TS stands for??

sk2001sk2001 Posts: 238
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Guys- this might be the silliest question ever but plz help a sister out here..
I have read the 'tiai' posts and all but can someone plz tell me what TS stands for? Why we call this person TS?
I missed on that part :$ sorry!
Thanks a bunch <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• As far as I know nobody has that answer. My guess is "The Source". IDK...
  • sk2001sk2001 Posts: 238
    As far as I know nobody has that answer. My guess is "The Source". IDK...

hmm that makes sense actually <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    thanks a bunch!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Tom Sneddon <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    i thought it was a combination from "thisisalsoit" and "s.t.u.d.y."

but, does it really matter?
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    This is what TS said :
    For the sake of argument, let’s assume that I do have these personal initials—and if this fact became known, then that alone would prove TIAI to be a fake. Do you suppose that if this were actually the case, I would be so careless as to use “TS” for a username??? After all of the time and thought that was put into TIAI and STUDY: would “TS” thoughtlessly be picked for a username, if it would (supposedly) prove that TIAI is fake? Have any of you TIAI objectors stopped to think about how flimsy your objections really are? And by the way: did any of you sharp investigators notice that “TS” is an abbreviation for T-IAI and S-TUDY??

This is from update #1 <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=3391&p=52818#p52818<!-- l -->
    Thanks guys and although it's not important, I was just curious why we call him/her TS. I just thought maybe I missed reading something. That's all.
    This is what TS said :
    For the sake of argument, let’s assume that I do have these personal initials—and if this fact became known, then that alone would prove TIAI to be a fake. Do you suppose that if this were actually the case, I would be so careless as to use “TS” for a username??? After all of the time and thought that was put into TIAI and STUDY: would “TS” thoughtlessly be picked for a username, if it would (supposedly) prove that TIAI is fake? Have any of you TIAI objectors stopped to think about how flimsy your objections really are? And by the way: did any of you sharp investigators notice that “TS” is an abbreviation for T-IAI and S-TUDY??

This is from update #1 <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=3391&p=52818#p52818<!-- l -->

You know, as I was reading this, I had this weird thought .
    Let's see if I can try to explain it..
    So ok TS here says it would be silly to think he would use his own initials. Now what if that's Exactly what it is. What if he's stating the obvious and taking us for granted? It's like if I steal something from your house, leave a clue that I ran out the window but am still inside your house hiding, would you really look for me inside your house?
    Omg- I'm sorry if I confuse you but it makes perfect sense in my head :$
    plz don't yell for the inconvenience here!
    Tom Sneddon <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

hehehehe
    with the way he handled the case against MJ in 2005,I doubt he's smart enough to come up with this..
  • Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501
    T.S. Eliot.
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    This is what TS said :

You know, as I was reading this, I had this weird thought .
    Let's see if I can try to explain it..
    So ok TS here says it would be silly to think he would use his own initials. Now what if that's Exactly what it is. What if he's stating the obvious and taking us for granted? It's like if I steal something from your house, leave a clue that I ran out the window but am still inside your house hiding, would you really look for me inside your house?
    Omg- I'm sorry if I confuse you but it makes perfect sense in my head :$
    plz don't yell for the inconvenience here!

LOL ! yes, of course....But I think that it is too much a coincidence that his/her initials are the same as tiai and s.t.u.d.y ....I mean what are the odds! Unless it was already planned :
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    T.S. Eliot.

Interesting thought! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501
    T.S. Eliot.

Was just thinking about you actually <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

In the room the women come and go
    Talking of Michelangelo.

<!-- m -->http://www.bartleby.com/198/1.html<!-- m -->
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    T.S. Eliot.

Talking of Michelangelo.

Oh really? It seems like you know how to get me everytime anew. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • AnnekenAnneken Posts: 80
    Guys TS is a big fake!
  • KacyLovesMJKacyLovesMJ Posts: 197
    Guys TS is a big fake!

Prove that?
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    T.S. Eliot.

Talking of Michelangelo.

ah! "the love song of j. alfred prufrock"
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    Isn't he that guy, Tim Simkins?
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Isn't he that guy, Tim Simkins?
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

The one behind TIAI?
    Guys, no one knows for sure who TS is except those he's told and himself. Just because you or someone else found someone with TS as their initials doesn't mean it's him. I really don't think we need to look at WHO he is though because that doesn't matter. He has brought a lot of proof to us about this hoax and even predicted a lot of things before they ever happened. I've witnessed that myself on the old forum.
  • It might be insignificant, but possibly a clue. He/she isn't American - or at least not American educated. In their last post, they used the word "favourite." That is not the American spelling of the word ...so possibly British educated or internationally educated?
    We might not be able to prove his/her identify, but I think it's important to be curious. I find it difficult to be so dependent on a source that we know nothing about...a la tabloids?
    But I tend to be highly skeptical...trust but verify.
    It might be insignificant, but possibly a clue. He/she isn't American - or at least not American educated. In their last post, they used the word "favourite." That is not the American spelling of the word ...so possibly British educated or internationally educated?
    We might not be able to prove his/her identify, but I think it's important to be curious. I find it difficult to be so dependent on a source that we know nothing about...a la tabloids?
    But I tend to be highly skeptical...trust but verify.

I don't mean to sound rude when I say this so pardon me if it comes across that way but... now we are even questioning where he got his education? lol I just think we need to focus more on what he has brought to us that no one has been able to debunk any of instead of trying to figure out who he is. If he ever wants to "reveal" his identity, then let him do it in his own time. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I don't see anything wrong with being curious, that's human nature, but I don't think it needs to be priority over the evidence he has given and a lot of people are putting it as a priority. :/
  • mj33mj33 Posts: 42
    Maybe TS has more than one layer like the seven layers of "THIS IS IT"

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9726&p=162903#p162903

Heres some I can think of:

Taken from: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=3391&p=52818#p52818

T-IAI and S-TUDY

Take from: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9726&p=162903#p162903

Layer seven: Other than the letter “H”, there are seven letters that read the same forwards and backwards: T I S I S I T. Three of these letters are vowels (layers five and six); and the other four letters are two very interesting consonants, mirrored forwards and backwards.

Thriller Sequel <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Literally:

This is also it study

Truth Seeker

Maybe more? ...
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    Rita Hayworth, I have also noticed the spelling of words in TS' posts. For the most part they are in American English but there have been a couple of exceptions. One word was in English with the Latin "ae" as opposed to just an "e" used in American English. It's not conclusive as to the person's nationality or where they were educated as I also write in both.
  • mj33mj33 Posts: 42
    I was thinking maybe something do with numerology?

I have no idea but maybe someone else can shed some light?

T = 20
    S = 19

20 + 19 = 39
    3 + 9 = 12, 1 + 2 = 3

20199102 (Mirrored)

2019 as a year?
    20 : 19 as an hour and minute

20-19 maybe a bible passage?

Or maybe no numerology at all.
  • This is an interesting conversation...because I think one of Michael's lessons was to question the source of your information. In my own experience, I don't rush to accept information until I understand the source. It's too easy to be led astray. Michael's whole life is empirical evidence of that. It wasn't about TS's education or nationality, but curious about what his/her sources may be. Our perspective of truth is shaped by our life experiences. When I listen to people, I try to understand where they are "coming from" because all of us, for good or evil, are highly influenced by our life experiences. It's a constant battle with me on this site to stay objective. There are so many things that are said that I "want" to believe but I try to step back and understand if it's because these are things that I want to believe or have the facts been presented to make it rationally impossible not to believe.

It's difficult....but maybe that's the test.