Randy Jackson Rushed to Hosptal

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Keiko after all we have seen, does not surprise me that something like this might happen. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

God grant that Randy is well <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I am really starting to worry about Mrs. Jackson. This is too much stress for her. I for one will be sending up a special prayer for her continued good health. June again, 2nd youngest son, does not paint a pretty picture. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Katherine Jackson, may God dispatch his angels to watch over you. I love you and the world loves you.
  • http://x17online.com/celebrities/michael_jackson/x17_xclusive_randy_jackson_rushed_to_hospital-06152010.php

X17 XCLUSIVE - Randy Jackson Rushed To Hospital
    X17online exclusively has learned that Randy Jackson has been rushed to the hospital suffering from chest pains.

We're told that Michael Jackson'syoungest brother was working on his brother's memorial gathering, to take place on June 25, when he started feeling the strong pains. He was immediately rushed to Huntington Memorial in Pasadena.

Jackson recently told X17online that he has been under a tremendous amount of stress lately while trying to organize support for their case against Dr. Conrad Murray, Michael's personal physician who admitted administering the lethal dose of Propofol that led to Michael's death.

Just yesterday, he and other members of the Jackson family were in court in the hopes that Dr. Murray would have his California medical licence revoked. When the judge ruled in favor of Murray keeping his license, the Jacksons saw this as a "tremendous blow."

On June 25, it will be the one year anniversary of Michael's death, and the family plans to gather at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in his honor. Randy has been spearheading the event.

A Jackson source tells X17online, "Randy is doing as well as can be expected. This is the first time he has ever felt pain like this. He doesn't want to take any chances. He wants to make sure that he's well enough to make his brother's anniversary a memorable day for his family and Michael's fans."

We wish him a speedy recovery!

Where does Randy live?
    I put his name in a search and I come up with the following. It is under the heading "Premium Public Records" page 3.
    Randall Jackson (age: 48)
    Encino, CA

http://www.123people.com/s/steven+randall+jackson

The hospital he was supposedly taken to is located at 100 W. California Blvd., Pasadena, California

If he was at home in Encino at the time, that it quite the drive to a Pasadena Hospital. Just sayin...
    http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENCA376&=&q=encino&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Hospitals near Encino California
    http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENCA376&=&q=encino&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    I don't think his name is Randall <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I don't think his name is Randall <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    His name is Steven Randall Jackson

Randy Jackson (born Steven Randall Jackson on October 29, 1961 in Gary, Indiana) is an African-American singer and musician and a member of the Jacksons. By the time Randy was 11, he had joined his brothers as member of their touring band playing congas.
    http://www.spiritus-temporis.com/randy-jackson-musician-/

Randy Jackson (musician)

Background information
    Birth name Steven Randall Jackson
    Born October 29, 1961 (1961-10-29) (age 48)
    Gary, Indiana, United States
    Origin Los Angeles, California, United States
    Genres R&B, pop, soul, dance, rock, New Jack Swing
    Occupations Singer–songwriter, Musician, Dancer
    Years active 1975–2001
    Labels Motown Records, CBS Records
    Associated acts The Jackson 5/Jacksons

Steven Randall "Randy" Jackson (born October 29, 1961) is an American singer and musician, a member of The Jacksons. Nicknamed "Little Randy", he is the youngest of the Jackson brothers, and the second youngest of the nine Jackson siblings, before sister Janet.
    Randy was only three when the Jackson 5 was formed and therefore was not an original member. While his brothers toured, he honed his skills as a musician, mastering piano.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Jackson_%28musician%29

His son is named Steven Randall Jackson Jr.
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    @keiko at this point anything is possible. Yep, that would be crazy now don't give the man any ideas.....wow June is quite eventful.
    I still don't see this as a clue, sorry <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I still don't see this as a clue, sorry <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Your closed mindedness, rude comments and lack of research are your problem not mine <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    what i'm not liking about this why all of a sudden Randy is ill. Let's remember Randy has been stirring things up like saying the will is fake like really bringing stuff to attention I think it's quite suspicious now all of a sudden guy has heart problems makes you go uhum........
    what i'm not liking about this why all of a sudden Randy is ill. Let's remember Randy has been stirring things up like saying the will is fake like really bringing stuff to attention I think it's quite suspicious now all of a sudden guy has heart problems makes you go uhum........
    No, its not its call human Nature and the ways things are
    I still don't see this as a clue, sorry <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Your closed mindedness, rude comments and lack of research are your problem not mine <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    And all of you pointless research is bullshit
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    I will continue to pray for the Jackson Family. Please Randy take care of yourself. We all are here with you in supporting MJ. God bless you, Randy. I am sending my love and my prayers to you and your family. xxxxxx
    Can be they have a heart problem, I'm not closing the possibility that Mike can really be gone. They could have hereditary heart problems.

"Just cus I understand doesn't mean I care"
  • I still don't see this as a clue, sorry <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    And all of you pointless research is bullshit

So what are looking for, answers that fit what you already believe and anything else is pointless research? That is your contribution, that is the path the truth? If you already have the answers and don't want to consider anything else, then why are you looking here? If you want to prove my research as pointless bullshit provide some of your own that at least counters mine.

Posting things such as WTF, his name isn't Randall lol and rolling eyes does not provide even a debatable stand point. It is simply ignorance, which means uneducated, uninformed.

I would rather not spend my time showing that assumptions are wrong and actually seeing some research and helpful comments; a real conversation on the topics at hand but some people just try and belittle others with rolling eyes, WTF and down right nastiness.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    if he is ill that could bring plans for the 25th to a halt
    Yes, suspicious mind this could be a legitimate reason not to have anything on the 25th. Good observation. @Serenity patience I know it's hard but we must be patient. Not respond to provocations and try our best remember Michael this man is strong and patient puts up with far more than <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • norrenorre Posts: 51
    And again the word PAINS in the report.
  • Y @Serenity patience I know it's hard but we must be patient. Not respond to provocations and try our best remember Michael this man is strong and patient puts up with far more than <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Thank you so much for the reminder I honestly appreciate it. My patience is wearing thin though patience isn't one of my known virtues...lol This has been a gruelling year and I knew there was something not right from the start on June 25th.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    And again the word PAINS in the report.
    PAINS .....Well I think that settles it for me people. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I got a stupid thought in my mind that keeps niggling at me. I'm hoping Randy is not about to hoax his death. Overload. Brain shutting down. Only way to reboot is BAM
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    At this point I think it can go in any direction. I think mostly MJ goes for the element of surprise. He's thinking, now what would they least expect next. But one thing, everything has a link to something else, somewhere else for us to verify, and understand better.
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    I got a stupid thought in my mind that keeps niggling at me. I'm hoping Randy is not about to hoax his death. Overload. Brain shutting down. Only way to reboot is BAM
    i was thinking the same thing, Randy goes into hospital they do the old switcheroo and Mike comes out.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> BRILLIANT
    i was thinking the same thing, Randy goes into hospital they do the old switcheroo and Mike comes out.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> BRILLIANT
    I'm really starting to think that when people say we hoax believers are insane, they may be on to something. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Y @Serenity patience I know it's hard but we must be patient. Not respond to provocations and try our best remember Michael this man is strong and patient puts up with far more than <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Thank you so much for the reminder I honestly appreciate it. My patience is wearing thin though patience isn't one of my known virtues...lol This has been a gruelling year and I knew there was something not right from the start on June 25th.

It's June Serenity that's why we going all in all directions some say Alive others Dead. I go with Alive sticking with it and if he never comes back in my heart something tells me he's somewhere as long as he's safe who cares just keep da video games and nice things coming Mike <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> For sure there's nothing normal here, fake will, I mean we all have reasons to be suspicious.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    <!-- m -->http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/st ... ed_1148020<!-- m -->

Randy Jackson was taken to the Huntington Memorial Hospital in Pasadena, California on Tuesday (15Jun10) as a precautionary measure, according to TMZ.com.

His representative is urging fans not to worry, insisting, "He's OK."

Randy was last seen in public at Conrad Murray's medical licence review hearing on Monday (14Jun10). The doctor stands accused of administering the anaesthetic Propofol which killed Randy's brother Michael.

Jackson recently spearheaded a campaign to open Glendale, California's Forest Lawn Cemetery to fans of the King of Pop, so they could pay their respects to his brother on the first anniversary of his death

I guess campaign that was going to "open Glendale, California's Forest Lawn Cemetery to fans of King of Pop" will fail because suddenly Randy, no one else, got "heart problem".
    Will see in 25th.