not Michael. For me the reason is very simple. Michael knew that he would not do the concerts and did not want to mislead people that way. In this served the double.