Conrad Murray -- Lookin' for a Quick Buzz

JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
edited January 1970 in News

Originally posted Jun 21st 2010 8:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Conrad Murray didn't need to be put under for this procedure ... he got a haircut!

0621-haircut-launch-credit.jpg
http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/conrad_murray_gets_a_haircut

The good doctor got a trim this weekend at a barber shop in West L.A.

The barber was in the room the entire time.

Comments

• JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    orphea_010j11_murray_npg_16_full.jpg

orphea_010j11_murray_npg_09_full.jpg

orphea_010j11_murray_npg_15_full.jpg

orphea_010j11_murray_npg_05_full.jpg

orphea_010j11_murray_npg_03_full.jpg
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    llol the barber look a little bit to chris tucker
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    Seriously, now we can all see (believer or non believer) that this really isn't making any sence now does it?!
    Murray is getting a hair cut...and there are 5!! pictures of it, Michael "dies" and there's supposed to be only 1 real ambulance picture? aah come on!

And why all the michael news all of a sudden?
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    Holy cow when I first opened this and saw that first picture it looked like someone was holding a gun to his head <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • LMAO! Framed SUNFLOWER picture! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• Photo credits again go to The National Photo Group <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    Seriously, that first picture is freaking me out! It DOES look like Murray has a gun held to his head at a quick glance - and check out the expression on his face. It's probably how he WOULD look if a gun was being pointed at him.

Could this be symbolic?
  • Is that the full moon on their little aprons? LOL
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    CM is posing there's something wrong with his behavior looks too happy and casual for having "killed" the K.O.P. Mike just how u doing this haha <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • OK....I just have to pipe in here because this is too weird. First off, Murray needs a haircut about as desperately as I need a boob job
    NOT!

1) I frankly see no difference in his hair before and after.
    2)Take a look at Murray's cape----it has a full moon on it! What!?!?!?!?!?! (A full moon on summer solstice!!!)
    3)Sunflowers on the artwork in the background?????
    4)Swirly galaxy-like milky way (abstractness) on Murray's t-shirt! Reminds me of Omer's website! OMG!!!
    5)The play on words "Lookin' for a quick buzz!" Did you know that people abuse propofol for a quick buzz too????!!!!
    6)That bright orange rugby-like polo shirt worn by the hairdresser oddly reminds me of something I saw Tito wear in the A&E Family Dynasty shows!
    7)Murray is happy to "smile pretty" for the camera! IMO, he is way too happy to oblige!
  • OK....I just have to pipe in here because this is too weird. First off, Murray needs a haircut about as desperately as I need a boob job
    NOT!

1) I frankly see no difference in his hair before and after.
    2)Take a look at Murray's cape----it has a full moon on it! What!?!?!?!?!?! (A full moon on summer solstice!!!)
    3)Sunflowers on the artwork in the background?????
    4)Swirly galaxy-like milky way (abstractness) on Murray's t-shirt! Reminds me of Omer's website! OMG!!!
    5)The play on words "Lookin' for a quick buzz!" Did you know that people abuse propofol for a quick buzz too????!!!!
    6)That bright orange rugby-like polo shirt worn by the hairdresser oddly reminds me of something I saw Tito wear in the A&E Family Dynasty shows!
    7)Murray is happy to "smile pretty" for the camera! IMO, he is way too happy to oblige!
    I seriously want to get a batik sunflower dress. That exact print. Seriously!!! That would be so cool!
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i see sunflowers, btw murray expressions are halirious
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I see numeber 3
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    A nice one. <br />CM frightened from afar and relaxed in a close-up.<br />Reminds me of the illusive pseudo-giant in one of children's fairy tales.<br />The closer you get to the giant the smaller and the more harmless he is.<br /><br />The strange advert board gives this as first characters:<br />"hhbhchllhshrprs"<br />which reminds me of existing languages where words have no vowels but express specific meanings. <br />"Hurry hurry back home chill house harpers." LOL<br /><br />Of course all photo credits go to National Photo Group.<br /><br />Thanks for the "gunshot" razor impression.<br /><br />Thanks for the red sunflowers in the background and a blue and red Obama beneath someone shaving another person with a shaving knive (not a razor) which is excellent reference to look at while you are being shaved yourself  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> .<br /><br />Thanks for all the orange and the popping out blue #3 on the poloshirt that would better fit a t-shirt and is just jumping into the eyes.<br /><br />Thanks for the background portrait that I would identify as Jimi Hendrix who died under circumstances that were never fully explained.<br /><br />Edit:<br />nothing of the following is important - Orphea is an image data base tool both used by NPG and TMZ. (see later post). LOL sorry for any inconvenience but we found some truth in the end  <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <br />And special thanks to naming all pictures with "ORPHEA" which leads us to the twin cities of Sodom and Gomorrah and the Kessler twins<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodom_and_Gomorrah_%281963_film%29<br /><br />and Orphean or Orpheus.<br /><br />"<br />The most famous story in which Orpheus figures is that of his wife Eurydice (also known as Agriope). While walking among her people, the Cicones, in tall grass at her wedding, Eurydice ran into a nest of snakes which bit her fatally on her heel. Distraught, Orpheus played such sad songs and sang so mournfully that all the nymphs and gods wept. On their advice, Orpheus traveled to the underworld and by his music softened the hearts of Hades and Persephone (he was the only person ever to do so), who agreed to allow Eurydice to return with him to earth on one condition: he should walk in front of her and not look back until they both had reached the upper world. He set off with Eurydice following and in his anxiety as soon as he reached the upper world he turned to look at her, forgetting that both needed to be in the upper world, and she vanished for the second time, but now forever.<br />[...]<br />The myth theme of not looking back...<br /><br />[youtube:21z96t82] />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=025DA3ZZEBs<br /><br />[...]<br />According to a Late Antique summary of Aeschylus's lost play Bassarids, Orpheus at the end of his life disdained the worship of all gods save the sun, whom he called Apollo. One early morning he went to the oracle of Dionysus at Mount Pangaion[49] to salute his god at dawn, but was rent to pieces by Thracian Maenads for not honoring his previous patron (Dionysus) and buried in Pieria.<br />[...]<br />Orphic poetry was recited in mystery-rites and purification rituals.<br />[...]<br />Those who were especially devoted to these ritual and poems often practiced vegetarianism and abstention from sex, and refrained from eating eggs and beans — which came to be known as the Orphikos bios, or "Orphic way of life".<br />[...]<br />W.K.C. Guthrie wrote that Orpheus was the founder of mystery religions and the first to reveal to men the meanings of the initiation rites."<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orphean_(mythology)<br /><br />Today has been summer solstice - a turn in time.<br />While he is mounting to raise anew we should not look back to not lose him again forever?<br />Not turn to past but to future.
  • Conrad Murray -- Lookin' for a Quick Buzz

Conrad Murray didn't need to be put under for this procedure ... he got a haircut!

Okay - they can't be intentionally playing with out minds, right? What is that little picture in the background. It looks like someone holding a knife to his neck. Oh - and nice bracelet. I wonder if there is a message <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • orphea_010j11_murray_npg_16_full.jpg

I get a Jackass flashback when looking at this pic <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • npg again <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    orphea_010j11_murray_npg_16_full.jpg

I get a Jackass flashback when looking at this pic <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yup... BAM!

Bam: Concussion Screwed Up 'Jackass 3-D' Shoot
    Originally posted Jun 15th 2010 12:17 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Bam Margera has a pretty ridiculous problem on his hands -- he says the concussion he suffered this past weekend screwed up his upcoming shoot for "Jackass 3-D" ... because his stunt involved being hit in the head.

0614-bam-ex-tmz-jackass-1.jpg

Bam tells TMZ he flew from West Chester, PA to Los Angeles yesterday so he and the boys could shoot the intro to the movie -- in which they're all supposed to take gnarly shots to the dome in 3-D slow motion.

Bam says his head-shot scene has to be rewritten because he suffered a concussion and internal bleeding on Saturday -- when he was allegedly attacked by a bat-wielding 59-year-old woman.

As for Bam's replacement scene ... it's probably gonna hurt anyway.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/14/bam-marge ... at-attack/<!-- m -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Posted one hour later:
    "[Murray] doesn't want to distract people by reminding them of Michael's death."
    http://www.tmz.com/category/celebrity-justice/
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

TMZ are giving me vivid imaginations of being a comic book, today. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I do not know what to say things TMZ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494

*******************************************************************************************************
    What on earth do you think THIS means?

That sentence struck me as VERY, VERY ODD! Your thoughts please, Hoaxers?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

*******************************************************************************************************
    What on earth do you think THIS means?

That sentence struck me as VERY, VERY ODD! Your thoughts please, Hoaxers?

It's a joke... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Murray allegedly put Mike under and left the room, remember?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

TMZ is teasing us, the hell we care about murray getting a hair cut <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> the barber was in the room the entire time <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

the good doctor... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

TMZ is hilarious!!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    Thank you, Souza...I forgot for a minute how HILARIOUS TMZ can be!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

If you ask me, it couldn't be more obvious that this is meant to offer us clues....
    lots to things going on in the pix...I too had the same impression of the clippers to CM's head...looks like a gun at first glance....and all of it looks so staged....his hair looks no shorter to me!