Randy Jackson Rushed to Hosptal

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited January 1970 in News
http://x17online.com/celebrities/michael_jackson/x17_xclusive_randy_jackson_rushed_to_hospital-06152010.php

X17 XCLUSIVE - Randy Jackson Rushed To Hospital
X17online exclusively has learned that Randy Jackson has been rushed to the hospital suffering from chest pains.

We're told that Michael Jackson'syoungest brother was working on his brother's memorial gathering, to take place on June 25, when he started feeling the strong pains. He was immediately rushed to Huntington Memorial in Pasadena.

Jackson recently told X17online that he has been under a tremendous amount of stress lately while trying to organize support for their case against Dr. Conrad Murray, Michael's personal physician who admitted administering the lethal dose of Propofol that led to Michael's death.

Just yesterday, he and other members of the Jackson family were in court in the hopes that Dr. Murray would have his California medical licence revoked. When the judge ruled in favor of Murray keeping his license, the Jacksons saw this as a "tremendous blow."

On June 25, it will be the one year anniversary of Michael's death, and the family plans to gather at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in his honor. Randy has been spearheading the event.

A Jackson source tells X17online, "Randy is doing as well as can be expected. This is the first time he has ever felt pain like this. He doesn't want to take any chances. He wants to make sure that he's well enough to make his brother's anniversary a memorable day for his family and Michael's fans."

We wish him a speedy recovery!

Comments

• DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    WOAH! What is going on?> is this for real???
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    OH HECK NO!!! POOR RANDY PLZ BE OK. NOW, THAT'S WEIRD JUNE ALSO!!!!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I really hope this is not true... X17online is the only one reporting it.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• It doesnt suprise me at all.I saw him yesterday and he didn`t look good at all.He seemed very depressed.Hope he is taking care of himself...
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Oh my G......................
  • Is TMZ on this????? I hope this is not true! I pray that he is ok.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Oh no hope he is ok
    ok, something weird speaking of TMZ how can they not be on this if it's happening in the Jackson Camp. Come on! We knew about Mike way way before things happened.
    Genieve has twittered this:

Yes my father is okay. Thank you everyone for asking

She tweeted ten mins ago.
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    A Jackson source tells X17online, "Randy is doing as well as can be expected. This is the first time he has ever felt pain like this. He doesn't want to take any chances. He wants to make sure that he's well enough to make his brother's anniversary a memorable day for his family and Michael's fans."

It sounds nothing serious but he wants to make sure...I hope he's o.k now!
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I'm checking to see if this was a false report or f it was but Randy's condition is okay.
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    tmz have the news
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/<!-- m -->
    As long as Dr Murray doesnt treat him, i guess he will be ok.
    why is Randy even thinking about making the anniversary memorable, when he himself has chest pain focus on that the anniversary can wait what matters is his health first. This makes you go uhum? Why if I'm having chest pain would I really be thinking about anniversary I think this is strange maybe it's just me. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> CM gonna be da first one there he's gonna be I'm Michael Jackson's doctor I can help, oh no it's Randy!
    tmz have the news
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/<!-- m -->

yes, as soon as it got mentioned on this thread I noticed it we being watched
    CM gonna be da first one there he's gonna be I'm Michael Jackson's doctor I can help, oh no it's Randy!

Thats flipping hilarious... could you imagine??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • praying for the jackson family
    CM gonna be da first one there he's gonna be I'm Michael Jackson's doctor I can help, oh no it's Randy!

Thats flipping hilarious... could you imagine??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Randy is gonna be like get away from me dude!!!!
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    praying for the jackson family

we should be always yes
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I believe TMZ gets a lot of their stories from tweetdeck also.
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    I hope he's alright <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    Genieve has twittered this:

Yes my father is okay. Thank you everyone for asking

She tweeted ten mins ago.
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    maybe another cancellation tribute
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    maybe another cancellation tribute

Oh you can bet on that. If they really wanted a tribute, it would have happened already.

I do hope that Randy is ok, I'm a bit worried.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• KeikoKeiko Posts: 50

Hmmm. Imagine if, during the next court hearing, Randy collapsed. He's got no pulse and isn't breathing (I pray this doesn't happen, as I am worried about him - bear with me - I'm talking hypothetically). Murray leaps into action and performs CPR (properly, even!) in front of everyone in that room - the judge and any press included. He saves Randy's life (See, it has a happy ending!). I wonder how (or if) that would change the public's opinion of him. Just my random thoughts, sorry if that offended anyone. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->