Conrad Murray -- Lookin' for a Quick Buzz

13»

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Reminds me of a famous couple of pictures to do with Elvis Presley......when he joined the army.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> And the hair that was left from the haircut, was sold...

• Who lives in LA and can go to Nextcuts to take some pictures..? I'd really like to compare some pics, as pic 1 one and pic 5 don't look appear to having been taken at the same location.

Pic 1:

orphea_010j11_murray_npg_16_full.jpg

Pic 5:
    orphea_010j11_murray_npg_03_full.jpg

In pic 1 we see the turquoise colored side of what appears to be a door. In pic 5 we get to see quite a good view of the barber shop, yet no where I can locate anything that looks like that turquoise colored thing.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I also notice one other thing. I see an ankle!!!!!! Of course Murray is not standing up so it does nothing to say to me that Michael is not Murray from time to time and wearing special shoes when he's walking. As a matter of fact from the angle that ankle is showing, I'm not even sure that's Murray's true ankle I'm seeing <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    And you ask why I am so off the wall and determined on this track of thought....because to me Murray is just weird and acts odd constantly! I'd trust Criss Angel or David Blaine to not trick me before I would trust Murray!
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443

Who lives in LA and can go to Nextcuts to take some pictures..? I'd really like to compare some pics, as pic 1 one and pic 5 don't look appear to having been taken at the same location.

Pic 1:

orphea_010j11_murray_npg_16_full.jpg

Pic 5:
    orphea_010j11_murray_npg_03_full.jpg

In pic 1 we see the turquoise colored side of what appears to be a door. In pic 5 we get to see quite a good view of the barber shop, yet no where I can locate anything that looks like that turquoise colored thing.

sadasdm.png
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Holy cow when I first opened this and saw that first picture it looked like someone was holding a gun to his head <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Me too, and also I got the scenario of the electric chair <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    And this is sooo confusing...like one minute Murray has a moon on his smock and one minute the other guy has the moon on his and Murray has the Urn or whatever. And why all the moving around to take photos, from the back where the painting is and then to the area with the mirror. It's not like Murray has a mop of hair to be in the back laying in a sink or something for a wash <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    i see a rabbit, 2 eyes, a number 7, a question mark, and i see murray with 2 different caps on <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    The barber was in the room the entire time.

Who is the barber?

"A barber (from the Latin barba, "beard") is usually someone whose occupation is to cut any type of hair, give shaves, and trim beards. In previous times, barbers also performed surgery and dentistry.
    [...]
    Although many barbers may still deal with facial hair when requested, in American and Commonwealth culture most barbers specialize in cutting men's hair.
    [...]
    Some barbers prefer to see themselves as hairdressers or hairstylists. There is a common misbelief that barbers do not perform any service other than hair cutting, and that cosmetologists perform all coloring and perms. In fact, barbers can cut hair, trim beards, color, perm, provide facials, and shave. They are also licensed to work with artificial hair replacement products (toupées, etc.). Many working stylists are legally barbers. There is some professional rivalry between barbers and cosmetologists, both of which are licensed and regulated."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barber

And he was said to have been present at the shooting all time. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I also notice one other thing. I see an ankle!!!!!! Of course Murray is not standing up so it does nothing to say to me that Michael is not Murray from time to time and wearing special shoes when he's walking. As a matter of fact from the angle that ankle is showing, I'm not even sure that's Murray's true ankle I'm seeing <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    And you ask why I am so off the wall and determined on this track of thought....because to me Murray is just weird and acts odd constantly! I'd trust Criss Angel or David Blaine to not trick me before I would trust Murray!

aren't Murray's shoes the type that michael wears?
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    look at this point I'm even open to the possibility of CM turning out to be Mike. This case has got all of us all over the place Mike how u did this? I don't know I hope u write a book in da future <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Yeah it looks like Murray is wearing loafers but I can't tell if they are brown or black???
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    Yeah it looks like Murray is wearing loafers but I can't tell if they are brown or black???
    brown
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Wearing the same clothes again.........
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    we have here a man who cuts his hair, and the next day that picture of mj with short hair??? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Doctor DeathDoctor Death Posts: 484
    MJ with short hair? Where? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    MJ with short hair? Where? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    here:
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=56&t=11363<!-- l -->
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Wearing the same clothes again.........

You know he has so many financial problems...he has to proove it sometime...

Maybe we coudl send him a few "i told you so !" T-shirt, so he could stay clean !

But one think I cannot explain...he's wearing the same T-shirt, but he has money to travel from Nevada, where he was supposed to work, to have hair cut there since 2 years ? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Do you think he was hitchhiking ? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Something about him is starting to look like Jermaine, something about the shape of his forehead. I dunno, he's just weird and creepy.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Something about him is starting to look like Jermaine, something about the shape of his forehead. I dunno, he's just weird and creepy.

Hahahaha, That would be hilarious!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Jermaine?... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Well honestly they have similar foreheads and their eyes also at times. I think you could more easily make Jermaine into Murray than you could Michael. But I'm not sure Jermaine could hide that hair of his. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->