TS stands for??

Comments

• sk2001sk2001 Posts: 238
    I agree. TS has beeninforming us with good info but I am curious.
    I was reading posts about BOW and many otherwho came nwent but TS has always been someone we look fwd to getting directs from. So a lil curiosity about who we follow isn't bad .. It's all for LOVE
    It might be insignificant, but possibly a clue. He/she isn't American - or at least not American educated. In their last post, they used the word "favourite." That is not the American spelling of the word ...so possibly British educated or internationally educated?
    We might not be able to prove his/her identify, but I think it's important to be curious. I find it difficult to be so dependent on a source that we know nothing about...a la tabloids?
    But I tend to be highly skeptical...trust but verify.
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    This is an interesting conversation...because I think one of Michael's lessons was to question the source of your information. In my own experience, I don't rush to accept information until I understand the source. It's too easy to be led astray. Michael's whole life is empirical evidence of that. It wasn't about TS's education or nationality, but curious about what his/her sources may be. Our perspective of truth is shaped by our life experiences. When I listen to people, I try to understand where they are "coming from" because all of us, for good or evil, are highly influenced by our life experiences. It's a constant battle with me on this site to stay objective. There are so many things that are said that I "want" to believe but I try to step back and understand if it's because these are things that I want to believe or have the facts been presented to make it rationally impossible not to believe.

It's difficult....but maybe that's the test.

Rita, you are the voice of reason here! I totally agree with you. Even TS says....Do you think for yourself?
  • sk2001sk2001 Posts: 238
    I don't think youare rudeorNyone who can have different opinion is as long as they don't attack personally <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    the whole point ofthistopicwas to understand for me why or how we came tocalling this person TS. I read his posts so thought maybe I missed something that gave us areason for calling him TS.. Isit something we gave this person or did he/she call themslves TS..
    With the way he has been posting, I would think TS= too smart lol (jokes)
    It might be insignificant, but possibly a clue. He/she isn't American - or at least not American educated. In their last post, they used the word "favourite." That is not the American spelling of the word ...so possibly British educated or internationally educated?
    We might not be able to prove his/her identify, but I think it's important to be curious. I find it difficult to be so dependent on a source that we know nothing about...a la tabloids?
    But I tend to be highly skeptical...trust but verify.

I don't mean to sound rude when I say this so pardon me if it comes across that way but... now we are even questioning where he got his education? lol I just think we need to focus more on what he has brought to us that no one has been able to debunk any of instead of trying to figure out who he is. If he ever wants to "reveal" his identity, then let him do it in his own time. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I don't see anything wrong with being curious, that's human nature, but I don't think it needs to be priority over the evidence he has given and a lot of people are putting it as a priority. :/
  • This is an interesting conversation...because I think one of Michael's lessons was to question the source of your information. In my own experience, I don't rush to accept information until I understand the source. It's too easy to be led astray. Michael's whole life is empirical evidence of that. It wasn't about TS's education or nationality, but curious about what his/her sources may be. Our perspective of truth is shaped by our life experiences. When I listen to people, I try to understand where they are "coming from" because all of us, for good or evil, are highly influenced by our life experiences. It's a constant battle with me on this site to stay objective. There are so many things that are said that I "want" to believe but I try to step back and understand if it's because these are things that I want to believe or have the facts been presented to make it rationally impossible not to believe.

It's difficult....but maybe that's the test.

I agree with you. That is just being wise. And it doesn't mean that we don't agree with the person. There is a fine line between being smart and being gullible. I think everyone who's commented on this thread as brought up true and valid points but the way a person communicates gives clear indication of their influences in life. Blessings on all of you.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    From the very beginning, TS has repeatedly stated that who is he is completely irrelevant...he even went as far as telling us NOT to trust him. Instead, he asked us to 'think for ourselves' and actually research the information being provided and come to our own conclusions. If we found out tomorrow that TS had been writing to us from behind bars, for having committed atrocious crimes...could ANY of the information he has given us be discredited simply because of 'who' he is?

It is only 'human nature' that we're curious as to who TS really is...I'm sure he understands that. He has said that he would reveal his identity when the time is right...it's obviously not that time yet. In fact, I think these discussions about who he really is, and comments stating that 'he's fake' without any proof, and suggestions that he writes too much, have actually pissed him off (see update #6). There's an old saying that goes "Never bite the hand that feeds you"...TS has been 'feeding' us important and relevant information from day one...information about the 'real' world that is happening all around us, yet that most are blind to. Just based on the time and effort that TS has spent on trying to help us...I think he deserves a certain measure of respect, even if we don't know his 'credentials'.

This ongoing back and forth dissection of TS reminds me of MJ's song, "Why You Wanna Trip On Me'.....

They say I'm different
    They don't understand
    But there's a bigger problem
    That's much more in demand
    You got world hunger
    Not enough to eat
    So there's really no time
    To be trippin' on me

You got school teachers
    Who don't wanna teach
    You got grown people
    Who can't write or read
    You got strange diseases
    Ah but there's no cure
    >You got many doctors
    That aren't so sure
    So tell me

Why you wanna trip on me
    Why you wanna trip on me
    Stop trippin'

We've got more problems
    Than we'll ever need
    You got gang violence
    And bloodshed on the street
    You got homeless people
    With no food to eat
    Wtih no clothes on their back
    And no shoes for their feet

We've got drug addiction
    In the minds of the weak
    We've got so much corruption
    Police brutality
    We've got streetwalkers
    Walkin' into darkness
    Tell me
    What are you doing
    To try to stop this

Why you wanna trip on me
    Why you wanna trip on me
    Why you wanna trip on me
    Stop trippin'
    Yeah stop tripin'
    Everybody just stop tripin'

Why you wanna trip on me
    Why you wanna trip on me
    Why you wanna trip on me
    Why you wanna trip on me
    Stop trippin'

Why you wanna trip on me
    Why you wanna trip on me
    Why you wanna trip on me
    Why you wanna trip on me
    Ooh stop trippin
    Yeah stop trippin'
    Everybody just stop trippin'

With L.O.V.E. always.
  • T.S. Eliot.

Interesting thought! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Was just thinking about you actually <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

In the room the women come and go
    Talking of Michelangelo.

<!-- m -->http://www.bartleby.com/198/1.html<!-- m -->

I don't think T.S. Eliot or his poetry directly relates to the hoax, (I can't find anything that says MJ was a lover of T.S. Eliot), but it's funny that just last week I was thinking about The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S. Eliot. I couldn't figure out why this poem popped in my head. "In a minute there are decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse..."
    ..."Would it have been worth while,
    To have bitten off the matter with a smile,
    To have squeezed the universe into a ball
    To roll it toward some overwhelming question,
    To say: “I am Lazarus, come from the dead,
    Come back to tell you all, I shall tell you all”—

It's one of my favorite poems so it's interesting to see it referenced here all of sudden.

However, it is interesting that T.S. was the original name of the song by MJ: <!-- m -->http://www.juliensauctions.com/auctions ... on-40.html<!-- m -->

It could matter what T.S. stands for if in fact the TS messages are directly from Michael.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    It doesn't matter who TS is, what matters is the information and numerical perfection interwoven throughout this hoax. And he opened our eyes to that
    However, being human beings, we are a curious lot and it is only normal to think about who he may be. To quote TS
    "And for those who still aren't sure if TS has inside information, ONE MORE TIME, here is a list of TIAI predictions.

When I was reading this I thought of Mike in TII when he says Let's do it ONE MORE TIME.
    Maybe it it is time for my daily straight jacket therapy, but when I was reading that ,those words jumped out at me like Mike was saying it.
    I think there is a real possibility that TS is MJ.
    Another interesting point in the last direct was when TS said that
    "You are being tested to see whether you can unbiasedly assess evidence based upon the evidence itself and not who the evidence came from or who you think it came from."
    I think I misunderstood this at first like some others, and took it to mean that if we are not sharp enough in interpreting the leads and connecting the dots then we would fail. On revision, I believe TS was implying the failing aspect was in regards to ignoring the evidence presented because of who presents it. And thank goodness for that. Or I'd be up doo doo creek without a paddle if brain power was the criteria for passing.
  • You make a good point...but I see it a different way. The fact that he/she gets angry when we question them, makes me think of 2 things:

1) When people become defensive about being questioned, I think of Shakespeare's quote "Me thinks thou dost protest too much." Good police work always will pursue the one who when questioned is most defensive.

2( Because TS DOES become defensive, makes me believe it is not Michael. He would not handle himself that way on a website of believers looking for the truth. He was wise enough to know that becoming defensive is the best way to shut down interactive and questioning conversations

3) To be able to share opinions in a thoughtful and respectful manner is a learned art on the road to emotional maturity and an art that we rarely see practiced by politicians and others. It takes time but this website is a great way to "practice."

Thanks to all for your thoughtful and insightful comments.
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    I never read the TS topics, but could it be as simpel as Topic Starter?

Maybe it's Michael himself if it isn't a faker? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

2ebaamu.jpg
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    We must give a sense to a message regarding its content no matter who is the messenger. What's the most important in terms of being well informed ? To get valuable information after investigation or to consider an information valuable and true only considering the messenger ? I think that we always must stick to the message first, focus on what is relevant or not no matter who is behind. In a way to not know the messenger forces us to think for ourselves because when we don't know who is behind the message we will have less prejudices (positive or negative) and will investigate.
    When we know who is the messenger we will have prejudices (it's human nature) and will more easily believe or not the message without investigation just because we know who is behind.

Now it's normal to want to know who TS really is but we have to be patient.
  • new tiuxnew tiux Posts: 104
    Wednesday, June 9, 2010
    TIAI Revealed As Bullshit

I said it a few posts ago that Xenogears, over at MJHD.NET, was one smart cookie and they proved it by digging in to TIAI and its creator Tim Simkin.

this is what I just found in internet <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> if you dare take a look at http://mjhdconspiracy.blogspot.com/ but I must warn you, it's not a nice page to visit <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I don't even know how the h*ll did I get there...my god, who runs it?
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    I don't follow TS and really dont care for he or she. He or she is just a believer just everyone else on this forum. Nothing more
  • new tiuxnew tiux Posts: 104
    ok....now I know how did I get there...It was because of user here named Hotice who was complainig about using his/her investigations without his/her permission and I visited her blogspot http://xscapemj.blogspot.com/ and there was a link to the next blog...
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    All I know about the person who runs MJHDConspiracy/The Dog is that their preference in dog food is "Cesar" gourmet, nothing else will do.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    All I know about the person who runs MJHDConspiracy/The Dog is that their preference in dog food is "Cesar" gourmet, nothing else will do.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Wednesday, June 9, 2010
    TIAI Revealed As Bullshit

I said it a few posts ago that Xenogears, over at MJHD.NET, was one smart cookie and they proved it by digging in to TIAI and its creator Tim Simkin.

this is what I just found in internet <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> if you dare take a look at http://mjhdconspiracy.blogspot.com/ but I must warn you, it's not a nice page to visit <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I don't even know how the h*ll did I get there...my god, who runs it?

I read something about her being a member of THIS site (but who was never caught) and also of MJHD.net

EDIT:

daa.png
  • KacyLovesMJKacyLovesMJ Posts: 197
    To the OP of this topic, TS started calling himself that, we didn't start that one. S.T.U.D.Y. is what he went by on the old forum and when TIAI did it's "Reveal" redirect, that is when TS started posted here under that name.

And for everyone else that keeps talking about WHO he is (not how he got his name) :
    However, I will give another hint on my identity, and the source for my information: so far, I have only seen one discussion that was correct. Should Jacksons tweet about This Is Also It, as some have suggested, so that there will be no doubt? Actually, I already addressed this very question in Update #2 {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=3965}. See also Update 5a, section 5-2, comment about 5-5 redirect: a very similar tweet that was also from Jermaine {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9726}.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    To the OP of this topic, TS started calling himself that, we didn't start that one. S.T.U.D.Y. is what he went by on the old forum and when TIAI did it's "Reveal" redirect, that is when TS started posted here under that name.

And for everyone else that keeps talking about WHO he is (not how he got his name) :
    However, I will give another hint on my identity, and the source for my information: so far, I have only seen one discussion that was correct. Should Jacksons tweet about This Is Also It, as some have suggested, so that there will be no doubt? Actually, I already addressed this very question in Update #2 {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=3965}. See also Update 5a, section 5-2, comment about 5-5 redirect: a very similar tweet that was also from Jermaine {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9726}.

And the answer is?
    And the answer is?

I have my ideas but I am not focused on that. I do not focus on who he is but I feel this is getting out of hand on here. There has been so much talk on here about who he is more than what he is trying to say to us.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I got what he said.
    Now I want to know who that person is.
    In time we will know. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Tale Spewer
  • great question....
  • FoxelloFoxello Posts: 48
    From TS' Update #6:

"I’m not sure if anyone noticed that the last half of “DOTS” is “TS”."

Sure seems like a clue to me? If so, does that mean 'D' and 'O' stands for something? I'm confuzzled! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Or.....
    However, I will give another hint on my identity.......

also from Jermaine

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Whoever TS is, he/she is clearly very clever and has been able to connect the 'dots' very well. Whether he/she is a friend/family member of MJ, or even MJ himself (I personally don't think so), or simply an investigator, they are doing a good job and I hope they will eventually reveal themselves <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Isn't he that guy, Tim Simkins?
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I had heard that in the past and commented on it. Hopefully that is not the case (I have a 70% belief that TS isn't Tim Simkins and that the STUDY newsletter site was just a plant like TS said in his recent UPDATE). <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->