NEW! Interview with Ben Evestad - what do you see??

13»

Comments

• sk2001sk2001 Posts: 238
    yah i agree. i'm so glad i made sense! it was seriously off that an ambulance was called by the patient loaded away from his house- near the gate- so it could be snapped lol
    keep the clues comin!

so if ben and his team were able to capture a second of them loading the stretcher near the gate, does that mean they wheeled him from the front door of the house??

You know, it was an emergency that needed to be witnessed.
    Everything needed some proof.
    We were even given proofs of proof. (Ben's pic of Christopher taking "the" pic.)
    So it was creation of heavy duty evidence.

When do you need that?
    When you want to make sure that the evidence gets to where it is intended to go and nothing must go wrong about it.
    Double safety layer to get a very important case straight by all means.

We remember that the ambulance was backing out from around the middle of the court.
    The shots at the gate would mean that they wheeled the person to the gate to get some blurry evidence pictures while putting the stretcher in the ambulance at the gate.
    Then the ambulance would manage to get back and fourth up to the middle of the court for the backing out scene.

These "different proof shots" at different angles tell me that not only the videos on the street were produced at least twice (with pylones, without pylones etc., different shadow lengths) as we have seen but also that there are several shots for inside videos - or that this speaks for two ambulances: one near the gate hidden and the one backing out from the middle of the court that we were presented in the first videos.

Ben said they were several persons shooting. But this does not explain the different videos and his very obvious difficulties to explain the story.
    At least he bought himself a new bosses' chair for this interview ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Anyone able to take stills of the stretcher being put into the ambulance from behind the gate. I saw people mention seeing it going in, but I can't... not sure if anyone can get a good shot from that video?