OMG....Joe blaming Katherine...this is it. This is it!

13»

Comments

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    smooth criminal is at the begining of the movie, around minute 25... i was thinking that maybe we have a point about the movie and the real life parallel but: REVERSED!
    At the begining of the Smooth Criminal perfomance he say : WE ARE SIZELLING...
    before he sing HUMAN NATURE: WHY OHH WHY... maybe next we have WHY HE DO THIS...
    before THEY DON´T CARE ABOUR US..
    before...SPEECHLESS
    before JAM
    THATS WHEN LIGHTMAN COME OUT, FLOATING ABOUT THE STAGE... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I said it many times since cinema times that everything is pointed out in TII.
    There are so many story layers in that movie.
    It is a true masterpiece of art, creativity and thoughtfulness.

MJ's most famous dance is: ... the moonwalk
    forwards or backwards?

Did anybody else wonder why Jackson 5 were included into rehearsals for an MJ stage show?
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

It's all there in the movie.

BEAT IT
    KO: IS THIS WORKING THIS EVENING? WITHOUT RUNNIG THE NUMBER I WOULD JUST LIKE, IF MICHAEL WOULD LIKE GIVE HIM JUST A LITTLE RIDE...
    MJ: FROM THE TOP OF BEAIT IT
    KO: WOULD YOU WANNA DO WITH MUSIC ALREADY?
    MJ: YEAH
    KO: CANI GIVE YOU A RIDE FIRST?
    MJ: SURE, WHAT YOU WANT...
    KO: JUST FOR SAFETY, THANK YOU MICHAEL
    MJ: OF COURSE
    KO: MJ,
    MJ: I TRUST IN YOU
    KO: THANK YOU. IS JUST FOR SAFETY. MICHAEL THIS IS THE LOW HIGHT, YOU CAN GO HIGHER...
    MJ: WHY DO YOU TELL ME THIS? YOU KNOW...I WANNA GO HIGHER... GOD BLESS YOU KENNY
    KO: ARE THE FANS WORKING ON THIS? MICHAEL HOLD ON!
    MJ: IT´S VERY NICE
    [/quote]

I FORGOT SOMETHING:
    BEFORE JAM! AND AFTER SPEECHLESS WE HAVE THE PRESS CONFERENCE WHEN HE SAIS :
    SEE YOU IN JULY!!!
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • luchyluchy Posts: 149
    He was a fan who told me that Michael was being brought home on a stretcher.

OMG! I was wondering what this fan is so privileged to have the phone number of Joe. Indeed, how strange to know about the news of Mike not? He was watching the news on TV and a fan called? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> It was not easier and more REAL call the others brothers?

<!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> mean, you killed the riddle
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    He was a fan who told me that Michael was being brought home on a stretcher.

OMG! I was wondering what this fan is so privileged to have the phone number of Joe. Indeed, how strange to know about the news of Mike not? He was watching the news on TV and a fan called? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> It was not easier and more REAL call the others brothers?

Was that the same fan who called Frank Dileo?
  • Great thread 2good2betrue! Put the blame on mame... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->