NEW UPDATE ABOUT FOREST LAWN

edited January 1970 in News
I have called FL again, and this is what they said.
i asked them if there will be any sort of event at FL.
and they said no! they said all the news reports are false, and i told them that a friends of mine called them to require about mj's body, and FL responded, that they don't have MJ'S BODY and never had it.
and the guy told me that they were responding to enquiries according to what the JACKSON FAMILY wanted them to respond, this was then and this is now he said.
he said that they are responding according to what the Jackson Family want them to say.

they also said that FL will be opened, but access to the grave is forbidden,
he told me that the JACKSON FAMILY don't want anyone closed to where michael Grave is.
You can call him if you want If you don't believe me .

CALL THERE , HIS NAME IS CLIFFORD.
ASK for CLIFFORD.
Ask him about The event etc...

Phone
1-800-204-3131

International
1-323-254-3131

Comments

• Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    WOW <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ! thanks for calling and sharing this info <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Soo wait they said they never had Michael's body <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ???
    Am i reading that right <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ???
    This is interesting really it is and nothing is going on?!?!?!
    Wow talk about these hoaxes these days i tell ya <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • billiejean17billiejean17 Posts: 266
    They never had Michael's body?
    that's because he's ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AngelinaAngelina Posts: 174
    FL responded, that they don't have MJ'S BODY and never had it.

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • LoudLoud Posts: 303
    I have called FL again, and this is what they said.
    i asked them if there will be any sort of event at FL.
    and they said no! they said all the news reports are false, and i told them that a friends of mine called them to require about mj's body, and FL responded, that they don't have MJ'S BODY and never had it.
    and the guy told me that they were responding to enquiries according to what the JACKSON FAMILY wanted them to respond, this was then and this is now he said.
    he said that they are responding according to what the Jackson Family want them to say.

they also said that FL will be opened, but access to the grave is forbidden,
    he told me that the JACKSON FAMILY don't want anyone closed to where michael Grave is.

You can call him if you want If you don't believe me .

So does this mean that his body is somewhere but not at FL could this be the case? I see a contradiction betweet what is mentioned above and in the last sentence. What is wrog here,please explain maybe I misunderstand this contradiction <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

• I think that mjmjmj means that Forest Lawn said that they don't have MJ'S BODY and never had it as requested by the Jacksons. The Jacksons asked them to give that answer.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    its odd that they say that now very interesting
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    So the media made that up Clifford say <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> and also the Jackson don´t want people close to MJ? O_________________O
  • Pretty much, CLIFFORD told me after i reminded him that my friend has called, and asked where MJ's Body is.
    and now he is saying that the Jackson family don't want anyone anywhere near the grave?
    and he said that he is only responding according to what the Jackson family want them ( FL ) to say.
    so in other words when my friend called FL to ask about MJ's body whereabout, the Jackson family had already told FL " if anyone ask you about MJ'S BODY tell them that you never had his body.
    now what he ( CLIFFORD ) is telling me is this was then n and this is now,
    the Now is : The Jackson family does not want anyone near MJ's grave, there will be no event, the fans can come as usual but they will not have access to the grave inside the mausoleum because it is what the Jackson family told them to.
    the Jackson family according to CLIFFORD does not want anyone near the grave.
  • bliss1712bliss1712 Posts: 122
    I emailed FL regarding this matter today too..this was their reply....

"Thank-You. Intially when Michael Jackson passed away no information
    was given out to the public that Michael Jackson was under our care per the wishes of the Family.
    Michael Jackson was under our care and is interred here at Forest Lawn Memorial Park-Glendale. There
    should be no confusion about that! Thank-You!"

was given out to the public that Michael Jackson was under our care per the wishes of the Family.
    Michael Jackson was under our care and is interred here at Forest Lawn Memorial Park-Glendale. There

Here we go again! Thank you bliss1712 to clarify this situation!
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    I'm confused and dizzy.... I think I must puke... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> WTH? Is he there or not <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Seems a simple enough question that would have only ONE answer. Maybe does not fit the scenario. This sounds like a lot of baloney <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    Wow so we are going in circles now so which is it <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> !?!?! They had his body or not <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> !?!!? Somebody's not telling the truth....A-GAIN <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    To my understanding they have the body but the family do not want the fans to visit his grave! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • so this is what the Jackson family is telling them to say.
    Michael is interred there.
    well! they are Saying what they are being told to say.
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    when was this, when did you send them a email? and when did thwy reply back to you?
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Wow so we are going in circles now so which is it <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> !?!?! They had his body or not <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> !?!!? Somebody's not telling the truth....A-GAIN <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I feel the same we are going in circles. Either they have his body or not.
  • gardenrosegardenrose Posts: 21
    It sounds like in the beginning, they were being told by the Jackson family to tell people Michael was not interned there.
    Now that everything has long been out in the open about where Michael is supposed to be, it is now safe, according to the Jackson family, to let people know that Michael is indeed there.

The confusing part for me is, why would the Jackson family tell FL to lie to people when it was clear that was where Michael was supposed to be? If I remember correctly some people had asked FL if Michael was there AFTER the funeral, and were told Michael was not there. Why would the Jackson's continue to try and keep it a secret after a televised funeral AT FL for Michael?
    Doesn't make any sense. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

LOL, now wouldn't that be a good batcave? Bodyguard in front of the 'mansion', no one can enter, no one would think about it and you get fresh flowers now and then!

It would also explain why sometimes MJ is interred there, sometimes he isn't. I mean he needs to get some fresh air once in a while! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• mrbigshotmrbigshot Posts: 456
    This was the same issue that was proposed by fellow death hoax investigator Tom Pickering who called forest lawn one day and got the same exact response as the first post indicates. Not sure what his opinion was about the matter, but you can find this call and his explanation on his "codeofthriller" account in either death hoax videos he uploaded.

As for the email, I would assume that the response is far from accurate and it is not in there policy to discuss who is interred where and why. The biggest issue is the difference between phone and email. Email is indirect and it is way too easy to mislead an audience or potential individual into thinking one thing, whereas it is a bit more difficult on the phone to do such an act. I think it just could be for legality reasons that when you call, you'll be able to find out who is on the other end of the line, and if they are telling you one thing, they could find themselves in a lot of trouble, but this is only a guess. I'm no lawyer nor do I understand the legal system completely, but something tells me that this particular incident is fishy, meaning, I wholeheartedly believe that the man on the phone was telling the truth whereas the email was just a fib.
  • PheebzzPheebzz Posts: 683
    I called them a few minutes ago. Mr.Clifford is going home right now and i ask my questions to the lady on the phone.
    she told me that only the family is allowed to visit the grave.
    and i asked her if michaels body really buried there and she said: yes it is!

sorry for my bad grammar

i'm confused and i feel lost now
  • Wow! they didn't even let you talk to mr CLIFFORD?
    well.
    let me put it this way.
    this week is gonna be the following:
    MICHAEL is dead.
    it's memorial time.
    this drive sales for whatever he is selling, especially at this time.
    people wanna have a piece of him.
    so it is good marketing strategy for them to tell Forest Lawn if anyone asks you if MJ is at FL you say yes he is.
  • mrbigshotmrbigshot Posts: 456
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/CodeOfThril ... WgRkGpVtlg<!-- m -->

I suggest people watch his videos.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Guest list at Michael's Memorial leaked out, it includes Diana Ross, Lionel Ritchie, Quincey Jones and Stevie Wonder and Brooke Shields. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • PheebzzPheebzz Posts: 683
    Wow! they didn't even let you talk to mr CLIFFORD?
    well.
    let me put it this way.
    this week is gonna be the following:
    MICHAEL is dead.
    it's memorial time.
    this drive sales for whatever he is selling, especially at this time.
    people wanna have a piece of him.
    so it is good marketing strategy for them to tell Forest Lawn if anyone asks you if MJ is at FL you say yes he is.

she tells me that mr. clifford is going at home.
    i think they are all part of this hoax. don't wanna lose my faith! its late here in germany. i'll going to my bed. good night everybody