Conrad Murray -- Lookin' for a Quick Buzz

Comments

• Anyone can see who is the other guy one the other painting (same picture where we see Hendrix painting)
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    To the left of Murray, in the very small photo on the mirror of someone in a white shirt and blue pants. Is that a photo of Mike??

orphea_010j11_murray_npg_05_full.jpg
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    So, ok we get it CM getting all nice and ready with a new haircut, what's next he goes gets a massage, etc....all in preparation for the big day the doctor has to look good for Bam
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    [youtube:2hop0eul] <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • [youtube:2sa4dfbb] <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> :lol THAT DUDE IN FAMILY GUY YES LOOKS LIKE MURRAY. MICHAEL LIKE FAMILY GUY TOO <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Beside the photo of Obama, another photo, this guy has a strange head, it seems an alien <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Thanks for letting us know Murray got a haircut Tmz. What's next?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    AvaMarie Well , maybe now the rage to get a massage .. he must be very stressed <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    OMG TMZ is so funny!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    The pictures look completely staged! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Orphea photo link name debunked:

"Orphea Studio is the Oracle-based Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution from Algoba Systems. Together with Orphea Royalty / Invoice Management (RIM) the Orphea Studio solution lets you easily create, manage, and publish your multimedia library, image bank, or commercial web site. "
    http://www.orphea.com/

So nothing mysterious about this, it is a picture data base stored on a separate server #010.
    NPG uses Orphea, too.
    http://npg.com/

So forget about my previous remarks on Orphean, nothing of this is obviously important.
    LOL
  • Maybe the haircut is a message. I keep thinking about Janet's new haircut and for some reason I feel that she is getting ready for something by doing that. Perhaps when we see Michael again his hair will be very short. Maybe we're being told that Michael has gotten a haircut.

(and notice in a couple of the pics the somewhat abstract painting of sunflowers in the background)
    Mike has a new look <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> New man, improved man looking better than ever I can feel it I almost see the man! Literally, heart attacks, cardiac arrest, fainting Mike we can't wait. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Mike has a new look <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> New man, improved man looking better than ever I can feel it I almost see the man! Literally, heart attacks, cardiac arrest, fainting Mike we can't wait. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Yeah, King of Pop gone and now is Commander in Chief of Army of LOVE.
    TRUE <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Ok what is the stuff on the smocks, Murray's and the Hair cut guy, the stylist? One looks like a full moon and one looks like a drink container or Egyptian flask of some sort and there is a very big number 3 that stands out really well on the sleeve of the one guy. The red lines on the smocks look to me like the lines on the type of machine that monitors heart beats??? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    The colors are like orange and black....Halloween????
    And what is going on in the photo next to the Obama one? Looks like a man wearing a cap....a tam sort of cap is choking a smaller guy WTF lol.....I dunno.
    UM wait a minute!!!! Is that stylist not the guy from Family Matters Waldo Faldo!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    STYLIST LOOKS LIKE YOUNGER SKINNIER VERSION OF CHRIS TUCKER HAHA. NOW, DOES THIS PLACE REALLY EXIST? LOL REMEMBER THE PHOTOSHOPPED FAMILY DOCTOR SIGN A WHILE BACK HAHA. THE PHARMACY. I SEE A LOT OF THINGS OBAMA YES STOOD OUT, PICTURE OF FRAMED SUNFLOWER PIC LOL YES THERE'S MORE IN THOSE PICS.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    OK....I just have to pipe in here because this is too weird. First off, Murray needs a haircut about as desperately as I need a boob job
    NOT!

1) I frankly see no difference in his hair before and after.
    2)Take a look at Murray's cape----it has a full moon on it! What!?!?!?!?!?! (A full moon on summer solstice!!!)
    3)Sunflowers on the artwork in the background?????
    4)Swirly galaxy-like milky way (abstractness) on Murray's t-shirt! Reminds me of Omer's website! OMG!!!
    5)The play on words "Lookin' for a quick buzz!" Did you know that people abuse propofol for a quick buzz too????!!!!
    6)That bright orange rugby-like polo shirt worn by the hairdresser oddly reminds me of something I saw Tito wear in the A&E Family Dynasty shows!
    7)Murray is happy to "smile pretty" for the camera! IMO, he is way too happy to oblige!

Yeah your right. That does look like the shirt that Tito wore on the Jackson family dynasty. Funny how Murray's facial expression progress on the pic from the first pic he look kinda mad then he looks super happy all smiling. Anyway why is it so significant that Murray got a haircut and his hair still looks exactly the same. That brotha look like a fake barber too. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> The way he holding those clippers in the first pic whenever I see a black man cut hair they tilt the head to the side to line up the edges. He is holding the hair clippers all weird. Also why is Murray sitting in front of the flower pic on the first two photo then the last photos he's not and the walls are white instead of yellow. There's also pic of people on the outside of the building where Murray is leaving. The top pic almost look like MJ.
  • Mike has a new look <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> New man, improved man looking better than ever I can feel it I almost see the man! Literally, heart attacks, cardiac arrest, fainting Mike we can't wait. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Yeah, King of Pop gone and now is Commander in Chief of Army of LOVE.

I second that and I'm ready to report for duty.
    Someone just said Murray is wearing a Tshirt? I can't be sure what he has on under that smock thing but the same line-like thing is running across his smock and the hair dresser's smock but Murray's looks like an Urn and the other guy's looks like a full moon. And btw there is a full moon about June 26th and a lunar eclipse on July 12.....and 1+2 =3 just like the 3 on that hair dresser's sleeve <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • kel70kel70 Posts: 182
    is that a cool bag for his cokes he's holding or his defiblerator emergency kit <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> these pics really cracked me up <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    What's with the swapping the smocks? In one photo Murray has the full moon on and in another photo the hair stylist has it on? Ok Murray is now making music with barber shop smocks <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    It's a be like Mike thing. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Doctor DeathDoctor Death Posts: 484
    I dont understand. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I was just making a joke reference to all of the smock swapping as in "Musical Smocks", I mean what on earth is Murray and the Barber swapping around their smocks for??? That's just odd.
  • Doctor DeathDoctor Death Posts: 484
    NO nefari.....

I just understand the whole meaning of this story in general....I just dont get it. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->