NEW UPDATE ABOUT FOREST LAWN

13»

Comments

• KEEP THE FAITH
    35818149610540070311761.jpg

35852149610672073611761.jpg
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    FL responded, that they don't have MJ'S BODY and never had it.

they also said that FL will be opened, but access to the grave is forbidden,
    he told me that the JACKSON FAMILY don't want anyone closed to where michael Grave is.
    You can call him if you want If you don't believe me .

CALL THERE , HIS NAME IS CLIFFORD.
    ASK for CLIFFORD.
    Ask him about The event etc...

Phone
    1-800-204-3131

International
    1-323-254-3131

I don't get that! So they never had Michaels Body but he has a grave there???

hm...maybe just reserved?
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    If this is not a hoax,I think Jackson family is responsible for all the hidden clues that have made us become beLIEvers...the reason for that?: to make Michael a legend,to make him "live" forever, and maybe to make more money.
    This is a sad point of view,but it should be a point of view. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    does anybody remember way early in this thing that someone put a post about an old articale by some tabloid i think called the purple onion. it was about something to do with finding micheals bones where he had been buried like years before near the train station area ? this whole deal reminds me of that.
  • VenusVenus Posts: 260
    If they don't have the body it doesn't mean MJ is alive. It can also mean that the family decided to bury him somewhere else.
    If the body is in fact at FL and the family told them the say that he's body is not there, this can also mean that JAcksons what us to think that MJ is alive for some reason (money I guess and interest to other members of the family. How many of you followed the family twitters and stuff before June 25th 2009? I guess not much, and now almost everyone does. Think yourself)
  • ForeverTrueForeverTrue Posts: 228
    okayy.. these people need to make up their mind if they wanna keep any secret <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> is he there or not??
    we'll found out soon i hope <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • So, what do we expect FL to say, "No he's not here cause he faked his death and he's alive." <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Mom and kids will be in Gary, Indiana. It is scary, but suddenly I thought may be Michael was buried in Gary way before funeral "show" at Glendale FL, just to mislead fans? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

No, no, no Michael is alive.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Mom and kids will be in Gary, Indiana. It is scary, but suddenly I thought may be Michael was buried in Gary way before funeral "show" at Glendale FL, just to mislead fans? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

No, no, no Michael is alive.

That could be. Maybe they lied so that fans wouldn't disturb his grave & the family could visit whenever privately. I hope it's not true, I'm still holding on to him being alive however that is possible. Although Randy is AGAINST the Gary trip, idk if he would be against it if his brother truly were buried there. At least I hope not.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    The only thing that is for sure is the fact that he is not burried in FL.
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    If this is not a hoax,I think Jackson family is responsible for all the hidden clues that have made us become beLIEvers...the reason for that?: to make Michael a legend,to make him "live" forever, and maybe to make more money.
    This is a sad point of view,but it should be a point of view. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

I think we are responsible for most of the clues, because we wanted to believe he is alive. We must admit, we have over-analyzed a lot of things. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    We have not over analyzed Murray and his weird antics and the fact that something just stinks about this entire "death". Something has been wrong with it from the beginning, like a bunch of stooges are behind it.
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    We have not over analyzed Murray and his weird antics and the fact that something just stinks about this entire "death". Something has been wrong with it from the beginning, like a bunch of stooges are behind it.

When it comes to murder investigations and unsolved deaths, everything stinks. I'm just saying that we must be prepared for whatever the outcome is.
  • I´m totally with you on that one.
    I think Michael was murdered and yes, a lot of things "stink".

The reason I do not think it is a hoax (saying this with the deepest respect for each one of you who believes) is that Michael would never, NEVER, come up with a death-scenario including drugs. He would have known that media would make him into a drugaddict, forcing his children and family to debunk the rumours that he was a junkie. If he had hoaxed a death he would just have "died" in a heartattack. It would have been much easier and no strange doctor having to be involved, no courtcases.

But a lot of things are wrong with his death so I am a believer of murder. Wish all the energy could be put down in trying to find who did it.....!!

Michael was one of a kind and there will never be anyone like him again. Ever.